Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLM activist co founder buys home for 1.4 million dollars

This woman gets it!!
tumblr_o0w1aq0qHB1tq4of6o1_250.gifv

This is such a short sighted sentiment. BLM ain't the only people out there doing work that needs support. The money going to their hustle could probably be going to more deserving causes. Further, if they get outed as being a grift, that could lower confidence in the cause which would again hurt people out there trying to do real work. Whether, you give to any of these groups or not, if you actually care about the struggle for justice, you should be able to acknowledge the problems that come with people doing foul shit in the name of a cause or movement.

Our main issue as so called black people is an overall lack of culture. So people like this sneak in and never feel bad about it because there is no cultural affinity.

People like her?? They've grown to love black men but not out of true love, but because they are ambulance chasers. They need black men to not be on point and they need for us to be off balance so we can be out of the home, increasing variables which lead to our own destruction and an overall lack of understanding and support for one another. So they want us to be nothing more than sperm doners, degenerates and idiots.

Once it was shown that she was a Marxist and wanted black men out of the homes......and then they doubled down on the phrase ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER, it should have been evident she doesn't respect or like black men

This is such a short sighted sentiment. BLM ain't the only people out there doing work that needs support. The money going to their hustle could probably be going to more deserving causes. Further, if they get outed as being a grift, that could lower confidence in the cause which would again hurt people out there trying to do real work. Whether, you give to any of these groups or not, if you actually care about the struggle for justice, you should be able to acknowledge the problems that come with people doing foul shit in the name of a cause or movement.

It's not if you read my other posts in this thread. Which said basically everything you just did.

“We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.”
They been hustlin the deaths of black people

Black people have nothing to show for it

50 murders later 3 or 4 lesbians are millionaires and that's it

It's not if you read my other posts in this thread. Which said basically everything you just did.

Aight I guess though I'm a little confused how you can believe what I just said and also cosign the "I didn't give them any money, so I don't care" sentiment unless you simply don't care about the cause at all.

Aight I guess though I'm a little confused how you can believe what I just said and also cosign the "I didn't give them any money, so I don't care" sentiment unless you simply don't care about the cause at all.

if it ain’t your money, it ain’t your business

BLM ain’t the face of black ppl

Our main issue as so called black people is an overall lack of culture. So people like this sneak in and never feel bad about it because there is no cultural affinity.

People like her?? They've grown to love black men but not out of true love, but because they are ambulance chasers. They need black men to not be on point and they need for us to be off balance so we can be out of the home, increasing variables which lead to our own destruction and an overall lack of understanding and support for one another. So they want us to be nothing more than sperm doners, degenerates and idiots.

Once it was shown that she was a Marxist and wanted black men out of the homes......and then they doubled down on the phrase ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER, it should have been evident she doesn't respect or like black men

man what?

I don't care about your confusion. I said what I said in my posts before and after what you quoted. You picked a post that didn't speak to everything I posted.

I'm done here though.

if it ain’t your money, it ain’t your business

BLM ain’t the face of black ppl

People can do whatever they want with their money, but if you care about a cause and you feel a group is doing damage to that cause, that makes it your business.

And people gotta stop with the "it ain't your business" response on a damn message board. There would be like 10 topics on this shit if we only discussed things that were our business.

I keep telling y’all.

you don’t give people large sums of money if they never had money.

i saw this coming and called it.

we don’t hold the right people accountable yet we come down too hard on others.

so it begs to question

Why are black people so easy to con?

maybe because we are looking outward for a savior, when we should look within where the answers truly are.

Back