Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLM activist co founder buys home for 1.4 million dollars

problem with people like patrisse cullors and co, is that they have 0 ties to the community they claim to represent and support. patrisse “work” doesnt match the countless activist and organizers that are left out in the cold.

plus anybody really for the cause wouldnt be buying up million dollar homes in predominantly white neighborhoods. the optics are bad all around.

whose work are you engaging in that told you it was ok to profit off Black ppls pain and subjugation? i have to ask.

yall are calling her marxist, but Marxist theory denounces shit like this. its rooted in anti-capitalism

to be frank, organizing and activist work isnt a lucrative field whatsoever.

i mean think about it, your lifes work is helping those in the community, prisons and jails included. where is the money in that? unless youre using donated money or partnering with corrupt institutions for profit.

i use to write grants for several nonprofits and even the language has to be dumbed down to not appear too “radical”

again, should activist be broke? no but if you are really for the people you should be redistributing your wealth.

i mean at least a fucking scholarship. where are the scholarships? how about housing for the most vulnerable that are prone to frequent police interactions? like come tf on

you aint shooting shit. stop the tough talk pleasseeeee. im so tired of you talking gun play while only being licensed to operate a pocket-size can of pepper spray at an illegal juke joint working security

like just stop.

nigga went at your dad and like the clown that you are, you begged from him to be blocked. didnt book a plane ticket, didnt invite that man to a “duel”, didnt debate with him back, NO! you ran to the mods in typical moist nigga fashion

i dont believe a nigga that sits on forums going at women and some random nigga in va from all the wayyyyyyyyyy in canada

sorry top flight. you need more people

toodles

tenor.gif

Just went through the thread. I'll reserve further judgement until more concrete information is provided. The only thing I can say is that directors for charities and foundations are allowed to pay themselves to maintain a living. Isn't BLM a private foundation? How do people have access to financial statements to know how BLM is allocating resources ?

I still believe tho that this is a ploy to get black people to attack their own and cancel one of the biggest movements in America by imploding it from within. The same way the white man destroyed Malcolm and the Black Panthers with COINTELPRO. Using cancel culture today to cancel BLM from within.

pls dont ever compare BLM to cointelpro

Ima wait for more info to come out before judging but the American Capitalistic way of charity (national charities) had always been to pocket everything. Remember with the ALS foundation when they found out only about 5% was going towards actual research.

This news about ol’ girl and the money, the first I heard about it was from the NY post which is fukcing racist. So for other publications to pick up and run with it just shows that they’ve been waiting to get their hands on some shit like this.

Ima wait for more info to come out before judging but the American Capitalistic way of charity (national charities) had always been to pocket everything. Remember with the ALS foundation when they found out only about 5% was going towards actual research.

This news about ol’ girl and the money, the first I heard about it was from the NY post which is fukcing racist. So for other publications to pick up and run with it just shows that they’ve been waiting to get their hands on some shit like this.

Thing is, this shit has been talked about on black youtube for at least a year.

Not necessarily these recent incidents, but the statements on the BLM website and questions about the money have been circulating for a while now.

i understand Race feeling a way, she a girl

its Just in their nature to beat a dead horse

men pushing back at Dmorgan points

you a whole man and you don’t understand compartmentalization.

yall niggas know who y’all are who quoted me, you don’t deserve the effort for me to quote you back for that girly shit

she grifted gullible ass niggas. You can’t save these niggas, read the books

Back