Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLM activist co founder buys home for 1.4 million dollars

Never got into this BLM shit but is it a non profit?

what’s the organizational structure and compensation packages

for the slow folks in the back :foh5:

BLM took in almost 100M dollars last year with 0 financial transparency. we know 2 things: this money did not go to the Black people they claim to be helping. their local chapters are all over social media about how they get no money or support. YET this is her 4th big ass property, a million+ bucks each???

connect the dots

You would think some of that cheese would go to funding businesses in the black communities ain’t what y’all say is stopping us from prospering

Don’t be “ that guy”.

...Ok my true feeling about this situation. I don't think she is taking money from donations to buy a house or using it for herself. She's making serious money today because of the corporate money for activism. They type of activism that doesn't include any legal framework. They like to act like they are marxists but still sign all these huge multi-year deals with corporations for their own personal gain. It's obviously good for them. I like BLM as a concept. Now the organisation just have too many flaws with money hungry shady people and their main focus right now seems to be transgender and queerness.

Last edited:
1. So what the issue here? She bought a house?

2. Was there some sort of confirmation that she paid the down payment with BLM funds?

3. None of these people are above reproach. I personally don’t care much about. BLM the organ one way or the other. I’m all about BLM as a concept.
This in a nutshell

I don't know how much they should be 'earning' in they roles in the BLM organization, but if they can afford million dollar homes all the local sections should be set

for the slow folks in the back :foh5:

BLM took in almost 100M dollars last year with 0 financial transparency. we know 2 things: this money did not go to the Black people they claim to be helping. their local chapters are all over social media about how they get no money or support. YET this is her 4th big ass property, a million+ bucks each???

connect the dots

But your the biggest advocate for the LBGT community and that’s where they funneling basically all of the money.

I figured you would be on board with that

Scammer lives matter also old girl is a lil'fish we want the big fish to get sued and arrested also stop Asian hate is a pivot from blm that's why they got funding so fast.

Back