Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLM activist co founder buys home for 1.4 million dollars

how else do people become rich? lmao somebody along the way is getting fucked. thats why you have a few at the top and countless at the bottom.

this isnt rocket science

how else do people become rich? lmao somebody along the way is getting fucked. thats why you have a few at the top and countless at the bottom.

this isnt rocket science

My pops bought a 4plex and makes almost 60K a year off that one property and in the work to buy two more 4plex.

and when he done rented them out he would make over a million in 10 years just off the property and not his job and the money he already have in the bank

and in the process his been doing he ain’t never fucked over anybody.

My pops bought a 4plex and makes almost 60K a year off that one property and in the work to buy two more 4plex.

and when he done rented them out he would make over a million in 10 years just off the property and not his job and the money he already have in the bank

and in the process his been doing he ain’t never fucked over anybody.

a landlord? lmaooo the biggest exploiters of all time.

So i guess all that "shut up and open your wallet" shit people were spouting last summer anytime someone asked any questions looks pretty dumb now

Explain how providing houses on something that you helped build up for people is exploiting them?

I’ll wait

lmao landlords do not provide housing, they hoard it. they could be providing a service but most landlords are just greedy, buying into the lie of "market value" that mysteriously goes up each year. nothing more than extortion trolls relying on the wages of someone else.

furthermore housing is a fucking right and i dont care to pay somebody elses mortgage, taxes, vacations, and other expenses because they decided to build their entire income and net worth off my labor

fuck landlords.

Back