Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother (Season 24)

I actually think Terrance made the most out of his HOH than any HOH in recent history.

At least at this point in the game.

Dude found out things he wouldn't have known about if he hadn't won............pitted 2 noms against each other to get even more info.........and got Joseph to panic and ruin what little chance he had of not going home.

Terrance was gonna be the low man on the totem pole either way, but he definitely put himself in a slightly better position than he was in previously.

This week is pivotal though.

Michael and Terrancecan't compete for HOH this week, so it's crucial that Kyle or Alyssa win the next HOH.

He recovered a little bit because Joseph kinda fumbled the ball on the fuckery. But most likely he's still going home the next few weeks. I thought he could have played it much better overall.

Glad this white boy got exposed

Damn. I gotta cancel my guy. 😂🤣🤦🏿‍♂️✌🏿

Never realized it was that bad. Guess I just never caught it when watching feeds.

I was always catching Turner's disdain for Jasmin but really never noticed with Kyle. Was rooting for him too. Welp.

Just catching up on everything going on. Obviously Kyle out here getting exposed as racist but all them white folk complicit and Michael nasty for keeping that in his back pocket and weaponizing it when he needed. That shit with Kyle wanting to make a all white alliance should have been called out immediately.

CBS also nasty AF for downplaying it completely and giving Kyle such a great edit. Had me fooled 😂🤦🏿‍♂️ Nastiness all around.

Probably gonna be my last season of BBUS I'll just stick to the Canadian version. It's been better than the og for years anyway. Much better job of being diverse with the casting to avoid this kind of fuck shit.

Just catching up on everything going on. Obviously Kyle out here getting exposed as racist but all them white folk complicit and Michael nasty for keeping that in his back pocket and weaponizing it when he needed. That shit with Kyle wanting to make a all white alliance should have been called out immediately.

CBS also nasty AF for downplaying it completely and giving Kyle such a great edit. Had me fooled 😂🤦🏿‍♂️ Nastiness all around.

Probably gonna be my last season of BBUS I'll just stick to the Canadian version. It's been better than the og for years anyway. Much better job of being diverse with the casting to avoid this kind of fuck shit.

The bolded is why I've got mixed feelings about this.

I mean, if Kyle thought another Cookout was forming...........and it was actually forming..........then it's only logical for him to react that way and alert other players to this possibility.

Of course, another cookout wasn't forming, but there was no way for him to have known that.

Once you're locked up in the house like that, all you have to go on is your instincts and whatever you see going on in the house.

Which brings me to this dude Michael.

That's the kind of snake I can't stand.

Not because of his quote/unquote............"lifestyle."

But because that's how a lot of his kind move.

Acting magnanimous like he's exposing a racist............but only exposing it when it serves his own interests.

If it wasn't beneficial to his game, he wouldn't have said a word about it.

Now, what Kyle said was bad optics............but, to me, they made it out to be worse than it was for the benefit of their game.

Michael and Britney are foul as hell for that.

Last edited:
The bolded is why I've got mixed feelings about this.

I mean, if Kyle thought another Cookout was forming...........and it was actually forming..........then it's only logical for him to react that way and alert other players to this possibility.

Of course, another cookout was not forming, but there's no way for him to know that.

Once you're locked up in the house like that, all you have to go on is your instincts and whatever you see going on in the house.

Which brings me to this dude Michael.

That's the kind of snake I can't stand.

Not because of his quote/unquote............"lifestyle."

But because that's how a lot of his kind move.

Acting magnanimous like he's exposing a racist............but only exposing it when it serves his own interests.

If it wasn't beneficial to his game, he wouldn't have said a word about it.

Now, what Kyle said was bad optics............but, to me, they made it out to be worse than it was for the benefit of their game.

Michael and Britney are foul as hell for that.

Yeah just watching last night's episode now. Unless there's an episode I missed where it was addressed they're nasty for giving that edit now that Michael is saying something. Fuck CBS. Definitely my last season fucking with the US version. I'm watching till all the black players are eliminated or win then I'm off this.

Gonna be interesting to see how it plays cause if I'm one of Terrance, Monty, taylor I'm most definitely not saying a black persons name now. Michael could have low key started cookout 2.0 by accident.

But niggas be cooning so I doubt it.

But yeah fuck Kyle, Michael, Brittany and CBS. Just nasty all around.

Look at this bitch Britney.

She gives all the black players the impression that Kyle said racist shit............but admits that she doesn't think he's racist and that he probably didn't realize the impact of what he was saying at the time.

Basically acknowledging that she took his words out of context and presented them in the worst possible light.

Glad Monte and Terrance peeped how Britney and Michael didn't say anything when they first heard Kyle make those comments.

To me, those 2 are a lot worse than what they're making Kyle out to be.

Yeah just watching last night's episode now. Unless there's an episode I missed where it was addressed they're nasty for giving that edit now that Michael is saying something. Fuck CBS. Definitely my last season fucking with the US version. I'm watching till all the black players are eliminated or win then I'm off this.

To their credit, CBS did show the original conversation that took place a few weeks back.

Not just on the most recent episodes, but when the convo actually happened.

( Or whatever the lag time is to get what happens in the house on tv )

So, technically, they weren't really trying to cover it up.

It's just that the subject didn't come up again until Michael had the convo with Britney about whether or not they should tell everyone what Kyle said.

Last edited:
To their credit, CBS did show the original conversation that took place a few weeks back.

Not just on the most recent episodes, but when the convo actually happened.

( Or whatever the lag time is to get what happens in the house on tv)

So, technically, they weren't really trying to cover it up.

It's just that the subject didn't come up again until Michael had the convo with Britney about whether or not they should tell everyone what Kyle said.

Word. Then I can respect it. I must have missed the episode or wasn't paying attention.

I need to figure out how to watch BB Naija.

The IPTV service I have has BBUS feeds they have naija as well but I never bothered adding it to my package. Gonna add it to my package today or tomorrow and see what it's hitting for.

I'm starting to see now how Terrance thinks he's smarter than he really is.

Making moves like he's HOH..........but without the power of being HOH.

Dude's basically outsmarting himself.

I know Michael won the POV, but he might not have won if he had to compete against Turner.

Turner would've definitely taken him down if he won.

Taylor probably wouldn't.

All in all, he had a good run though.

I didn't think he'd make it as long as he did............but it's time for him to go now.

Also, looking back on it, Michael and Britney really did play the race card to take down the other side.

Starting to think that, even though he didn't speak on it, he knew exactly what he was doing...........and how it would play out.

Getting rid of Kyle didn't help any of their games.

They being Turner and all the black players.

Then again, part of this is Turner's fault too.

Simply for not putting up Michael and Britney.

By not doing that, he put his allies in danger once Michael took Britney down.

He was working with everyone else who had to go up as a replacement nominee.

It's basically Michael and Britney vs. everybody...........and they're actually winning.

Best chance they have of getting Michael out now is tonight's double eviction.

Back