Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother (Season 24)

Smh they still haven't figured out a way to avoid the unanimous vote and at least make the live vote suspenseful.

Pooch a dumbass tho lmao.

Don't understand where all the hate for Taylor is coming from.

Paloma was the one who lied on her.

And it looked like Taylor was genuinely concerned about Nicole.

She even said a prayer for her.

Don't really have any favorites in this game, but I don't care for anybody who's ganging up on her.

I'm pulling for The Leftovers now.

Glad things are finally looking up for Taylor.

I can't stand Nicole.

Talking about how much of a competitor she is and saying she's not a quitter.......yet not having a problem throwing a competition.

Hope she goes home right after Ameerah.

Feel like Nicole just threw a bitch fit to justify throwing the competition.

Daniel a whole hoe for that. He's gonna get destroyed publicly for no reason. He did way too much.

That bulldog stud Nicole is really making herself look stupid by telling everyone she was a cop.

Now, from what I hear, stud/bulldogs make the best female cops........but, if things go according to plan............her 10 years as a cop didn't do her any good in the Big Brother house.

And lol @ two of the strongest players in the quote/unquote............."Girlie Girls Alliance"..............getting evicted.................

BECAUSE THEY BECAME TOO FIXATED ON GETTING ANOTHER WOMAN (TAYLOR) OUT OF THE HOUSE.

So much for "empowerment."

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

They're playing too hard with this backdoor shit.

Just put them up and tell Kyle to sabotage it so that they lose.

Cause if they win it and the noms stay the same.............all 3 of them are still on the block and one of them is going home.

Now, Monte's probably thinking it's automatic that Terrance would go home in a scenario like that.

But, people might be tempted to get Monte out early because he's a bigger threat.

Michael's thinking along those lines now, but........idk.

To me he's making the game more difficult than it needs to be.

Then again, he might not get that shot again..........so I kind of understand why he wants to make that move.

Glad Michael came to his senses.

Well, come to think of it........he actually didn't.

He just got shook when everyone else came up to him asking him to take Monte out.

If all those people hadn't been in his ear like that, he probably would've left the noms the same.

Which would've been the worst possible move for his game.

Now, if they can just stick together, they can take everyone else out as planned until they're the last 7 or 8 people in the house.

And lol @ two of the strongest players in the quote/unquote............."Girlie Girls Alliance"..............getting evicted.................

BECAUSE THEY BECAME TOO FIXATED ON GETTING ANOTHER WOMAN (TAYLOR) OUT OF THE HOUSE.

So much for "empowerment."

View attachment 899117

Even worse they were mad about assumptions. I'm glad they have to go directly outside and don't have the luxury of being shielded by the jury house having time to put bullshit stories and excuses together.

Even worse they were mad about assumptions. I'm glad they have to go directly outside and don't have the luxury of being shielded by the jury house having time to put bullshit stories and excuses together.

Glad Julie brought it up.

She got Nicole the same way last week.

Wish she would've pressed them more about it though.

Looks like Taylor won hoh. Seems like she's deadset on backdooring monte. Gonna use Terrance and one of the girls as pawns.

She doesn't even care if she goes home next week she basically just wants everyone who salted her game out the door. Monte was the 2nd to start shitting on her for no reason. Even though he came around and they seem cool I guess the damage was done and she was just waiting.

Crazy that that whole group of people that got on her since the first week are all gone.

Back