Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother (Season 24)

Indirectly related, and I'll probably make a thread about it, but a lot of Big Brother people from last season are gonna be on The Challenge USA.

Xavier.........Tiffany............Kyland..............but guess who I also saw on the previews???????

ENZO!!!!!

Dude must be desperate for money or something, because........if these challenges are gonna be anything like they've been on MTV........he's a little bit too old to be on there.

Only thing that makes sense is if he's hoping people keep him around because they don't see him as a threat, but he might be an easy out instead.

Gonna be interesting to watch, but I'm not sure how well this is gonna translate on CBS.

It comes on right after Big Brother, so maybe they're hoping for a strong lead-in or something.

Eh. Premier was kinda uneventful. Interesting looking cast. We'll see how it goes.

These hoes petty af. Paloma mad jealous of Taylor

I'm already tired of half the cast lmao. This might be a short season for me 😂

These hoes petty af. Paloma mad jealous of Taylor

I'm already tired of half the cast lmao. This might be a short season for me 😂

The cattiness played out in real time the way they were looking at her hanging with all the guys.

Ironic that, the same reason they're coming down on her for trying to be a "pickme"...........is the same reason most women's alliances always seem to fail.

Jealousy and passive aggressive catfighting.

Back