Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother (Season 24)

They did Monte dirty.

Now, I fell asleep for most of it and woke up in time for the voting.

So I assumed that Taylor won the Final HOH after they voted for her 7-1.

Rewinded back to the comp, and saw that Monte actually won the Final HOH.

Camron gif.gif

The only person who voted for him was Turner, who had every reason not to vote for him since Monte picked Taylor over him.

Gotta watch the jury deliberations and questions because I missed that part too.

Maybe he didn't do a good job answering their questions and/or did a bad job explaining to them why he deserved to win.

Either way, those are some hating ass people in there.

I'd have to cut all of them off except Turner and never speak to any of them again.

Guess they couldn't accept the fact that he got the better of everyone in the house.

Wouldn't be surprised if Michael and/or Britney went out of their way to sabotage his chances with the jury.

Looking at how they moved in the house, that would be par for the course for them.

Foul all the way around.

Her speech won everyone over. One of the better final speeches in BB history. She pulled at every heartstring she could and made those mfs give it up. Lol.

Just glad it was a black person.

Why is it starting so late this year?

I was wondering the same thing.

Thinking the writers strike might have something to do with it.

Basically, they need programming to fill in the time slots if the strike extends into the Fall.

I was wondering the same thing.

Thinking the writers strike might have something to do with it.

Basically, they need programming to fill in the time slots if the strike extends into the Fall.
Nah they're not a scripted series. Writers aren't required.

Man where the hunnies at!!

Id be in that house getn cheeks…walking around with the my hawg bouncing around in sweats establishing my dominance in the house

Kmt. Just checked my Pluto and there's nothing. They're probably blacking out canada smh.

Hope not.

Go under live tv, and there should be a tab that says Big Brother Live.

If not, then yeah.......they're foul for blocking it out.

Back