Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother (Season 24)

I had a iptv service last year that had the live feeds. Have to try and remember the service name and run it back.

Only other thing I can think of is get a VPN.........use it with a burner phone...........and download the app from there and see what happens.

@deadeye naw its just they went hela like gay or weak…like this cast looks like they caved to criticism from the past years

I like villians bcuz it makes the show and feeds better…

Based on the first episode maybe that young white dude might be a villian

I wonder if that one dude is fully deaf or partially deaf

Only other thing I can think of is get a VPN.........use it with a burner phone...........and download the app from there and see what happens.
Found the site but now these mfs wanna be paid in crypto and the math isn't mathing to me cause I gotta pay transfer fees on top. So imma just say this shit not in the cards for me this year lol.

And @2max right these mfs do give off corny anyway. 🤣

@deadeye naw its just they went hela like gay or weak…like this cast looks like they caved to criticism from the past years

I like villians bcuz it makes the show and feeds better…

Based on the first episode maybe that young white dude might be a villian

I wonder if that one dude is fully deaf or partially deaf

Yeah, I noticed that too.

They're definitely doing too much with the diversity/LGBT angle.

The shows supposed to be ugly and bring out people's true character.

Hopefully we'll see that once they get deeper into the game.

Found the site but now these mfs wanna be paid in crypto and the math isn't mathing to me cause I gotta pay transfer fees on top. So imma just say this shit not in the cards for me this year lol.

Just get Paramount Plus and cancel once the feeds are done if you don't like it.

Or see if you can get a free trial period or something.

Not a bad deal now now because they've also combined it with Showtime.

Just get Paramount Plus and cancel once the feeds are done if you don't like it.

Or see if you can get a free trial period or something.

Not a bad deal now now because they've also combined it with Showtime.
I tried doing that with a VPN in past years its never worked. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Ima post sumthn for u nh link

Guess we know who not winning this season lol

Jeffery Dahmer lookin’ white boy dropped that N bomb quick af…usually tha Cacs wait a few weeks to get racist…not him lol

Agree about tha “weird” cast but it seems like I say tha same shit every year until I get to know’em 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back