Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother (Season 24)

Roc Clapping clip.gif

Best double eviction I've seen in years.

They always show their true colors when pressed.

Glad they got Michael outta there.

Now he's gonna have to answer to the people in the jury house about why he didn't say anything when he first heard what Kyle said.

On another note..........Britney's been totally useless in this game.

All she's done is ride Michael's coattails.

Now, they'd better hope none of the girls win the next HOH.

Otherwise, one of the guys is going home.

Those meltdowns were epic!

Brit really shocked that Michael went hard like that in the pre-vote speech! Lolololol

Michael was bragging earlier in the episode about how being a lawyer makes him able to keep calm under pressure...dude straight up erupted! And did I hear him say something about them trying to get rid of the LGBT person when they came back from the commercial break??? Idiot....

Those meltdowns were epic!

Brit really shocked that Michael went hard like that in the pre-vote speech! Lolololol

Michael was bragging earlier in the episode about how being a lawyer makes him able to keep calm under pressure...dude straight up erupted! And did I hear him say something about them trying to get rid of the LGBT person when they came back from the commercial break??? Idiot....

I think he was telling Turner that he would never get rid of another LGBT person.

Last show, Turner admitted he was "bi"........so I guess Michael thought he could play the gay/bi card with him.

nh

20 minutes behind on the show, but wtf is wrong with Monte?

Did he think they were just saying 2 minutes for now reason?

I mean, wtf did he think was gonna happen if he didn't make it in time?

D'Angelo from The Wire clip.gif

Thinking on it now, production's foul for pulling some shit like that.

Monte said he had a routine.......production watches him all day, so they had to know he had a routine.

Meaning they knew he wouldn't make it to the backyard in 2 minutes.

Don't ever remember them doing anything even remotely like this.

Not exactly rigging the game, but they're trying to set up BB history for the first all-girls Final 3.

Monte did the right thing.

Since he can't compete in the next HOH, he needs Turner to be able to compete.

At that point though, for him it's all about the Veto.

Simply because whoever wins the next POV decides who goes home.

Last edited:
Watching last night's episode now... is this the first black showmance on BB? I vaguely remember 1 more that got cut short cause bruh couldn't win shit. 😂

Barkley contemplating clip.gif

I really hope for Monte's sake that Taylor doesn't turn out to be a trans.

Got a bad feeling that she......or, possibly......"they"(proper pronouns, nh)......might reveal themselves to be man on finale night or something.

Besides rape, that's one of the worst things that could happen to a heterosexual male.

Come to think of it, if the laws were applied consistently across the board, a situation like that should actually be classified as rape.

View attachment 928818

I really hope for Monte's sake that Taylor doesn't turn out to be a trans.

Got a bad feeling that she......or, possibly......"they"(proper pronouns, nh)......might reveal themselves to be man on finale night or something.

Besides rape, that's one of the worst things that could happen to a heterosexual male.

Come to think of it, if the laws were applied consistently across the board, a situation like that should actually be classified as rape.

dae.jpg

Just now finishing last night's episode.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but The Cookout dudes seem to have some lowkey hate for Monte.

Can't believe Derrick and X could actually say with a straight face that Taylor was playing the best game.

Kyland didn't say anything either way, which is strange because I don't understand why he feels the need to be diplomatic about it.

Overall, I think they know that if Monte wins...........he's gonna get more respect for his win because he didn't have to depend on one particular group of people to get to the end.

Granted, The Cookout was a noble cause, but.........game-wise.........it's easier to get to the end with one close-knit group than it is to get there by working with multiple groups of people.

So yeah, Derrick and X are some haters for that.

Back