Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
WHERES OUR STOP AFRICAN AMERICAN HATE BILL?!

WHERES THE ENDING OF QUALIFIED IMMUNITY?!?

WHERES OUR ANTI-POLICE REPRESSION BILL?

I mean surely theres enough evidence out there for dems to provide protection for its African American constituents

Amiright?

:foh3:

13 voted "still waiting to see what's in store"

Wow.

How the fuck are you waiting for something he never promised and kamala said aint happening???

You know who is NOT waiting

Asian ✅
Illegals ✅
The lbgt community ✅
South America ✅
Israel ✅

Biden has reportedly broken bread with all of these groups already.. you pawns

He gave YALL Amanda Gorman

Google her. That's all you got for voting in "the most important election of your lives".

Yall some prostitutes lol

I mean surely theres enough evidence out there for dems to provide protection for its African American constituents

Amiright?

The problem is the people who voted biden don't care about any of that. Painting BLM on the street is good enough for them

Amiright?

If i'm not mistaken the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act passed in the house earlier this year... mostly along party lines of course... and it has a provision addressing qualified immunity.

Hasnt been put up for a vote in the Senate yet...

If i'm not mistaken the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act passed in the house earlier this year... mostly along party lines of course... and it has a provision addressing qualified immunity.

Do you hear yourself?

have you read the GFJPA in depth?

its quite tepid

I'll gjve you that but just think about this

Are the actions of biden proportionate to the OPTICS of the inauguration?

@CeLLar-DooR what are your thoughts on that old ass quote?

fam what the hell are you tryna debate ME for? I said on the first page I dont think his administration has done enough on criminal justice reform. The fuck?

fam what the hell are you tryna debate ME for? I said on the first page I dont think his administration has done enough on criminal justice reform. The fuck?
Idk, you're not loud enough.

And you probably voted still waiting lol

biden benefits from the indebtedness. he was just running his mouth for votes. typical veteran politician at best...

these clowns been telling us they dgaf to our faces for decades.

Back