Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
13 voted "still waiting to see what's in store"

Wow.

How the fuck are you waiting for something he never promised and kamala said aint happening???

You know who is NOT waiting

Asian ✅
Illegals ✅
The lbgt community ✅
South America ✅
Israel ✅

Biden has reportedly broken bread with all of these groups already.. you pawns

He gave YALL Amanda Gorman

Google her. That's all you got for voting in "the most important election of your lives".

Yall some prostitutes lol

I get what you're trying to argue, but honestly, you need to put this particular talking point away.

You've brought this "Biden is doing something for everybody but us" argument up several times now. Have you actually read up on any of these things you keep bringing up? For example, let's look at the "Asian American" bill. Here's what it actually does:

The legislation, called the Covid-19 Hate Crimes Act, will create a new position at the Justice Department to expedite review of potential Covid-19-related hate crimes and incidents reported at the federal, state or local level.
It will also direct the Justice Department and Health and Human Services to work with community-based organizations to issue guidance raising awareness of hate crimes during the pandemic, and would require the attorney general to issue guidance to work with state and local law enforcement agencies to establish online reporting of them.

Sure, it's being pushed as a bill meant to curb the rising violence against Asian Americans, but based on the language in the bill, there is nothing about it that is specific to Asian Americans. Hell, based on the way it's described, I could go slap the shit out of an Asian person right now and say it had nothing to do with COVID and that I just don't like Asian people, and this bill wouldn't even apply.

This is basically the exact type of action that you've said you don't want for black people. Let's all get on the same page. Do you want Biden to throw together some little half measure like this and call it the "African American" bill? Would that make you happy? Or do you want him to push real policy that is actually going to help our community. If its the latter, then please drop this talking point because it only confuses the issue.

Deflection

I know he's on your side but he's literally LYING on the legacy of brother Malcolm so we can vote Democrat

I have nothing but SMOKE for that foreign coward. Cry more

That's ya problem... you drawing lines and talking bout sides n shit.

I say it all the time.. more often than not we all tryna work towards the same thing.. but some of yall.. if somebody dont agree with you 100% unquestioned... its a problem for yall and they are automatically now the enemy in your eyes. That shit is dumb as hell to me and counterproductive.

But yall go ahead and continue with the insults.. yall got it lol i'll see myself out and try to have an actual conversation/debate some other time

Admittedly, I need to look into it further myself. Just looked at it briefly and which part do you think is tepid with regards to qualified immunity? Did you mean everything overall or just with respect to QI?

everything overall.

When they don’t want to do something they always send it somewhere for a vote where they know it won’t pass then they say “we put it up but they voted against it, see see I tried”.

That's ya problem... you drawing lines and talking bout sides n shit.

I say it all the time.. more often than not we all tryna work towards the same thing.. but some of yall.. if somebody dont agree with you 100% unquestioned... its a problem for yall and they are automatically now the enemy in your eyes. That shit is dumb as hell to me and counterproductive.

But yall go ahead and continue with the insults.. yall got it lol i'll see myself out and try to have an actual conversation/debate some other time
I was being civil at first

I gave hima chance to "articulate" he chose trolling and namecalling first

Pretend that didn't happen tho

No shade/jokes but you tend to be pretty radical. Is it because it doesnt go far enough in your opinion?

Do you see absolutely ZERO benefit to black folks at all if this was passed?

yall gotta stop making me out to be some radical. tht shits played. if wanting better for all Black people is some radical notion/idea, then we all are to blame for the continual decay and erasure of our people in this country.

I personally think (better yet know) the bill will not end police repression/violence and therein lies the issue

the bill does not reverse any of the previous bills used to militarize the police or even reduce funding overall.

yall gotta stop making me out to be some radical. tht shits played. if wanting better for all Black people is some radical notion/idea, then we all are to blame for the continual decay and erasure of our people in this country.

I personally think (better yet know) the bill will not end police repression/violence and therein lies the issue

the bill does not reverse any of the previous bills used to militarize the police or even reduce funding overall.

lol and this is why i started with no shade/jokes. I thought I've seen you say several times you are "radicalized" and aint with incremental shit.. you want a complete overhaul. I didnt say it as an insult so dont take it that way.

I simply asked if you thought if the bill were to be passed if it would do ANY good for us at all.

lol and this is why i started with no shade/jokes. I thought I've seen you say several times you are "radicalized" and aint with incremental shit.. you want a complete overhaul. I didnt say it as an insult so dont take it that way.

I simply asked if you thought if the bill were to be passed if it would do ANY good for us at all.
The real question is will they enforce it if they pass it?

Another Zombicrat trying to protect biden from smoke

I just feel like you guys have a safe space in that thread and you'd probably be a lot happier with others of your intellectual ability. You're clearly not ready to be interacting with the public in civil discourse.

Same reason you probably had to go to classes in the basement of your school.

Back