Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
It seems like a lot of the "vote blue no matter who" people are now feeling betrayed by 46's continued streak of broken promises (latest one being his abandonment of student loan forgiveness) and I find that...amusing.

Question, are you currently happy with Biden so far? and if not, what are you expecting to see from YOUR president going forward?

Last edited:
im not there to deal with it...bu from what im hearing....its not good.
those people that wanted them college loans wiped out are experiencing other problems.

I had zero expectations and it was honestly hard to focus on that at the time

maybe its age but this was the most confusing presidential transition out of our lifetime for me

you had one devil stirring up hate and tension but handing you money, and another one kinda pandering on stopping the source of the hate and tension but you know better lol.....and i aint seen no money yet

didnt vote either time....thats all i got and thats all that directly effected me

Happy would be a strong word to use. I'm satisfied that he's doing better than Trump would be if he was in office. I'm somewhat optimistic that things may get better because he's proposed a coupe good plans that I think would be good for the country if they go through.

So I'd say, he may wind up being decent for the country as a whole if things go through.

Nobody is happy with a president during their term, can really only do a good assessment in retrospect

i'll agree with this......years later i cant even remember why Bush was a bad guy

as Trump was on the way out I was starting to look at what was being said and talked about in the news and what was actually happening on the ground, with people and he didnt even seem that bad

they're just men.....some of em say dumb shit and eat well done steaks, but they're men

I think way more could be and SHOULD be done. It pissed me off they dont flex when theyre in power like the republicans do. Do everything the fuck you can WHILE you can.. cuz they damn sure are.

I'm not satisfied with how slow he's moving in the areas of criminal justice reform and federal delisting and legalization of marijuana..

I wouldnt say happy.. but at the very least... bare minimum i'm satisfied with the improvement in the handling of the pandemic in comparison to the last fool.

In my perfect world the 13% of us divest from the political process completely until our EXCLUSIVE needs are met

Imagine how much noise that would make

Here's the thing that's dangerous about that. Hispanic and Asian populations are growing faster than our own. That means our political power relative to that of other groups is not as strong as it once was. This opens up some pitfalls.

1) If we remove ourselves from the political process, we will absolutely not get anything we want or need addressed because there will be no one advocating for us.

2) If the Dems are able to tap into those other groups and win without us, then we'd essentially loose most of our leverage.

I support putting more pressure on the politicians to earn our votes, but taking ourselves out of the process is riskier than proponents of that idea like to acknowledge.

Here's the thing that's dangerous about that. Hispanic and Asian populations are growing faster than our own. That means our political power relative to that of other groups is not as strong as it once was. This opens up some pitfalls.

1) If we remove ourselves from the political process, we will absolutely not get anything we want or need addressed because there will be no one advocating for us.

2) If the Dems are able to tap into those other groups and win without us, then we'd essentially loose most of our leverage.

I support putting more pressure on the politicians to earn our votes, but taking ourselves out of the process is riskier than proponents of that idea like to acknowledge.
Well obviously I say that knowing the consequences and the risks you stated. I say that to say we should be unified self sufficient without reparations.We're getting shut out anyway because of what you're saying. They're just doing it with a smile and someone who looks like us as a figure head. Why not be proactive in 2024 instead of waiting in till 2124 to understand SYSTEMATIC white supremacy means just that? If we all understand we're being marginalised and replaced by design then why not be proactive about it?

Well obviously I say that knowing the consequences and the risks you stated. I say that to say we should be unified self sufficient without reparations.We're getting shut out anyway because of what you're saying. They're just doing it with a smile and someone who looks like us as a figure head. Why not be proactive in 2024 instead of waiting in till 2124 to understand SYSTEMATIC white supremacy means just that? If we all understand we're being marginalised and replaced by design then why not be proactive about it?

Agreed. I just don't think divesting from the political system wholesale. We can focus on internal community building and push for change within the system. We have enough good people within our community to do both as long as we are willing to work together and apply ourselves.

Back