Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
Agreed. I just don't think divesting from the political system wholesale. We can focus on internal community building and push for change within the system. We have enough good people within our community to do both as long as we are willing to work together and apply ourselves.
"Within the system" is where we disagree. The system is rotten to core. Black democrats, the CBC are powerless, and even people who really ride for us from within seem to get compromised or co opted somehow some way, like say, the blm movement and certain activists

My remedy is radical af.. its a movie really.

But i believe its the only way we will ever be salvaged as a race

Politics isn't about
Happy would be a strong word to use. I'm satisfied that he's doing better than Trump would be if he was in office. I'm somewhat optimistic that things may get better because he's proposed a coupe good plans that I think would be good for the country if they go through.

So I'd say, he may wind up being decent for the country as a whole if things go through.

So you can’t even say you are happy with Biden after all these long months?!!
Hahahaha!!
This is prove proof enough Biden’s presidency is complete utter failure!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Politics isn't about

Hahahaha!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Seriously bruh?

No fucking Seriously?

You sat up here and watched myself and race jones and others shit on that election for a year before it happened, telling yall nothing would be done for yall and you're have the nerve to post some benefit of the doubt shit like this??

You saw him pass EO after EO for every other group except yours in his first 100 days

He didn't promise us shit so what are you pretending to wait on?

4q5vvs (1).gif

WTF has that 80 year old anti black bigot done to EARN the benefit of the doubt from you Mann? My nigga, you are conditioned

"Within the system" is where we disagree. The system is rotten to core. Black democrats, the CBC are powerless, and even people who really ride for us from within seem to get compromised or co opted somehow some way, like say, the blm movement and certain activists

My remedy is radical af.. its a movie really.

But i believe its the only way we will ever be salvaged as a race

Fair enough. I can't say whether you're right or wrong because I don't have a strong belief of what the right answer is. I do believe it is in the best interest of black people to maintain some political power, so on that point we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Politics isn't about

Hahahaha!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

I don't agree with this. Few presidents make tremendous changes in their first year of office, and Biden hasn't even been in a first year. My expectations for him going in were low. I just wanted him to do better than Trump since that was our only other option. He's doing that.

Now whether or not I'll be happy with him as a president depends ultimately on what he accomplishes. I don't expect him to do much for black people specifically, but I do believe that if he passes the infrastructure and education bills, those will help black people and will do good for the country. If he can get those through, undo more of Trump's damage, and accomplish a few other small things here and there, he might wind up being a decent president for this term. That would be more than what I expected from him. If he surprises me and actually pushes some real and power justice system and police reform, I might actually say he was a good president for this term.

Seriously bruh?

No fucking Seriously?

You sat up here and watched myself and race jones and others shit on that election for a year before it happened, telling yall nothing would be done for yall and you're have the nerve to post some benefit of the doubt shit like this??

You saw him pass EO after EO for every other group except yours in his first 100 days

He didn't promise us shit so what are you pretending to wait on?

WTF has that 80 year old anti black bigot done to EARN the benefit of the doubt from you Mann? My nigga, you are conditioned

All I’m saying is the fact that America is still racist toward black people and 98% of us aren’t business owners with generational wealth
after all these months since he has been in office is all the evidence we need that Biden’s presidency is a failure

Even if it’s just pandering and ultimately an empty gesture he needs to put something in our name that says Blacks only like he he did for Asians to make us at least feel good!

All I’m saying is the fact that America is still racist toward black people and 98% of us aren’t business owners with generational wealth
after all these months since he has been in office is all the evidence we need that Biden’s presidency is a failure

Even if it’s just pandering and ultimately an empty gesture he needs to put something in our name that says Blacks only like he he did for Asians to make us at least feel good!
Cute.

I am just wondering at what point do you stop running interference for these people?

Again, what has biden said or done to EARN your long flowing cape?

Like, you're speaking to me in a condescending way ultimately to protect joe biden from criticism

Ask yourself why? What's motivating your loyalty to him besides tradition?

Cute.

I am just wondering at what point do you stop running interference for these people?

Again, what has biden said or done to EARN your long flowing cape?

Like, you're speaking to me in a condescending way ultimately to protect joe biden from criticism

Ask yourself why? What's motivating your loyalty to him besides tradition?

Name one thing I lied about here?

Name one thing I lied about here?
You're not lying, you're LOYAL.

For ZERO reason.

Those people you're covering for are anti black and you know it. They are not worthy of your defense... Daunte Wright is for example, eh..

You refuse to adapt. You wouldn't make it in the wild

You're sitting up here implying that we should be holding out hope that hes gonna do something for black people even though he never ever said he was, kamala said she wasn't with DISGUST and when asked directly about reparations Biden deflected to immigrants

So again, what motivates you to keep defending the lesser evil opposed to saying fuck him, enough is enough??

I don't trust nunna these mfs. One great relief is hearing MUCH less from/about trump. Too much noise with that guy but don't regret not voting either way.
135380cbc15814dc1bad04abf974c322.jpg

Y'all niggas crazy if you're satisfied in the smallest way. He literally sign in to law the Asian hate bill with in a couple of what weeks? And, how long has black people has been asking to be treat like a first class citizen?
He hasn't delivered the student debt forgiveness like he said he would.
My SLD is still at 20k in this bitch I need that 10k bruh.

It seems like a lot of the "vote blue no matter who" people are now feeling betrayed by 46's continued streak of broken promises (latest one being his abandoning student loan forgiveness) and I find that...amusing.

Question, are you currently happy with Biden so far? and if not, what are you expecting to see from YOUR president going forward?

I ain't really trippin' b/c I don't expect every President to accomplish every single issue on their agenda whether their in office for 4 or 8 years. I will say though that we had to get Trump out of The White House last year.

The way I really look at Biden's first 5 months in office is that he's done ok so far as in doing what he can under executive order by reversing a lot of stuff Trump put in motion during his term. Although, Biden is dragging his feet when it comes to getting certain things done like increasing minimum wage, cancelling student debt, etc., he's also backtracked on some issues like the immigration crisis (which I kinda understand).

I think the BIGGEST problem that the Biden Administration is going to run into are the nutcase Republicans (Trump Party) that are going to scrutinized or stonewall every piece of legislation that Biden & The Democrats try to put on the table. It's going to increasingly be difficult when they have a snake in the grass named Joe Mauchin helping Trump Republicans slow down any progress that Dems want to make.

I only voted for him for covid and he succeeded on that with a vaccine rollout. These next 3+ yrs will most likely be filled with soft shoeing and eye rolls.

Like I just said in my post before, Biden probably won't be able to get a lot done due to the Trump Republican Resistance Cult putting the monkey wrench in his plans.

All I'ma say is the BlueNoMatterWho Gang don't understand power or loyalty.

If you don't have any options, you don't have power

If you don't have any options, you not being loyal

Joe Biden laughed in the face of Black America and said we don't have any choice but to vote for him and we did and we didn't get nothing in return.

The first time in a long time, the Democratic Party was on the ropes and we let them off the hook for nothing.

We didn't ask for shit when Obama was in office either.

So yeah, fuck Biden and fuck Democrats.

Stop voting out of desperation.

All I'ma say is the BlueNoMatterWho Gang don't understand power or loyalty.

If you don't have any options, you don't have power

If you don't have any options, you not being loyal

Joe Biden laughed in the face of Black America and said we don't have any choice but to vote for him and we did and we didn't get nothing in return.

The first time in a long time, the Democratic Party was on the ropes and we let them off the hook for nothing.

We didn't ask for shit when Obama was in office either.

So yeah, fuck Biden and fuck Democrats.
Hey @a.mann say something condescending and contrary to this Truth. I dare you..

Back