Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
Oh and let me say this for the record, if this administration ever does do something significant and exclusive for black people i will give credit but that still wouldn't prove any you loyalists correct. Yall are proven zombies lol. Them doing right by us would just be them doing wtf they're supposed to do for their base. So i don't wanna hear no told ya so n gotchas.

Hey @a.mann say something condescending and contrary to this Truth. I dare you..
All I’m saying is the fact that America is still racist toward black people and 98% of us aren’t business owners with generational wealth
after all these months since he has been in office is all the evidence we need that Biden’s presidency is a failure

Even if it’s just pandering and ultimately an empty gesture he needs to put something in our name that says Blacks only like he he did for Asians to make us feel safe

All I’m saying is the fact that America is still racist toward black people and 98% of us aren’t business owners with generational wealth
after all these months since he has been in office is all the evidence we need that Biden’s presidency is a failure

Even if it’s just pandering and ultimately an empty gesture he needs to put something in our name that says Blacks only like he he did for Asians to make us feel safe
You and biden

29178488256911f0d2d247bd910b015c

I wouldn't say happy.

Wasn't really expecting much to begin with.

I knew he wasn't gonna wipe out student loan debt though.

And he shouldn't.

That was just a pipe dream for anyone who thought that might actually happen.

I think way more could be and SHOULD be done. It pissed me off they dont flex when theyre in power like the republicans do. Do everything the fuck you can WHILE you can.. cuz they damn sure are.

History's definitely gonna repeat itself.

Just like the first 2 years of Obama's first term, the dems will lose their majority in the House after the midterm elections.

Oh and let me say this for the record, if this administration ever does do something significant and exclusive for black people i will give credit but that still wouldn't prove any you loyalists correct. Yall are proven zombies lol. Them doing right by us would just be them doing wtf they're supposed to do for their base. So i don't wanna hear no told ya so n gotchas.

It would prove that Biden was the better choice.

This thread...

View attachment 544120

It was set so the anti’s can meet their lol and insult quotas since people have learned to stay away from the other thread.

Don’t believe me? Then you haven’t read the last couple of pages.
Yeah it's a bait thread. I actually thought about making it..

So you've read the thread. Did you see Mr Manns responses to my questions? He resorted to trolling because he had no logical explanation for why he still supports these people who refuse to support his people. He legit is on some just wait and see shit. Grown man.

So why shouldn't that kind of illogical counterproductive thinking be insulted?

Here's the thing that's dangerous about that. Hispanic and Asian populations are growing faster than our own. That means our political power relative to that of other groups is not as strong as it once was. This opens up some pitfalls.

1) If we remove ourselves from the political process, we will absolutely not get anything we want or need addressed because there will be no one advocating for us.

2) If the Dems are able to tap into those other groups and win without us, then we'd essentially loose most of our leverage.

I support putting more pressure on the politicians to earn our votes, but taking ourselves out of the process is riskier than proponents of that idea like to acknowledge.

that’s not how politics work.

politicians are supposed to work for your vote, it’s not given. When you give up your vote with no promises then don’t expect anything.

Both parties fighter over conservative whites because they have no problem sitting out.

lose a few elections and people will come to the table but as of now they don’t have to expend political capitol on us.

politicians are supposed to work for your vote, it’s not given. When you give up your vote with no promises then don’t expect anything.

Both parties fighter over conservative whites because they have no problem sitting out.

lose a few elections and people will come to the table but as of now they don’t have to expend political capitol on us.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Nothing you said contradicts anything I said. I agree that we should be trying to get promises from politicians in exchange for our votes. That's what I advocate as opposed to just sitting out.

However, that said, there are more conservative whites in this country than black people. We only make up about 13% of the population total and not all of us vote. However, our strength is that we are a unified force when it comes to voting. That's why the Dems rely on us so much. We aren't irreplaceable though, and therefore people shouldn't act like us playing chicken with the Dems will automatically work in our favor. It could backfire.

Furthermore 2020 was our only chance at having leverage. biden is prioritizing non citizens over us and harping on this "path to citizenship" so much because the plan is to replace black Americans as a voting bloc. They figure 4 and 8 years from now those immigrants will be voting democrat loyally. They won't even need to pander to us anymore if hispanics outnumber us.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Nothing you said contradicts anything I said. I agree that we should be trying to get promises from politicians in exchange for our votes. That's what I advocate as opposed to just sitting out.

However, that said, there are more conservative whites in this country than black people. We only make up about 13% of the population total and not all of us vote. However, our strength is that we are a unified force when it comes to voting. That's why the Dems rely on us so much. We aren't irreplaceable though, and therefore people shouldn't act like us playing chicken with the Dems will automatically work in our favor. It could backfire.

Playing coon with the dems has automatically not worked in our favor and has backfired

What do we have to lose by playing chicken?

Playing coon with the dems has automatically not worked in our favor and has backfired

What do we have to lose by playing chicken?

If all that matters to you are black specific issues, then you probably don't have anything to lose.

However, those aren't all that matter. We just went through a pandemic that fucked everyone up, but black people more than most. Having a president in office that can navigate those issues makes a difference.

I get wanting to play hardball over black issues. That's why I don't fault ya'll for feeling the way you do, and I even think it is probably worthwhile to have a segment of our community that thinks and acts as you do. I just think you guys go overboard when you refer to people who don't think like you as coons and such. Some of us just look at the bigger picture. I'd love reparations. I'd also love to not have a year of my life completely fucked up because our president mismanaged a crisis.

lol we still think cacs gonna give us reparations huh

wake me when black nationalism becomes a meme on IG or whatever

Lmao well like obviously coz that's politics. Only someone who thinks they need to be in love with politicians would say something like this

Back