Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
I ask these niggas to give reasons and all they do is troll

So even if I was very interested in being a dickeating subservient loyalist to white supremacist politicians like yall are, you couldn't even give me a good reason why I should be and I'm literally asking you to

Im begging for a reason from Biden's gutless negro minions and i get nothing but trolling

You can't either

None of you can

You're just all cowards afraid of rocking the boat

Lmaooooo nah mate I just don't wanna write a bunch of paragraphs of information you probably already heard to prove something you already kno'

There is a zero percent chance you and other non voters don't believe Biden is a significantly better president than Trump, and given that was the choice the country had, it was obviously the right one

I ask these niggas to give reasons and all they do is troll

So even if I was very interested in being a dickeating subservient loyalist to white supremacist politicians like yall are, you couldn't even give me a good reason why I should be and I'm literally asking you to

Im begging for a reason from Biden's gutless negro minions and i get nothing but trolling

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lmaooooo nah mate I just don't wanna write a bunch of paragraphs of information you probably already heard to prove something you already kno'

There is a zero percent chance you and other non voters don't believe Biden is a significantly better president than Trump, and given that was the choice the country had, it was obviously the right one
Oh, the lesser of 2 evils cowardly rhetoric.

This country has not changed for black people ignorant fuckboy

Loooooool you don't even kno' what you're arguin' any more.
Stop the fake laughter every post

What's funny? Biden has done nothing for black ppl because he promised nothing. Black ppl are still being murdered in the street on his watch, Is that funny to you boy?

Stop the fake laughter every post

What's funny? Biden has done nothing for black ppl because he promised nothing. Black ppl are still being murdered in the street on his watch, Is that funny to you boy?

Lmao its not fake my brudda I can assure you.

Black deaths aren't funny but that you think Biden can just stop them and within 100 days is yeah

But since your graspin' for straws already I'ma just lmao one more time and unwatch thread.

Lmao idiot

Lol @ a nigga scared to debate actually saying 'articulate a reason'

Yall never gonna get enough feeding these electronic black panthers ya energy

lol we still think cacs gonna give us reparations huh

wake me when black nationalism becomes a meme on IG or whatever

I don't think we are going to get a pot of money like some of these people hope. I do think it is possible that if we get the right politicians in power and scholars and other smart people come up with good selection of policies that can be put in place to counteract some of the wrong that's been done to black people over the decades, we could get something like that.

Back