Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
have you read the GFJPA in depth?

its quite tepid

Admittedly, I need to look into it further myself. Just looked at it briefly and which part do you think is tepid with regards to qualified immunity? Did you mean everything overall or just with respect to QI?

SEC. 102. QUALIFIED IMMUNITY REFORM.
Section 1979 of the Revised Statutes of the United States (42 U.S.C. 1983) is amended by adding at the end the following:

““It shall not be a defense or immunity in any action brought under this section against a local law enforcement officer (as such term is defined in section 2 of the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act of 2021), or in any action under any source of law against a Federal investigative or law enforcement officer (as such term is defined in section 2680(h) of title 28, United States Code), that—

“(1) the defendant was acting in good faith, or that the defendant believed, reasonably or otherwise, that his or her conduct was lawful at the time when the conduct was committed; or

“(2) the rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws were not clearly established at the time of their deprivation by the defendant, or that at such time, the state of the law was otherwise such that the defendant could not reasonably have been expected to know whether his or her conduct was lawful.”.

Lmao @ believin' Malcolm would think the same way about the black condition in 2021 as he did livin' thru the 20s to 60s
you're a British coward

Your family fled from 1 country to another, we don't relate

Stop misrepresenting black Americans icon who stood their ground to fight white supremacy.

You don't know anything about resistance, you're a bitch and your father was most likely a bitch

You dont want to challenge white supremacy. You just want your safe space in it

you're a British coward

Your family fled from 1 country to another, we don't relate

Stop misrepresenting black Americans icon who stood their ground to fight white supremacy.

You don't know anything about resistance, you're a bitch and your father was most likely a bitch

You dont want to challenge white supremacy. You just wanna your safe space in it

uncalled for bruh...

ay yo im really cracking up! nigga posted the ballot or the bullet speech while championing crime bill joe and copmala

Dont speak for me or what I have problems with ma nigga.

Just so you know though... I have a problem and its wack of you speaking on that mans(or anyones) family with petty and childish insults
Deflection

I know he's on your side but he's literally LYING on the legacy of brother Malcolm so we can vote Democrat

I have nothing but SMOKE for that foreign coward. Cry more

if you think Malcolm X would be licking the boots of these racist corporatist politicans, youre sadly mistaken

I love my father. Im so glad he didn't raise to roll over like yall do

Im bout call him right and thank him

Back