Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
I just feel like you guys have a safe space in that thread and you'd probably be a lot happier with others of your intellectual ability. You're clearly not ready to be interacting with the public in civil discourse.

Same reason you probably had to go to classes in the basement of your school.
580adc58058a0.image.jpg

Your thoughts? Without trolling.. Go!

I don't understand how yall grew up on hip hop and are so damn obedient and compliant with the white establishment

Hip hip is the soundtrack of rebellion. Yall are neutered yesboys for dems

Every Black man arguing with myself and race on this issue is exactly the kind of black man white people want you to be

You're making them proud. You're giving them hope that their anti black agenda is working

You biden capes are borderline anti black

the problem is we vote with no list of demands lmao like nothing is ever gained when you give up your votes without receiving something tangible in return

would you go to a yard sale and let someone take and pick thru some of your items without a transference of funds? so why do you allow politicians to take from you without providing anything in return?

thats what i dont understand.

people think i just hate the voting process/voters

no.

I hate the ways in which the majority of Black americans vote

I also hate the way yall shame and berate nonvoters every election and then go back to not caring about key issues after your fav imperalist gets in office

youre only politically engaged when its someone you dont like that's in office it seems.

example being: there's a thread on Palestine and none of yall niggas connected the dots as to how you are complicit in the ongoing genocide of Palestinians because you continue to vote for career politicians tht are aiding and abetting Zionist

Biden is even brokered an arms deal:

and nobody uttered a peep but let thatve been trump

:foh3:

Last edited:
I just feel like you guys have a safe space in that thread and you'd probably be a lot happier with others of your intellectual ability. You're clearly not ready to be interacting with the public in civil discourse.

Same reason you probably had to go to classes in the basement of your school.

Without us to argue against all they have is blind agreement with each other and that's no fun is it

the problem is we vote with no list of demands lmao like nothing is ever gained when you give up your votes without receiving something tangible in return

would you go to a yard sale and let someone take and pick thru some of your items with a transference of funds? so why do you allow politicians to take from you without providing anything in return?

thats what i dont understand.

people think i just hate the voting process/voters

no.

I hate the ways in which the majority of Black americans vote

I also hate the way yall shame and berate nonvoters every election and then go back to not caring about key issues after your fav imperalist gets in office

youre only politically engaged when its someone you dont like that's in the office it seems.

there's a thread on Palestine and none of yall niggas connected the dots as to how you are complicit in the ongoing genocide of Palestinians because you continue to vote for career politicians tht are aiding and abetting Zionist

The first half of this is 100% facts.

The second half is also a valid criticism of a lot of so-called politically savvy black people.

Lastly, that Israeli weapon deal in the middle of the current crisis is Trump level bullshit.

Last edited:
Back