Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
I don’t see them doing that. They giving they opinion but it’s just that. And it’s like one nigga from the UK who does it and like one Canadian. I don’t see too many other foreign niggas in these threads. Ijs I do take the opinion all that serious

Sir hes done it several times

nobody cares about your selective viewing of his idiocy

I don’t see them doing that. They giving they opinion but it’s just that. And it’s like one nigga from the UK who does it and like one Canadian. I don’t see too many other foreign niggas in these threads. Ijs I do take the opinion all that serious
He's an immigrant who fled from a black country to Europe. What would he know about resisting white people's agenda?? He ran to them

Facts aint hate

Deflection

You fucking idiot. I was talking about HIM specifically because he is the one caping. He has shown his obedience to white supremacy, therefore he is a coward

you said he is immigrant who fled a Black Country for a white one like millions of other Africans and islanders. If he a coward wouldn’t all the others also be cowards. That’s not a deflection it’s addressing what you said bitch

don’t get me wrong tho he did take any criticism of democrats to the heart it seemed.

you said he is immigrant who fled a Black Country for a white one like millions of other Africans and islanders. If he a coward wouldn’t all the others also be cowards. That’s not a deflection it’s addressing what you said bitch

don’t get me wrong tho he did take any criticism of democrats to the heart it seemed.
Ook let me clarify, Its the combination of him being an immigrant who in fact fled from a black country to Europe on top of him blindly running interference for a white supremacist politician 10,000 miles away makes him a filthy coward

FOUR times i told CeLLar-DooR he is not anti white supremacy and he deflected every time. He didn't deny it, he didnt thumbs down or wack the posts, he didn't say "yes i am mate".. wtf does that tell you?

yall gotta stop making me out to be some radical. tht shits played. if wanting better for all Black people is some radical notion/idea, then we all are to blame for the continual decay and erasure of our people in this country.

I personally think (better yet know) the bill will not end police repression/violence and therein lies the issue

the bill does not reverse any of the previous bills used to militarize the police or even reduce funding overall.

Here's the actual problem..no bill will end the fucked up things police have been and continue to do. At best it will emphasize punishment but it can't actually prevent them from happening.. You can't eliminate racism or racist with a bill. If that's your expectation then you'll forever be disappointed because a bill won't stop people from being who they already are.

Thats not to say Black folks should stop fighting simply because racist will always be racist and continue to exist. It's to say that certain things just always will be what they will so adjusting the expectations can leave more time and energy towards actual solution rather than waiting for some shit that probably will never happen which is racist white people being employed with a badge and gun

nigga relax you know what an exaggeration is didn’t mean to hurt you sheesh
Deflection

You fucking idiot. I was talking about HIM specifically because he is the one caping. He has shown his obedience to white supremacy, therefore he is a coward

it's kinda disheartening to see you two go at it in the presence of Race

yall like the big 3 dream team.. the triangle Scottie, Mike & Phil

:cry:

Back