Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
Newsflash @CeLLar-DooR

Joe Biden is a white supremacist

The former president actively solicited votes and furore from white supremacist groups. The current president does not do that. Which is better for black people?

White supremacists all voted and supported the previous administration and tried to run a coup. Why do you think they don't support Biden like they do Trump?

The former president actively solicited votes and furore from white supremacist groups. The current president does not do that. Which is better for black people?

White supremacists all voted and supported the previous administration and tried to run a coup. Why do you think they don't support Biden like they do Trump?
Sir. Trump is the mean white supremacist

Biden is the nicer white supremacist

I need you to process that and accept that

Its not difficult to understand if you're not bias or loyal to either

Sir. Trump is the mean white supremacist

Biden is the nicer white supremacist

I need you to process that and accept that

Its not difficult to understand if you're not bias or loyal to either

*yawwwwn* more non answers

But really, I realised yesterday with the Malcolm thing that you're even more ignorant than I knew you were, as well as super dumb, so I shouldn't be surprised.

You don't kno' what you're talkin' about and if it wasn't for Twitter you wouldn't kno' anything at all.

never been 100% happy with no politician that has held office since I've been alive. I liked Obama but he was too nice to Biden is a jackass Trump's a fucking clown Bush was/is an idiot and the list goes on

yall be really extra with the discourse....ain't that deep for people to be attacked ...

but at his death, among all the other stuff he had going on, Malcom X was tryna to organize local (as in USA) guerilla units movements as a means if protection abd
and political influence..an idea he picked up from his travels and zoeaking
speaking to damn near every leftist radical global leader he could reach

to try to force him into this extremely narrow political apparatus is to shit on him and his (and black intellectuals of that eras) political imagination

...if we wanna confine ourselves to this...cool, lets have at it...lets not force Malcolm into it

Disrespectful piece of coon shit

That's why rip.dilla pulled your card boy

"That's irrelevant" lmao

No, you FLEEING a black country for a white one is very relevant to your cowardly rhetoric today

You're not a man @CeLLar-DooR

You're a subject

A loyal, faithful subject.

Boy you lie like a stripper

You just literally lie when you type about me

Mad fatherless

where is the lie my nigga you don’t like gay people and have stated it about the gay agenda all the gay jokes. And you did say Bill Cosby was damn near innocent or railroaded. How you don’t know who you are? Sad sack of shit

where is the lie my nigga you don’t like gay people and have stated it about the gay agenda all the gay jokes. And you did say Bill Cosby was damn near innocent or railroaded. How you don’t know who you are? Sad sack of shit
Liar.

Lying tranny advocate

Post proof or stfu

Oh wait, is that proof? 🤔

Watch ya mouth bout cosby.
That man is innocent

Back