Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
I just want to thank Biden for allowing the price of everything to go up. From gas to Insulin. From chicken to lumber.

Can’t get the minimum wage raised, so he bets on wage growth.

If that’s not republican what is?

Biden loves Obamacare so you guys gonna have to suffer another 4 years at least of that trash.

At this point we have to acknowledge that the politicians aren't the problem. The American people are.

Think how long it took to get Americans to even consider that we should have Universal Healthcare. Then think about how long it took to get general support for it. Then think about how Americans still were willing to vote for candidates that wouldn't even consider Universal Healthcare. Then consider Universal Healthcare is pretty much a gimme in virtually every other developed nation. I saw a video where people in other countries were shown the specifics about the American healthcare system, and there were a couple chicks on there crying because they felt sorry for how bad we have it. What kinda "greatest nation in the world" would elicit that kind of response from other people.

At this point we have to acknowledge that the politicians aren't the problem. The American people are.

Think how long it took to get Americans to even consider that we should have Universal Healthcare. Then think about how long it took to get general support for it. Then think about how Americans still were willing to vote for candidates that wouldn't even consider Universal Healthcare. Then consider Universal Healthcare is pretty much a gimme in virtually every other developed nation. I saw a video where people in other countries were shown the specifics about the American healthcare system, and there were a couple chicks on there crying because they felt sorry for how bad we have it. What kinda "greatest nation in the world" would elicit that kind of response from other people.

America is a lick

politicans, american/white exceptionalism, governement propaganda, aggressive advertisement via mass media, bipartisanship and hyper individuality is to blame

politicans, american/white exceptionalism, governement propaganda, aggressive advertisement via mass media, bipartisanship and hyper individuality is to blame

Yeah, I agree those are the problems, but what do you do when the people refuse to acknowledge them? At some point American citizens have to start to see through the bullshit. We can all disagree but some things should be universal. For example, there should be no money in politics. Corporations shouldn't be able to legally bribe politicians. Every American should agree with that and politicians should have been pressured into making that law by now, but that's not even close to happening.

Yeah, I agree those are the problems, but what do you do when the people refuse to acknowledge them? At some point American citizens have to start to see through the bullshit. We can all disagree but some things should be universal. For example, there should be no money in politics. Corporations shouldn't be able to legally bribe politicians. Every American should agree with that and politicians should have been pressured into making that law by now, but that's not even close to happening.

its very hard when “those who commit the murders write the reports”

He was at my job yesterday. I've met Obama, Bush 43, Clinton, and now Biden. He's not an asshole politician like 99% of them are. You can tell that he genuinely cares about people.

He was at my job yesterday. I've met Obama, Bush 43, Clinton, and now Biden. He's not an asshole politician like 99% of them are. You can tell that he genuinely cares about people.

yea definitely not believing a man that has broken damn near every campiagn promise cares about the people and isnt a asshole

yea definitely not believing a man that has broken damn near every campiagn promise cares about the people and isnt a asshole

Once you've been around enough political figures there's definitely a vibe that you get from them. It's like how when you meet a rapper and they are nothing like their persona. Most politicians are jerks. Straight up. Joe Biden is not a jerk. Does that mean he's perfect and shits apple pie? No, but it' clear as day that he is not like your typical politician.

Once you've been around enough political figures there's definitely a vibe that you get from them. It's like how when you meet a rapper and they are nothing like their persona. Most politicians are jerks. Straight up. Joe Biden is not a jerk. Does that mean he's perfect and shits apple pie? No, but it' clear as day that he is not like your typical politician.

honestly who cares if hes a jerk or not? lmaoooo

how does that translate into material change for us and society?

“cut him some slack, hes a nice person” yeah explain that to the millions of people he let down by blatantly lying for votes, tell that to the Palestinians now that hes aiding and abetting zionist, tell that to every Black person facing heavy police militarization, to students in debt, to families that cant afford healthcare to folks demanding higher wages

like wtf 🤣

is it crack?

I'll say it because no one else have. ..............................................all the anti-government posters in here would shit themselves if all laws and government went away tomorrow. If all the police disbanded niggas wouldn't walk outside and that's fact. Secondly people who voted Dem or Rep 99% of you alll for for your own needs and that's it. A squirrel could run for office no matter the party but if the nigga is in you r party you're voting for the squirrel. Stop it with arguing

I think Obama was in over his head and over promised. He was inheriting a country that was in a bad position. He probably should have just come out and said that he'd do what he could to turn the country around and he would have looked better at the end of his term. That's not what politicians do though. So he made a bunch of promises and couldn't deliver on many of the more important ones.

I'd be obliged to give him more of a pass on that given his inexperience going into his presidency if he wasn't so damn smug now. He's always talking down on people trying to fight for more, and he's a corporatist through and through. I won't say he's uncaring in the same way as people like McConnel or Trump, but Obama definitely cares about his legacy and his ability to continue to make money of his name more than the good of the people.

I'll say it because no one else have. ..............................................all the anti-government posters in here would shit themselves if all laws and government went away tomorrow. If all the police disbanded niggas wouldn't walk outside and that's fact. Secondly people who voted Dem or Rep 99% of you alll for for your own needs and that's it. A squirrel could run for office no matter the party but if the nigga is in you r party you're voting for the squirrel. Stop it with arguing

You making me defend people that don't particularly like me, but @Race Jones, @Disanthrope , and the others aren't anti-government. They clearly don't want the government to go away. They want the government to do better especially for black people. There is a big difference in those two things.

honestly who cares if hes a jerk or not? lmaoooo

how does that translate into material change for us and society?

I brought up how he is as a person because the Government is not singularly run. If we are judging an individual government official then we should start by judging them as a person then move on to their policy.

As a person Joe Biden is not detrimental. As for policy Joe Biden's resume in his first 6 months in office is impressive compared to any POTUS in history.

Back