Welcome To aBlackWeb

April marks Sexual Assault Awareness Month and the statistics are staggering

That being said, women who come forward about rape require the same amount of confidence it takes for men to approach women.

I think that you think that it's easy for a woman to contact the authorities and say I've been raped by so and so. And then, do the rap kit, and then do the examination, and then do the report and file the charges, and then deal with the people around that man accusing her of lying, and then going to the court date, and then dealing with what comes after if, the man is charged.

Your expecting a lot of mental foritude for a species that a man can say he grabs them by the private parts and still becomes president.

Racist as America is, no man caught on tape saying I grab blacks by the neck gets elected president

Think about that

It requires more fortitude than hollering at chicks. Shit, where I'm from women will call the cops on an innocent man fast as fuck for nothing. So how y'all just believing they all can't get at the authorities bout being raped? I just had a friend get hit with false pedo charges from his ol' lady (they back together btw). These bitches can lie to the law, but scared to report a real crime? I ain't finna buy that.

And getting at the ladies is a yes or no, go on bout your day thing. That shit don't compare. Reporting rape is a lengthy ordeal and follows the victim all their life. It may sound like a lot to expect for some, but predators are gambling that their victims ain't got what it takes. So fuck all that, those numbers are too high for all this sympathy, these people need empowerment. Some common sense told to them. Tell these folks that ain't doing what they should to get on the ball with it. If they don't, they will have played their part in those numbers getting worst.

It requires more fortitude than hollering at chicks. Shit, where I'm from women will call the cops on an innocent man fast as fuck for nothing. So how y'all just believing they all can't get at the authorities bout being raped? I just had a friend get hit with false pedo charges from his ol' lady (they back together btw). These bitches can lie to the law, but scared to report a real crime? I ain't finna buy that.

And getting at the ladies is a yes or no, go on bout your day thing. That shit don't compare. Reporting rape is a lengthy ordeal and follows the victim all their life. It may sound like a lot to expect for some, but predators are gambling that their victims ain't got what it takes. So fuck all that, those numbers are too high for all this sympathy, these people need empowerment. Some common sense told to them. Tell these folks that ain't doing what they should to get on the ball with it. If they don't, they will have played their part in those numbers getting worst.

The comparison was there to show that like all men don't have the confidence to approach women, not women have the confidence to deal with what comes with pointing out their abuser.

At the same time, I get that where you're coming from is a place of strength and confidence. When you reside in a place for long enough time.

It's hard for you to understand how it is where others reside. That's my take from this, you ain't neither wrong nor right. It's just you're viewpoint, salute

Ion know man, I've never ever, tried to just take the pussy. Ion know what it's like to want to just take it. I honestly dont get how having sex with a woman that doesn't want to have sex with you, is in any way arousing.

I can't condone that shit in anyway

its the power in the abuser eyes that what gets them off to do such a horrific act

Man, April is the best month

& not jus cuz I was born in April (my mother as well)

weather gettin right, not too hot or cold

Plus, I was born in April (as well as my mother)

Absolutely disgusting..threads like this shouldn't even be made.
How hard is it to comprehend why people don't report rape or sexual assault? Like it's some rape button that you can easily press. Maybe there's an app for that.

Let's not even get started on sexual harassment...A lot of you niggas have sexually harassed women and don't even realize it. I've had to cuss plenty of jackasses out on jobs for saying off the wall shit to me.

Serious question what makes men think a woman wants to be talked to crazy at work, where she doing the same damn job as you? Working the same hours and getting paid less for it. If you don't get yo crusty whole married ass out my damn face and let me do my job...

Absolutely disgusting..threads like this shouldn't even be made.
How hard is it to comprehend why people don't report rape or sexual assault? Like it's some rape button that you can easily press. Maybe there's an app for that.

Let's not even get started on sexual harassment...A lot of you niggas have sexually harassed women and don't even realize it. I've had to cuss plenty of jackasses out on jobs for saying off the wall shit to me.

Serious question what makes men think a woman wants to be talked to crazy at work, where she doing the same damn job as you? Working the same hours and getting paid less for it. If you don't get yo crusty whole married ass out my damn face and let me do my job...
i think threads like this should be made...

starts the conversation.

So if there's no point in starting a dialogue or talking about these things then why even have these awareness months to begin with? That's such a self-defeating attitude to bear in this thread.

It's like you want the problems to get worse.

So if there's no point in starting a dialogue or talking about these things then why even have these awareness months to begin with? That's such a self-defeating attitude to bear in this thread.

True, but I get their fatigue on the topic...

And let’s not act like we was bout to change the world inside this thread

This comes off dismissive brotha and you don't seem to try to at least look ftom there point of view.

This comes off dismissive brotha and you don't seem to try to at least look ftom there point of view.

It is dismissive and that is on purpose. I reject the idea that discussing things that are hard to talk about is bad.

True, but I get their fatigue on the topic...

And let’s not act like we was bout to change the world inside this thread

Don't have to change the world to change people's thinking. I mean, rapists are still going to rape but that doesn't mean people can't exchange ideas and improve their own understanding

Don't have to change the world to change people's thinking. I mean, rapists are still going to rape but that doesn't mean people can't exchange ideas and improve their own understanding

Yeah but I don’t think this thread was about to convert any of the “some people are just food for the strong” ass niggas

Back