Welcome To aBlackWeb

April marks Sexual Assault Awareness Month and the statistics are staggering

Numbers are false because just because somebody said they was raped don’t mean it happened.

So if a girl tells a doctor she was raped and don’t tell don’t report it don’t mean she was actually raped.

Whatever it actually is, safe to say it's in the vicinity, you're kind of splitting hairs

That’s true but also a red herring in this scenario...the actual exact percentage isn’t that important, the idea is that it’s a significant percentage cause not THAT many women are gonna lie on an anonymous survey where there is no incentive to lie.

That's my whole point. They shouldn't throw out trumped up statistics to make a point. I suspect that they do it because the numbers look really bad and they want to bolster the argument with those numbers whether they are completely solid or not. Rape and sexual abuse are fucked up enough. They don't need to pull those kinds of tactics.

It's ironic and sad that you would champion rape/assault victims but display an avi suggesting a woman engaging in oral sex. She could easily be a victim of this very subject. Sexual exploitation is just as devastating as rape.
Someone paid to change her avi she didn't pick that

This is really inspiring. To honour these brave women, I'm not going to rape any women this month.

Be the difference you want to see in the world, guys

Not reported means not reported to the police. The stats could come from polls, hospitals, social workers and so on...

"Have you ever been raped?"

"Yes."

"Did you report it?"

"No."

Define RAPE, though.

Apparently the meaning has changed during the ME TOO movement.

Nowadays rape can mean you (a grown woman) letting a man take off your clothes while you offer no resistance and you continue to be friends with the man afterwards.... Even continue dating him....

And then 20 years later claim that this guy raped you on multiple occasions.

"I was so scared, I felt powerless, I just froze, I continued to date him because I was confused and intimidated."

Straight up bullshit.

Define RAPE, though.

Nowadays rape can mean you (a grown woman) letting a man take off your clothes while you offer no resistance and you continue to be friends with the man afterwards.... Even continue dating him....

"I was so scared, I felt powerless, I just froze, I continued to date him because I was confused and intimidated."

Straight up bullshit.

Eh, I think the definition of “rape” has stayed fairly consistent and clear. “Sexual assault” is the one where it gets foggy.

Define RAPE, though.

Straight up bullshit.
Rape is forcing someone to have sex against their will you're thinking about what qualifies as sexual assault. Both are sick.

Eh, I think the definition of “rape” has stayed fairly consistent and clear. “Sexual assault” is the one where it gets foggy.

Ummm.. You were saying?

The bitch's name is Jennifer Jarosik and she claims that Russell Simmons raped her; she claims she "froze" during the incident. She then claims that she continued to have a work relationship with him and still considered him to be a friend after the incident. And then she admits that she WILLINGLY went to a hotel room with him years later, where he "raped" her AGAIN!!!! The first incident allegedly occured in 2011 and the second "rape" happened in 2016.

She didn't report either incident to the police or anyone until now.

She's seeking 5 million dollars.

Remember, this is a grown ass woman telling this story, not some 10 year old little girl.

Now, if you consider her experience with Russell Simmons to be rape, then you are part of the problem.

Ummm.. You were saying?

The bitch's name is Jennifer Jarosik and she claims that Russell Simmons raped her; she claims she "froze" during the incident. She then claims that she continued to have a work relationship with him and still considered him to be a friend after the incident. And then she admits that she WILLINGLY went to a hotel room with him years later, where he "raped" her AGAIN!!!! The first incident allegedly occured in 2011 and the second "rape" happened in 2016.

She didn't report either incident to the police or anyone until now.

She's seeking 5 million dollars.

Remember, this is a grown ass woman telling this story, not some 10 year old little girl.

Now, if you consider her experience with Russell Simmons to be rape, then you are part of the problem.

One chick tryna finesse a payday doesn’t contradict anything I said...

One chick tryna finesse a payday doesn’t contradict anything I said...
I was talking about how the definition of rape has apparently changed over the years.

I gave you one example.

This woman claims she was raped.

I beg to differ.

Her definition is not my definition.

That is all.

Rape would be if she verbally or physically “opted out” and he still made her do it, or if she didn’t have the capacity to opt out. If it’s more of a case where she didn’t really opt in or out (but had the capacity to at the time), then I’d put some blame on both parties.

I was talking about how the definition of rape has apparently changed over the years.

I gave you one example.

This woman claims she was raped.

I beg to differ.

Her definition is not my definition.

That is all.

My point was that the definition of rape hasn’t changed regardless of what someone who is flat out wrong thinks. Hell Trump thinks he’s doing a “tremendous” job but that doesn’t mean the definition of tremendous has changed.

Define RAPE, though.

Straight up bullshit.

Well thats how we know youre a rapist. Put that weird rapey shit you posted awhile back into perspective.

Well thats how we know youre a rapist. Put that weird rapey shit you posted awhile back into perspective.

4LXAl8kg8keoo.gif

Back