Welcome To aBlackWeb

April marks Sexual Assault Awareness Month and the statistics are staggering

Nah, ya'll should explain all this disagreeing. This women not saying shit is part of the problem. Cops not speaking out about cops contributes to police brutality. A community not speaking out about killers terrorizing their neighborhood contributes to bad neighborhoods. Co-workers not speaking out about illegal work conditions contributes to poor work places.

How is it you're not seeing that women that don't report rape are contributing to the actions of rapist?

Lemme see what y’all think about a scenario inspired by some real shit I heard about. Tell me if this is rape, sexual assault, or something else.

So girl goes out with her friends and meets this dude at the bar. They end up spending most of the rest of the night together just drinking and vibing, and at some point it’s clear to both that it’s going down that night.

So he tells her yo I’m bout to head to the crib, what’s the move? She goes and tells her friends don’t worry bout me I’m leaving with ol boy.

So they head to his apt and soon as they inside she starts giving dude head and they smash. She’s doing all kinda freaky shit and even letting dude take videos on his phone while he in it.

Afterward she’s still naked laying on the bed trying to check her phone but notices that it’s dead. Meanwhile dude is also on his phone, and he’s texting his roommate “come up nigga, she’s a go.”

And about 30 secs later the roommate comes through the door and acts surprised to see her laying there like “ohh shit what y’all doing??”

And dude goes “aye bless my homie real quick”

She just looks at him kinda stunned but also still super fucked up. She looks at the ground to find her clothes but doesn’t see them (dude had kicked them under the bed when she wasn’t looking).

Now keep in mind she is a small girl and these are both some D1 football playing ass niggas. She feels intimidated and scared not knowing what will happen if she says no, plus the fact that her phone is dead.

She decides to just lay on the bed flat on her back and let whatever is going to happen happen, to get it over with. She doesn’t consent or decline, just lays there so dude comes over and starts rubbing on her thighs before he slides it in and gives it to her for about 10 mins.

Afterward she asks the original dude where her clothes are cause she needs to leave. He just laughs and says “Where you bout to go at this hour anyway? Might as well stay the night.”

At this point she’s panicking and starts to cry, so she just makes a run for the door and doesn’t stop running till she gets to the front office of the apt complex where she sits on the curb, still naked and crying.

Eventually someone drives by and asks if she needs help. She tells them she just got raped and they call the police.

Before I tell y’all how the justice system responded, what do y’all think?

Rape? Sexual assault? Or neither?

I don't know how you would classify that, but the intent was clearly to use coercion to get sex, so they were guilty of something. In the given scenarios the intent was clear, however that's not always the case in real life.

I think rape and sexual assault should be as well defined as manslaughter and murder. Maybe then there would less blowback. However, if every case of sexual misconduct is treated as if its the most extreme case, some people will always be opposed to it.

Nah, ya'll should explain all this disagreeing. This women not saying shit is part of the problem. Cops not speaking out about cops contributes to police brutality. A community not speaking out about killers terrorizing their neighborhood contributes to bad neighborhoods. Co-workers not speaking out about illegal work conditions contributes to poor work places.

How is it you're not seeing that women that don't report rape are contributing to the actions of rapist?
Would you say black men that don't report crime in their hood are the reason theres crime in the hood.

Facts

Would you say black men that don't report crime in their hood are the reason theres crime in the hood.

I lightly mentioned that already in the post you quoted.

However, by your wording I have to say no. I say that black people that don't report crime in their neighborhoods CONTRIBUTE to the bad neighborhoods. Just like rape victims keeping quiet contributes. I wouldn't bank all the problems on just black people not speaking, just like I can't put it all on rape victims. But not speaking up hurts both and other situations.

Actually... let me rephrase that. I don't wanna give you folks a false sense of hope. Sometimes speaking up don't do shit. Sometimes it just makes you the first nail to get hammered. You don't get a pat on the back and everyone just watches you suffer. Glad you went through that so they didn't have too. That glory shit you see in movies, can just happen in movies.

So why push that shit so hard? I don't know bout others, but I've never been someone to just let shit happen to me if I can help it. I've won and loss sticking to that code, YMMV. So it's just a decision we gotta make.

Last edited:
I lightly mentioned that already in the post you quoted.

However, by your wording I have to say no. I say that black people that don't report crime in their neighborhoods CONTRIBUTE to the bad neighborhoods. Just like rape victims keeping quiet contributes. I wouldn't bank all the problems on just black people not speaking, just like I can't put it all on rape victims. But not speaking up hurts both and other situations.

Actually... let me rephrase that. I don't wanna give you folks a false sense of hope. Sometimes speaking up don't do shit. Sometimes it just makes you the first nail to get hammered. You don't get a pat on the back and everyone just watches you suffer. Glad you went through that so they didn't have too. That glory shit you see in movies, can just happen in movies. Sometimes it ain't nothing but a personal, moral victory to know you didn't go along to get along.
That being said, women who come forward about rape require the same amount of confidence it takes for men to approach women.

I think that you think that it's easy for a woman to contact the authorities and say I've been raped by so and so. And then, do the rap kit, and then do the examination, and then do the report and file the charges, and then deal with the people around that man accusing her of lying, and then going to the court date, and then dealing with what comes after if, the man is charged.

Your expecting a lot of mental foritude for a species that a man can say he grabs them by the private parts and still becomes president.

Racist as America is, no man caught on tape saying I grab blacks by the neck gets elected president

Think about that

Ion know man, I've never ever, tried to just take the pussy. Ion know what it's like to want to just take it. I honestly dont get how having sex with a woman that doesn't want to have sex with you, is in any way arousing.

I can't condone that shit in anyway
its a power trip......kinda like when niggas get raped in jail....same thing

@Fox Mulder she's talking about this shit I didn't even see that. That some sus ass shit to say I don't care if you trolling.

Suspect? Lol As if the dea that rapists are going to just stop raping is iron clad with evidence. Not even considering that the women coming out are mostly accusing 1-percenters who bear few similarities to the average man, deviance doesn't just extinct like that in any population. It took decades for smoking to go down and it's still not dead nor does it have the same cultural universality as forced sex

Lemme see what y’all think about a scenario inspired by some real shit I heard about. Tell me if this is rape, sexual assault, or something else.

So girl goes out with her friends and meets this dude at the bar. They end up spending most of the rest of the night together just drinking and vibing, and at some point it’s clear to both that it’s going down that night.

So he tells her yo I’m bout to head to the crib, what’s the move? She goes and tells her friends don’t worry bout me I’m leaving with ol boy.

So they head to his apt and soon as they inside she starts giving dude head and they smash. She’s doing all kinda freaky shit and even letting dude take videos on his phone while he in it.

Afterward she’s still naked laying on the bed trying to check her phone but notices that it’s dead. Meanwhile dude is also on his phone, and he’s texting his roommate “come up nigga, she’s a go.”

And about 30 secs later the roommate comes through the door and acts surprised to see her laying there like “ohh shit what y’all doing??”

She just looks at him kinda stunned but also still super fucked up. She looks at the ground to find her clothes but doesn’t see them (dude had kicked them under the bed when she wasn’t looking).

Now keep in mind she is a small girl and these are both some D1 football playing ass niggas. She feels intimidated and scared not knowing what will happen if she says no, plus the fact that her phone is dead.

She decides to just lay on the bed flat on her back and let whatever is going to happen happen, to get it over with. She doesn’t consent or decline, just lays there so dude comes over and starts rubbing on her thighs before he slides it in and gives it to her for about 10 mins.

Afterward she asks the original dude where her clothes are cause she needs to leave. He just laughs and says “Where you bout to go at this hour anyway? Might as well stay the night.”

At this point she’s panicking and starts to cry, so she just makes a run for the door and doesn’t stop running till she gets to the front office of the apt complex where she sits on the curb, still naked and crying.

Eventually someone drives by and asks if she needs help. She tells them she just got raped and they call the police.

Dude's an idiot for calling his homie.

And his homie's an idiot for coming over.

Both of them should be locked up just off that alone.

True degenerates.

Plus, once alcohol's involved........depending on the state they're in........it's pretty much a done deal since women can't legally give consent if they're under the influence.

Last edited:

True degenerates.

Plus, once alcohol's involved........depending on the state they're in........it's pretty much a done deal since women can't legally give consent if they're under the influence.

Nobody can give consent if alcohol is involved. People just treat women like children and automatically put the blame on men when both people are intoxicated

I can see how that could be said to be rape, if he already hid her clothes, she already feels like something is going to happen if she says no..

Rape, but she allowed herself to get punked into it. No action is reaction, then she just let it happen. Suffering survival, instinct I know. But now she's got no evidence that she was a victim. Gave no indication it was against her will before the act. I wouldn't be surprised if the cops did nothing, they've got nothing to follow up on.

I don't know how you would classify that, but the intent was clearly to use coercion to get sex, so they were guilty of something. In the given scenarios the intent was clear, however that's not always the case in real life.

I think rape and sexual assault should be as well defined as manslaughter and murder. Maybe then there would less blowback. However, if every case of sexual misconduct is treated as if its the most extreme case, some people will always be opposed to it.

True degenerates.

Nobody can give consent if alcohol is involved. People just treat women like children and automatically put the blame on men when both people are intoxicated

Appreciate the responses..

So what ended up happening, was both dudes got charged with felony sexual assault (2nd degree) which led to them both getting immediately kicked off the football team and lost their scholarships.

The first dude (the one who took her home) had his charges dropped prior to trial. The second dude’s case went to trial and the jury found him not guilty.

shit both rape and sexual assault

the chick has a solid case......she agree to sleep with dude but he called over his freind who assaulted her so hes just as guilty s his freind.

Appreciate the responses..

So what ended up happening, was both dudes got charged with felony sexual assault (2nd degree) which led to them both getting immediately kicked off the football team and lost their scholarships.

The first dude (the one who took her home) had his charges dropped prior to trial. The second dude’s case went to trial and the jury found him not guilty.

Seems fair I guess. They didn't get anything on their records, but it did cost them.

nah...that shit aint fair.......who calls their homie over?

unless the chick says she wants to double up.....

how do you even call someone over?

fuck was his mind at?

Collegiate athletes stay doing this shit, that’s what happened in a lot of the Baylor cases. If she let one smash they think the whole team has the green light. The scenario I gave happened at a diff campus though.

Nobody can give consent if alcohol is involved. People just automatically put the blame on men when both people are intoxicated

Exactly.

That's why I phrased it the way that I did.

Simply because.....if I went into a police station and tried to file a rape charge because I got drunk and woke up with a 400-pound fat woman.........I'd get laughed out of the precinct.

So yeah, even though that law isn't specifically written for women.........the application of that law is definitely skewed in their favor.

Last edited:
Collegiate athletes stay doing this shit, that’s what happened in a lot of the Baylor cases. If she let one smash they think the whole team has the green light. The scenario I gave happened at a diff campus though.

Fratboys do that shit a lot too. I knew of a similar scenario when I was in school that happened with frat after a line close. But in that case I think the fault was more with the chick's homegirl than with any of the guys involved.

Exactly.

That's why I phrased it the way that I did.

Simply because.....if I went into a police station and tried to file a rape charge because I got drunk and woke up with a 400-pound fat woman.........I'd get laughed out of the precinct.

So yeah, even though that law isn't specifically written for women.........the application of that law is definitely skewed in their favor.

In the 400 lb woman example your shattered femurs might get them to at least entertain it..

Back