Welcome To aBlackWeb

April marks Sexual Assault Awareness Month and the statistics are staggering

Ayo @Allah_U_Akbar - I don't know if you mean to but you're coming off as a conflicted potential rapist right now.

This don't be a rapist shit isn't really that complicated.

My response:

Ion know man, I've never ever, tried to just take the pussy. Ion know what it's like to want to just take it. I honestly dont get how having sex with a woman that doesn't want to have sex with you, is in any way arousing.

I can't condone that shit in anyway

Dig?

Just when I've thought I've seen the dumbest shit ever, I see more shit that out dumbs the dumbest shit. Some of these men actually do hate women.

Who hurt yall that bad to spew such insensitive, ignorant things? Asininity levels at an all time high.

@Race Jones sadly, you were right about this place.

These niggas are conveniently stupid. They can break down all sorts if business and rap nuances and complexities but dont understand why people dont report sex assault or just leave an abuser

The stupidity is in them not reporting it when they should at this point. Fear, shame, humiliation, yadda, yadda, and blah, blah. Tough titties. That "complex" nonsense is just excuses. Not coming forward allows that shit to fester. Now he's gonna rape that one girl and even more for years. I've got nieces, a sister, and other family members that might get caught slipping cause the first victim didn't do nothing. Those stats are an indication that them not coming forward is a part of the problem, so this ain't the time to worry about saving face or public backlash, sometimes heroes die. Facts of life. And accepting settlements, hush money .... I don't consider it rape once you accept payment. That's prostitution then.

Police not doing their job? Not testing rape kits? Of course. Even more reason for women to take matters into their own hands if need be.

But if what I'm saying is so far fetched, that's cool too. Some folks are just food for the strong. Nature will do the rest.

Just when I've thought I've seen the dumbest shit ever, I see more shit that out dumbs the dumbest shit. Some of these men actually do hate women.

Who hurt yall that bad to spew such insensitive, ignorant things? Asininity levels at an all time high.

@Race Jones sadly, you were right about this place.
Quote one of the comments ur talking about, cause ion see what ur talking about

I'm not in the mood for trolling. Niggas really in here making jokes and giggling and shit.
If you're really that curious, about who said it, you'll find it effortlessly.
Yo what's ur deal with thinking I'm always trying to troll you?

I'm asking cause I honestly dont see where dudes are being overly flagrant. I mean they might be stating their opinions in a poor manner, but no one is ok with rape

Lemme see what y’all think about a scenario inspired by some real shit I heard about. Tell me if this is rape, sexual assault, or something else.

So girl goes out with her friends and meets this dude at the bar. They end up spending most of the rest of the night together just drinking and vibing, and at some point it’s clear to both that it’s going down that night.

So he tells her yo I’m bout to head to the crib, what’s the move? She goes and tells her friends don’t worry bout me I’m leaving with ol boy.

So they head to his apt and soon as they inside she starts giving dude head and they smash. She’s doing all kinda freaky shit and even letting dude take videos on his phone while he in it.

Afterward she’s still naked laying on the bed trying to check her phone but notices that it’s dead. Meanwhile dude is also on his phone, and he’s texting his roommate “come up nigga, she’s a go.”

And about 30 secs later the roommate comes through the door and acts surprised to see her laying there like “ohh shit what y’all doing??”

And dude goes “aye bless my homie real quick”

She just looks at him kinda stunned but also still super fucked up. She looks at the ground to find her clothes but doesn’t see them (dude had kicked them under the bed when she wasn’t looking).

Now keep in mind she is a small girl and these are both some D1 football playing ass niggas. She feels intimidated and scared not knowing what will happen if she says no, plus the fact that her phone is dead.

She decides to just lay on the bed flat on her back and let whatever is going to happen happen, to get it over with. She doesn’t consent or decline, just lays there so dude comes over and starts rubbing on her thighs before he slides it in and gives it to her for about 10 mins.

Afterward she asks the original dude where her clothes are cause she needs to leave. He just laughs and says “Where you bout to go at this hour anyway? Might as well stay the night.”

At this point she’s panicking and starts to cry, so she just makes a run for the door and doesn’t stop running till she gets to the front office of the apt complex where she sits on the curb, still naked and crying.

Eventually someone drives by and asks if she needs help. She tells them she just got raped and they call the police.

Before I tell y’all how the justice system responded, what do y’all think?

Rape? Sexual assault? Or neither?

Yo what's ur deal with thinking I'm always trying to troll you?

I'm asking cause I honestly dont see where dudes are being overly flagrant. I mean they might be stating their opinions in a poor manner, but no one is ok with rape
K.

I can see how that could be said to be rape, if he already hid her clothes, she already feels like something is going to happen if she says no..

@Fox Mulder she's talking about this shit I didn't even see that. That some sus ass shit to say I don't care if you trolling.

This is really inspiring. To honour these brave women, I'm not going to rape any women this month.

Be the difference you want to see in the world, guys

The stupidity is in them not reporting it when they should at this point. Fear, shame, humiliation, yadda, yadda, and blah, blah. Tough titties. That "complex" nonsense is just excuses. Not coming forward allows that shit to fester. Now he's gonna rape that one girl and even more for years. I've got nieces, a sister, and other family members that might get caught slipping cause the first victim didn't do nothing. Those stats are an indication that them not coming forward is a part of the problem, so this ain't the time to worry about saving face or public backlash, sometimes heroes die. Facts of life. And accepting settlements, hush money .... I don't consider it rape once you accept payment. That's prostitution then.

Police not doing their job? Not testing rape kits? Of course. Even more reason for women to take matters into their own hands if need be.

But if what I'm saying is so far fetched, that's cool too. Some folks are just food for the strong. Nature will do the rest.

Nigga stfu you a idiot

wow. you're a true asshole, huh?

The fuck 5roj.png

This nigga be raping

Lemme see what y’all think about a scenario inspired by some real shit I heard about. Tell me if this is rape, sexual assault, or something else.

So girl goes out with her friends and meets this dude at the bar. They end up spending most of the rest of the night together just drinking and vibing, and at some point it’s clear to both that it’s going down that night.

So he tells her yo I’m bout to head to the crib, what’s the move? She goes and tells her friends don’t worry bout me I’m leaving with ol boy.

So they head to his apt and soon as they inside she starts giving dude head and they smash. She’s doing all kinda freaky shit and even letting dude take videos on his phone while he in it.

Afterward she’s still naked laying on the bed trying to check her phone but notices that it’s dead. Meanwhile dude is also on his phone, and he’s texting his roommate “come up nigga, she’s a go.”

And about 30 secs later the roommate comes through the door and acts surprised to see her laying there like “ohh shit what y’all doing??”

And dude goes “aye bless my homie real quick”

She just looks at him kinda stunned but also still super fucked up. She looks at the ground to find her clothes but doesn’t see them (dude had kicked them under the bed when she wasn’t looking).

Now keep in mind she is a small girl and these are both some D1 football playing ass niggas. She feels intimidated and scared not knowing what will happen if she says no, plus the fact that her phone is dead.

She decides to just lay on the bed flat on her back and let whatever is going to happen happen, to get it over with. She doesn’t consent or decline, just lays there so dude comes over and starts rubbing on her thighs before he slides it in and gives it to her for about 10 mins.

Afterward she asks the original dude where her clothes are cause she needs to leave. He just laughs and says “Where you bout to go at this hour anyway? Might as well stay the night.”

At this point she’s panicking and starts to cry, so she just makes a run for the door and doesn’t stop running till she gets to the front office of the apt complex where she sits on the curb, still naked and crying.

Eventually someone drives by and asks if she needs help. She tells them she just got raped and they call the police.

Before I tell y’all how the justice system responded, what do y’all think?

Rape? Sexual assault? Or neither?

Rape, but she allowed herself to get punked into it. No action is reaction, then she just let it happen. Suffering survival, instinct I know. But now she's got no evidence that she was a victim. Gave no indication it was against her will before the act. I wouldn't be surprised if the cops did nothing, they've got nothing to follow up on.

Back