Welcome To aBlackWeb

April marks Sexual Assault Awareness Month and the statistics are staggering

yea....i walk my wife to work or the tram every morning and walk her home from work.....chicks reall y think its crazy to see me doing that.

one chick even asked if i was possessive.
some women dont know what being respected is

Good shit man, more men need to understand that protecting his family is his job.

the majority of yall arent fit to protect your family

if you dont understand the concept of consent you arent fit to protect your daughter, SON or wife

if you arent actively out here educating your children on what consent is, sexual abuse/assualt, power dynamics etc —-

you arent FIT to lead your household

from condoning and jumping thru mad hoops to defend fab, to now victim blaming and joking about rape.

The majority of yall shouldnt even be around children and your wives, gfs, side chicks are foolish for even laying up with you.

yeah I said it.

the majority of yall arent fit to protect your family

if you dont understand the concept of consent you arent fit to protect your daughter, SON or wife

if you arent actively out here educating your children on what consent is, sexual abuse/assualt, power dynamics etc —-

you arent FIT to lead your household

from condoning and jumping thru mad hoops to defend fab, to now victim blaming and joking about rape.

The majority of yall shouldnt even be around children and your wives, gfs, side chicks are foolish for even laying up with you.

yeah I said it.
saying...i dont know all the facts..is not condoning anything.

by the way....verbal abuse is a thing also.
soooooo

Press Play

she talks about being coerced

so do women coerce dudes?
so is coerced a violation?
so if i am saying ...just let me stick the head in...that can be considered rape?

how many dudes actively pursue sex with their mate?
how many dudes actively pursue sex with the intent of a one night stand?
so now both are considered rape?
yet on the flip side....guys are just supposed to be happy they are getting asked or pursued??

where are the women who can acknowledge they want guys to try harder or be more aggressive? are they being raped? can it be considered rape at anytime during their request?

and before anyone calls these questions ignorant...try understanding where they are coming from.
these are legit questions....that i am curious about.

shit aint so cut and dry. so can we stop with the fakeness like it is.

none of you niggas can tell me.....this shit makes sense.

unless a chick has her ass in the air and a signed document saying he may enter me...how do you know she wants it?

im soo glad i am married..

fuck all this shit

so do women coerce dudes?
so is coerced a violation?
so if i am saying ...just let me stick the head in...that can be considered rape?

how many dudes actively pursue sex with their mate?
how many dudes actively pursue sex with the intent of a one night stand?
so now both are considered rape?
yet on the flip side....guys are just supposed to be happy they are getting asked or pursued??

where are the women who can acknowledge they want guys to try harder or be more aggressive? are they being raped? can it be considered rape at anytime during their request?

and before anyone calls these questions ignorant...try understanding where they are coming from.
these are legit questions....that i am curious about.

shit aint so cut and dry. so can we stop with the fakeness like it is.

none of you niggas can tell me.....this shit makes sense.

unless a chick has her ass in the air and a signed document saying he may enter me...how do you know she wants it?

im soo glad i am married..

fuck all this shit

rape not exclusive to women

so to answer alla that wall of text...it doesnt matter who does the coercion, is still rape

Shit is just plain stupid now.

Legit rapes are committed by pieces of shit who deserve lengthy prison time and let the other prisoners do what they do to them

All this redefining of rape is silly ass white people shit (not to mention a slap in the face to real rape victims). And some black folks seem they won't be satisfied until they follow their white saviors straight to hell. A culture is being created to where if you don't agree with the popular opinion no matter how irrational it is, you're ostracized. That's very dangerous

Shit is just plain stupid now.

Legit rapes are committed by pieces of shit who deserve lengthy prison time and let the other prisoners do what they do to them

All this redefining of rape is silly ass white people shit (not to mention a slap in the face to real rape victims). And some black folks seem they won't be satisfied until they follow their white saviors straight to hell. A culture is being created to where if you don't agree with the popular opinion no matter how irrational it is, you're ostracized. That's very dangerous

Came to say the same thing.

Black ppl follow whites too much, wanna be accepted or feel praised, included smh, shit is getting sad and corny.

@Kzzl dropped some good info and ppl are trying to send the dude to hell without realizing what he's saying makes sense.

Report the shit, if you get rape'd, you as a black woman, report that shit. How you let somebody who violate you walk around free? If you don't wanna report it, tell yo home-girl, mama, brother, pastor, old 4th grade teacher, somebody about it so that they can start the process.

If you don't speak up, why are you out here marching and doing x, y and z, Do your part and report it and lock these dudes away.

Out here giving these niggas passes so they can do it to somebody else, man cut that shit out and report it.

i ain't reading through this shit.....i aint

Man don't.

Ppl wanna condemn folks for making sense to such a thing.

I hate that shit, you don't get any cookies for being silent about the act but then protesting and giving speeches? Man cut that shit out, shit doesn't even make sense. You wanna march in April, but yet you don't wanna march yo ass down to the police station or tell an Uncle or man in your family, tell your mama shit, you tell'em everything else, got niggas out here walking free smh, just silly shit?

Man stop following white daddy and white mommy. Report the shit.

I don't give a shit if you don't like my post or not, fuk you and your anger,

Shit is silly and corny, fuck what cacs doing, black women and men, do your part and report the shit

rape not exclusive to women

so to answer alla that wall of text...it doesnt matter who does the coercion, is still rape
when the last time a nigga called the cops when he woke up with his dick in a chicks mouth or her riding him?

would the cops even take it seriously?

ever had a chick press you then take ya dick out and then you be like ....oh ok?

can you say you didnt want it, if ya shit hard enough t cut diamonds?

Came to say the same thing.

Black ppl follow whites too much, wanna be accepted or feel praised, included smh, shit is getting sad and corny.

@Kzzl dropped some good info and ppl are trying to send the dude to hell without realizing what he's saying makes sense.

Report the shit, if you get rape'd, you as a black woman, report that shit. How you let somebody who violate you walk around free? If you don't wanna report it, tell yo home-girl, mama, brother, pastor, old 4th grade teacher, somebody about it so that they can start the process.

If you don't speak up, why are you out here marching and doing x, y and z, Do your part and report it and lock these dudes away.

Out here giving these niggas passes so they can do it to somebody else, man cut that shit out and report it.
and lets not act like black dudes get off easy...niggas get locked up for being too dark a black nowadays it seems.

@Kzzl, rape isnt always a force-able act

a chick can be coerced into rape

This I agree with, in the sense that it is absolutely possible for a woman to be raped out of fear of resisting. I can't blame a woman being afraid in a potentially violent situation. This is why I am an avid supporter of women carrying whatever they need to to protect themselves.

Unfortunately, there are women who are trying to be sly with the whole "coercion" thing. That movement really needs to stop.

Back