Welcome To aBlackWeb

April marks Sexual Assault Awareness Month and the statistics are staggering

Tell me how not reporting the problem is helping the situation, all that's happening is the rapist is free to do it to somebody else. That's all anyone is saying.

That's all we saying.

You get raped 4 to 5 times and you don't report it, that shit doesn't even make sense but yet we got posters on here applauding that shit, white women logic.

You get raped 4 to 5 times, hell 1 time, but you marching and protesting? Man cut silly shit out and march yo ass down to an Uncle, brother, old bf, daddy house and state what has happened.

will you PLEASE stop saying "white woman logic"

that shit just sounds so ass backwards

what tf does that even mean?

I just explained what it meant. You sit yo ass up here and spew out silly ass talking points about not reporting the shit and feel good statements about not reporting the shit, that's white woman logic. Think it's cool or up-lifting to not say something about an act. That shit aint a feel good uplifting movement to be having as black women or men. That's what white women 39-50 are doing and black women and men (reading your posts) are falling in line wit the dumb shit

No,

White woman logic is this whole "we need to be strong in numbers, or being along sometimes can be afraid" That's the goofy shit I"m speaking about, out here marching and protesting and you've been rape'd 2 or 3 times, hell one, and haven't utter a word to anybody. That's the white woman logic, feeling good inside marching instead of feeling good about punishing the rapist by sending him or her to prison.

Yall missing the whole mark and changing it to fit yall views and wanna go against what I and others have stated.

I asked @AP21 if his gf or wife got harassed at work, would he be on some "Bae just take the shit to your grave because I know it's hard to talk about it"

He come back with some Tariq shit

What black man on earth will sit up here and let their wife/gf get harassed or rape'd and just be on some "feelings" it ain't logic to report the act.
Nah, I see it clearly. You're still wrong. It's not white women logic. How do you know how an assaulted woman feels? Lmao what are you talkin about fr man? Raped 2 or 3 times and marching, but not reporting incidents?

I guess I’m just around a different breed of women when it comes to my family. I know that shit ain’t gon slide. Somebody gon get told what happen and the situation will get taken care of.

I done seen it.

why does someone have to have 6 sisters?

idc how many people you put in your illustrations, you have NO idea what its like for to just simply reduce it to "got raped? Tell somebody"

Are you allowing your wife to be harassed or raped at work?

Because you have no idea about it, you sitting back in the cut huh and just asking her every day is she alright?

You as a husband just chilling huh and asking her 10-12 times a day if she's ok

Man get off that silly shit breh, you clearly have an understanding what I and others are saying about reporting the act.

This is what you're doing huh?

@AP21

Is not reporting rape beneficial or counterproductive?
i dont wanna have to type in all caps

so i'll try ONE more time to convey my point b/c i know we have a board full of selective readers

I, along with all the other people who share the same view on this subject at NO point said to just be silent.

I, along with all the other people who share the same view on this subject have said, REPEATEDLY, IT'S NOT THAT EASY!?!?

Whats so hard for that to grasp to ya'll?

I implore these victims to speak out against rape, BUT I also understand the difficulties that come with trying to report rape. For some reason, Knock and the same think tank seems to feel its not hard and sound dismissive as fuck talking about some "white woman logic". Which has to be one of the....you know what...i'ma keep it focused on the topic at hand.

this is what Knock JUST wrote:

Because you have no idea about it, you sitting back in the cut huh and just asking her every day is she alright?

Man get off that silly shit breh, you clearly have an understanding what I and others are saying about reporting the act.

HOW IN THE FUCK DOES HE COME TO THIS CONCLUSION?!?!

He assumes my wife would just be forthcoming with the information anyway. She could have this happen and never say a single word and I would never know, but i'll play his "what if" game. If she told me, again, i would try to empower her to say something. Yes I would be angry and upset along with a range of other emotions, but I CANNOT MAKE HER REPORT SOMETHING. Then when I suggested trying to empower women who've been victims so that they can get the courage they need to come forward, he dismissed that as well calling that coddling. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!?!

So with this white woman logic, we don't say anything and continue to get raped?

So continue to get raped or the rapist maybe rap'n another black woman, isn't that more harm?
Lol nobody has said not report. My gripe is you just keep saying report it, like that's the cure. This thread not about sexual abuse reports. Yall so focused on the reporting aspect of this shit , ok you said report it now what?

What other advice you got ? What can be done to combat sexual assault?

i dont wanna have to type in all caps

so i'll try ONE more time to convey my point b/c i know we have a board full of selective readers

I, along with all the other people who share the same view on this subject at NO point said to just be silent.

I, along with all the other people who share the same view on this subject have said, REPEATEDLY, IT'S NOT THAT EASY!?!?

Whats so hard for that to grasp to ya'll?

I implore these victims to speak out against rape, BUT I also understand the difficulties that come with trying to report rape. For some reason, Knock and the same think tank seems to feel its not hard and sound dismissive as fuck talking about some "white woman logic". Which has to be one of the....you know what...i'ma keep it focused on the topic at hand.

this is what Knock JUST wrote:

HOW IN THE FUCK DOES HE COME TO THIS CONCLUSION?!?!

He assumes my wife would just be forthcoming with the information anyway. She could have this happen and never say a single word and I would never know, but i'll play his "what if" game. If she told me, again, i would try to empower her to say something. Yes I would be angry and upset along with a range of other emotions, but I CANNOT MAKE HER REPORT SOMETHING. Then when I suggested trying to empower women who've been victims so that they can get the courage they need to come forward, he dismissed that as well calling that coddling. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!?!

I haven’t said anything about white women logic. Or it’s easy to report it.

Because the same logic can be applied to many different situations among men and women. But not getting it out their is a worst outcome.

I haven’t said anything about white women logic. Or it’s easy to report it.

Because the same logic can be applied to many different situations among men and women. But not getting it out their is a worst outcome.
no you havent

my apologies you got lumped under that umbrella

but you are in here saying to just report the shit like its really that easy when its not

Y'all sit here and act like rape hasn't been used as a fear tactic and weapon for 100s of years. That alone should tell y'all that the shit is powerful and people are seriously fucked up after going through it..

no you havent

but you are in here saying to just report the shit like its really that easy when its not

But y’all in different threads on here or the IC talking about why don’t the good cops report the bad ones.

Not trying to make a difference always have a negative reaction.

It’s not easy to report anything and that’s the problem. Can’t search for a cure when you don’t say what your symptoms are my brother

no you havent

Do you not understand this:

This is how the white woman logic derived from: Did Tariq say this? or was it another poster on this board in this thread that said this:

Do you not see how this is shaping the culture

Shit is just plain stupid now.

Legit rapes are committed by pieces of shit who deserve lengthy prison time and let the other prisoners do what they do to them

1. I've addressed this

All this redefining of rape is silly ass white people shit (not to mention a slap in the face to real rape victims). And some black folks seem they won't be satisfied until they follow their white saviors straight to hell.

This part is where him and I are saying the same thing but using different terms, I call it white woman logic and I added more to it with the silly goofy statements, (you've made them in this very thread)

A culture is being created to where if you don't agree with the popular opinion no matter how irrational it is, you're ostracized. That's very dangerous

This is what you and others did to the @Kzzl and me, and Shiz and Chi-town, because of lack of understanding what we are saying, this is what happens a lot on this board and it's sad,

To busy wanting to be holier than thou instead of actually understanding the words that are on the screen.

But y’all in different threads on here or the IC talking about why don’t the good cops report the bad ones.

Not trying to make a difference always have a negative reaction.

It’s not easy to report anything and that’s the problem. Can’t search for a cure when you don’t say what your symptoms are my brother

im not gon even compare a victim of abuse/rape to some shit on the job, especially good cops vs bad cops.

thats an entirely different discussion and shouldn't even be brought up during this one

Y'all sit here and act like rape hasn't been used as a fear tactic and weapon for 100s of years. That alone should tell y'all that the shit is powerful and people are seriously fucked up after going through it..

Remy.

Where we going with this?

Nobody's on here cheer-leading for rape, nobodies has made any yay yay post against women that have been raped, so what road are we going with this?

We know the history of rape

Lol nobody has said not report. My gripe is you just keep saying report it, like that's the cure. This thread not about sexual abuse reports. Yall so focused on the reporting aspect of this shit , ok you said report it now what?

What other advice you got ? What can be done to combat sexual assault?

1. so we agree to report, kool.

2. the cure isn't not reporting or saying how easy and hard it is to report.

3. sexual abuse reports and a comments were made that (see #1) let's punish these rapist

4. I'll tell you what can be done, you know how women post shit online about dudes, doing this and doing that, let's do that with dudes that are rapist, let's make them out-cast and make their lives a living hell, you do this to 100-200 rapist and shit'll straighten up.

Let's be more willing and tactical at making life a living hell for these folks that rape women. What you say?

Let's use FB, IG, Twitter, SC, more than posting ass-pictures and creating mess. Hell we can start here by making a thread and listing all the potential molesters or rapist on here?

I think a lot of y'all are assuming what SHOULD happen WILL happen.

Also not considering the mental emotional aspect of rape.....

That shit is traumatic as fuck... You don't just bounce back and tell the first person you see. Motherfuckers die inside from that shit. Some physically/ mentally shut down... Can't talk about it....

Many feel unclean and want to shower immediately. Which washes away mad evidence.

Yes, as a man, protector. .I would want my sister, wife, niece, cousin, friend, child to come to me immediately so I can react... But that shit ain't easy fam.

Women still cry and have trouble talkibg about decade ago rapes....

Admittance to what happened is very difficult.

Shit let a man rape me, you'd be lucky to get a sensible conversation out of me the rest of my life

Do you not understand this:

This is how the white woman logic derived from: Did Tariq say this? or was it another poster on this board in this thread that said this:

Do you not see how this is shaping the culture

Shit is just plain stupid now.

Legit rapes are committed by pieces of shit who deserve lengthy prison time and let the other prisoners do what they do to them

1. I've addressed this

All this redefining of rape is silly ass white people shit (not to mention a slap in the face to real rape victims). And some black folks seem they won't be satisfied until they follow their white saviors straight to hell.

This part is where him and I are saying the same thing but using different terms, I call it white woman logic and I added more to it with the silly goofy statements, (you've made them in this very thread)

A culture is being created to where if you don't agree with the popular opinion no matter how irrational it is, you're ostracized. That's very dangerous

This is what you and others did to the @Kzzl and me, and Shiz and Chi-town, because of lack of understanding what we are saying, that what happens a lot on this board and it's sad,

To busy wanting to be holier than thou instead of actually understand the words that are on the screen.

do you know what holier than thou means? Like seriously?

but you know what...dont answer that. I got about a good 2-3 more posts in this thread after this one and i dont wanna go back and forth about you using phrases incorrectly

SO, with that being said, so based on your logic, you think rape only has one face? What's real rape anyway? This is what you wrote:

And you keep bringing race into this discussion...for what? what is the point you are trying to make? You bring up race, but ignore gender. How does that work?

You wanna talk about a slap to the face of rape victims, and you up in here saying post after post "they should just tell the authorities..whats the issue?"

Dude, come tf on

You also said/quoted:

Where's the popular opinion in this thread? Who is being ostracized?

I guess I’m just around a different breed oQUOTE="Knock_Twice, post: 383442, member: 44"]Remy.

Where we going with this?

Nobody's on here cheer-leading for rape, nobodies has made any yay yay post against women that have been raped, so what road are we going with this?

We know the history of rape
Y'all don't know shit and I'm tired of tryna explain. I see now that from here on it's best to stay out of any thread discussing women and abuse on this site. Yall got it.

Back