Welcome To aBlackWeb

April marks Sexual Assault Awareness Month and the statistics are staggering

Y'all don't know shit and I'm tired of tryna explain. I see now that from here on it's best to stay out of any thread discussing women and abuse on this site. Yall got it.

I said the same,

It's time for me to discontinue my account on here.

Inconsistency is killing any progress.

Plus understand the need for revenge... If someone can rape you...I think it's safe to say you can't beat that nigga in a fight. ..

So I mean... Where does that leave you? I mean, say as a man you get beat and raped.... You telling your boys or you tryna kill that nigga yourself??

Me? Straight murder. I ain't telling nobody shit bout what happen.

Women be feeling the same way, they don't want everybody to know... And if killing the dude isn't feasible... They often hold that shit. It's embarrassing, and a whole lot of other emotions.

I mean, you really understand the perspective

do you know what holier than thou means? Like seriously?

but you know what...dont answer that. I got about a good 2-3 more posts in this thread after this one and i dont wanna go back and forth about you using phrases incorrectly

SO, with that being said, so based on your logic, you think rape only has one face? What's real rape anyway? This is what you wrote:

All this redefining of rape is silly ass white people shit (not to mention a slap in the face to real rape victims). And some black folks seem they won't be satisfied until they follow their white saviors straight to hell.

And you keep bringing race into this discussion...for what? what is the point you are trying to make? You bring up race, but ignore gender. How does that work?

You wanna talk about a slap to the face of rape victims, and you up in here saying post after post "they should just tell the authorities..whats the issue?"

Dude, come tf on

You also said/quoted:

A culture is being created to where if you don't agree with the popular opinion no matter how irrational it is, you're ostracized. That's very dangerous

Where's the popular opinion in this thread? Who is being ostracized?

Ok breh.

im not gon even compare a victim of abuse/rape to some shit on the job, especially good cops vs bad cops.

thats an entirely different discussion and shouldn't even be brought up during this one

The way somebody accept pain emotionally is different regardless of what it is.

Somebody can end their life because how they are treated unfairly at work and affecting them providing for their family and cause all type of mental pain or even at school so one is not worst than the other.

You should know better when it comes to that bruh.

If you’re not a WOMAN you can’t say a mother fucking thing about what a woman who has been sexually assaulted should do or how she should feel. We have family members, sexually assaulting young girls and women in families, we have family friends assaulting...The list goes on and OFTEN the victim is shamed. I find it disturbing as fuck the shit I read and it happens in black homes and in black families more than people like to admit. Victims are shamed daily when they speak out, victims are afraid of the outcomes speaking out. Fear is REAL, victim blaming IS REAL... period. Cut the bullshit.

Somebody can end their life because how they are treated unfairly at work and affecting them providing for their family and cause all type of mental pain or even at school so one is not worst than the other.

Man that nigga know.

All this shit is just goofy.

You can't have discussions on here because niggas are too inconsistent with their thoughts.

Haven't been through anything. Still want approval.

Not having the same opinion means you're beneath me and outta your mind, smh Niggas aint even thinking no mo, just posting pandering shit

Man I'm out.

i feel like my thoughts about reporting dirty cops are getting comingled with my thoughts about victims of rape

I'll just bow out now

Man that nigga know.

All this shit is just goofy.

You can't have discussions on here because niggas are too inconsistent with their thoughts.

Haven't been through anything. Still want approval.

Not having the same opinion means you're beneath me and outta your mind, smh Niggas aint even thinking no mo, just posting pandering shit

Man I'm out.
MAN

shut up AP

just bow out

Would you say black men that don't report crime in their hood are the reason theres crime in the hood.

Absolutely.

Criminals gonna crime, but if it goes unreported, especially when you know who did it, then you are a part of the reason why your neighborhood is fucked up.

ANYWAY

press play

thought this was fitting since this is what the discussion is.

Ye speaks about a very specific situation. While it is ideal, thats not going to always be the outcome. But props for the sister that had the courage to speak up when Angela took her to the station.

If you’re not a WOMAN you can’t say a mother fucking thing about what a woman who has been sexually assaulted should do or how she should feel. We have family members, sexually assaulting young girls and women in families, we have family friends assaulting...The list goes on and OFTEN the victim is shamed. I find it disturbing as fuck the shit I read and it happens in black homes and in black families more than people like to admit. Victims are shamed daily when they speak out, victims are afraid of the outcomes speaking out. Fear is REAL, victim blaming IS REAL... period. Cut the bullshit.

What about a man that has been sexually assaulted. Can that man say something

What about a man that has been sexually assaulted. Can that man say something
while she used women in her response, ofc it can apply to men too

c'mon now

thats why i've just used "victim" to get rid of the gender

I don't think one person ever said reporting a rape is easy peasy.

But yall not gon sit here and keep ignoring the fact that NOT reporting it does even more harm, and then to turn around and join protests and movements after not reporting it makes any sense. And that argument can't be made about not trusting the police because let's be real, the cops get called on a nigga any other time real fucking quick.

Back