Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

A couple videos I've been watching over the past week or so mentioned two investment strategies

Splitting your portfolio
65% Stocks
35% Bonds

or this type of split here

30% Domestic Equity
15% International Equity
10% Emerging Market Equity
15% US Treasuries
15% Tips (Not sure what that means just yet)
15% Real Estate

Thoughts? I'm still learning tho. I'm sure it's different for everyone. Not a one size fits all type of thing.

the 65/35 seems to be the easiest for a beginner like myself lol

Still trying to figure out how I feel about bonds...
test it in the game.

perfect place to test it.

i feel like the market about to start climbing

might want to short them panic stocks.

i think its vxx or vix

not me but you get the point.

oqmahhgccvl41.jpg

cmon yall the game starts Monday.

I recently joined a FREE online stock simulator game where I can learn more about investing by actually buying and selling stocks with virtual cash.

I'd like to invite you to join the game named ABdubb as well. To sign up and to join the game right now, click here.

dont let me bring out the list.

@deadeye
we may need the list

cmon yall the game starts Monday.

I recently joined a FREE online stock simulator game where I can learn more about investing by actually buying and selling stocks with virtual cash.

I'd like to invite you to join the game named ABdubb as well. To sign up and to join the game right now, click here.

dont let me bring out the list.

@deadeye
we may need the list
Gonna sort my picks out once I put my son to sleep

Yo i was slacking on yall and shoulda mentioned Bitcoin being low as fuck.

I bout sime at $4600. Never thought Id see that price again. Im already up a few hundred. Shits still super low at 5250

I bought a ton of Goldman Sachs. Goldman is selling for less than the cash on their balance sheet and has enough money to buy itself out AND STILL have $70 billion left on hand for acquisitions. It's at an all time low I haven't seen since 2008/2009. They've also returned double digit ROE over a 5 year average.

Also I've been saying for some time that rates were going to go down and eventually I think the US will see negative interest rates. This means banks may become reluctant to lend HOWEVER, They will emphasize investments and people will move money frlm savings accounts into investments (which is what they should be doing anyways). This means that for the big money like pension funds and billion dollar funds are gonna rely heavily on investment banks to help them find yield and Goldman is the best at that across the globe without a doubt.

I think Goldman Sachs has incredible management, an extremely strong balance sheet perhaps the best in North America by far with lots of liquidity as well as strong and consistent income going 20+ years with no deficits. Where else can you find quality like that selling for half of what it's worth !? LOLOLOLOL

Also if you have a personal financial advisor please contact them and do not take this as investment advice. I don't think the average person should be picking stocks because most arent willing to do the due diligence, most are scared to lose money and obviously there's still a lot of volatility in the markets.
True...I always said people should learn an not just take advice. When shit hits the fan everyone looking at you.

But YOU should be a personal finance guy. How many more years you gonna duck this?

Gotta start pressuring you. Your advice be golden.

Back