ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

@DOS_patos bruh appreciate the invite. But I dont think im gon be able to sign up and keep up with it.

I would appreciate it if all of yall who play post updates on what yall did and bought and how it did. Just little updates people who cant play like me can read. Either in this thread or a new thread.

Reactions: Breezy_Kilroy
@DOS_patos bruh appreciate the invite. But I dont think im gon be able to sign up and keep up with it.

I would appreciate it if all of yall who play post updates on what yall did and bought and how it did. Just little updates people who cant play like me can read. Either in this thread or a new thread.
welll...that dont mean you cant play.....this is perfect for you to practice your trading and walking away.
like you would most likely do in real life.

Reactions: dasmooth1
just for starters, this particular game is meant for getting familiar and short term gains yes?
short term and practice stratgies..

im going to shorten it to a month and give a proper build up for the next one if yall down.

i didnt set this up right.

Reactions: Focal Point
short term and practice stratgies..

im going to shorten it to a month and give a proper build up for the next one if yall down.

i didnt set this up right.
Get on it. Stocks are cheap right now. Got my lil portfolio going.

i put all to the wind and said fuck it all.......

i would not be surprised if im broke by noon.

• Haha
Reactions: dasmooth1
maybe keep it to only a month and then we go back and try to understand why we did what we did....and we discuss it and try another month and rinse and repeat.

i think that would help us understand better and get others input on the whys and the whats.

what yall think?

lol....they only got one dude opening the market...lol

This seems interesting, what's the necessary run down?
well......i tried to start a stock market game to help us all learn how to operate in the market and i bungled the lesson. it wasnt well thought out on my part.

im thinking of trying this anew next month with a more thought out lesson to help others.
I also added sions lesson on understanding the market link in this thread aswell.

no reason why we cant all make money as bad as things are.

Reactions: Focal Point
Crazy to think THIS is the big one. All the talk of being greedy when others are fearful. Now is that time.

I'm ready to sink it all in lol but i got to be disciplined