ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Oh I am a financial advisor here in Canada, licensed and the whole 9 and the financial guy on ABW I just don't want shit to come down on me if people buy Goldman and it dont work out.

My investment horizon is different than most people's. I'm gonna hold Goldman for 20+ years, some people might just be interested in holding it for a few weeks or have a different plan for their portfolio. I have clients who come to me with things someone said online and while the advice may be sound it may not fit with the plan I set them up for them.
Cmon bruh....
I know that tho.
I just want you to expand out to
Into the US and beyond.

Thats why every once in a blue I send them harassment texts...Lol

Is there a post explaining the game? I'm still lost.

We talkin real stocks?
we are using this as a time to teach people about stock with virtual money in a stock market simulator.

people can play aorund to learn about how the market works and try strategies.

hopefully something will carry over to the real world and people can make real money when they have a grasp on how the market works.

• Goat
Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰

• Goat
Reactions: Hiram
@DOS_patos are folks just going in and buying shit tomorrow or is there like some intro into all of this lol
this was last minute.......i added sions tutorial on here......

i didnt even think to do a tutorial.

maybe that would have been a better idea.

good looking ...

i honestly crazy mentallty busy...flipping in between many things...

but that was a good idea.

maybe ill shorten this game.....ask sion is he wants to help prep and then we start a legit game.

Reactions: Inori
So apple, Nike and other retailers are closing up shop temporarily. Should cause the price to drop right?

Only grocery retailers are staying open. Should I expect those values to go up right away? (Target, Walmart,.Costco etc)

So apple, Nike and other retailers are closing up shop temporarily. Should cause the price to drop right?

Only grocery retailers are staying open. Should I expect those values to go up right away? (Target, Walmart,.Costco etc)
this is the time when you gotta go by the financials or your gut.

just for starters, this particular game is meant for getting familiar and short term gains yes?