Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: WhisperingEye

We did long distance for a short time before I moved out there. I don't think long distance relationships work long term. Plus there's no compromise that would've worked. He's got a great job in MN and an established life. If he moved to Chicago in today's climate, it wouldve been a step back for him.

And my family situation requires my full attention. It wouldn't be fair to sideline him while not being there for him all while demanding commitment. That's illogical and if you really love something, you set it free, not figure how to tie it down. That's how wings get broken. Chicken.

Aight I'll leave that alone ....... for now lol

I wasn't aware of this, but Germs said there was a beef with Pico and Chuck? Is there any validity to this?

I don't deserve this kinda love Sis!
giphy.gif

Eye Lub U!
I have never seen the regular version of this gif. I have always seen O9jXa.gif

Just now reading but had to say that Bride (you'll always be bride lol) is my favorite lady. She truly is beautiful inside and out. I love you girl and you are the best of friends and a sister in my heart.

I've said it a million times, I didn't frequent the donkey till 2016, so I missed a lot of shit. I never heard of the bride vs pico feud

I've said it a million times, I didn't frequent the donkey till 2016, so I missed a lot of shit. I never heard of the bride vs pico feud
twas one of those protracted beefs....was like a 4 yr beef lol but they all my ladies i wish it didnt happen

Aight I'll leave that alone ....... for now lol

I wasn't aware of this, but Germs said there was a beef with Pico and Chuck? Is there any validity to this?
Pico was being pico and trolled me back on the IC years ago.I actually have no beef with her and we became cordial at best. No animosity.

Chuck will get her ass beat if I ever see her. On sight. I don't care if I'm 90 years old, I'll throw my dentures at that bitch eye.

She tried to destroy my self esteem to deflect from her own insecurities by constantly calling me ugly and she had a private screening party for a video of me giving my ex the sloppiest of tops (that I had removed) with a few choice ICers. Some of which came back and told me.

Funny how she was always fighting for the other women on the IC when they got exposed then did the same to me.

Not to mention she tried coming for @MzKB and y'all know she's one of the coolest people ever.

I offered her these hands and there's no expiration date on that offer, straight up.

Pico was being pico and trolled me back on the IC years ago.I actually have no beef with her and we became cordial at best. No animosity.

Chuck will get her ass beat if I ever see her. On sight. I don't care if I'm 90 years old, I'll throw my dentures at that bitch eye.

She tried to destroy my self esteem to deflect from her own insecurities by constantly calling me ugly and she had a private screening party for a video of me giving my ex the sloppiest of tops (that I had removed) with a few choice ICers. Some of which came back and told me.

Funny how she was always fighting for the other women on the IC when they got exposed then did the same to me.

Not to mention she tried coming for @MzKB and y'all know she's one of the coolest people ever.

I offered her these hands and there's no expiration date on that offer, straight up.
vJiMffm.gif

This is all brand new to me, so bare with me lol

Yo I literally sat up in my chair @ "video of me giving my ex the sloppiest of tops" lol How did she get hold of said video? Are you still making sextapes?

I'm guessing she heard you were gang affiliated and shot a few niggas, so she never accepted your fade offer? Were you possibly behind the Chuck exposure?

She tried to destroy my self esteem to deflect from her own insecurities by constantly calling me ugly and she had a private screening party for
a video of me giving my ex the sloppiest of tops (that I had removed) with a few choice ICers. Some of which came back and told me.

Uhhhh...
Where can I get a copy of this

This is all brand new to me, so bare with me lol

Yo I literally sat up in my chair @ "video of me giving my ex the sloppiest of tops" lol How did she get hold of said video? Are you still making sextapes?

I'm guessing she heard you were gang affiliated and shot a few niggas, so she never accepted your fade offer? Were you possibly behind the Chuck exposure?
tenor (13).gif

Back