Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: WhisperingEye

I appreciate the love, thank you.

A large amount of us from the IC ended up becoming super cool with posters offline, who have you gotten the closest with as friends from the IC? Have you met with any of your friends from the IC offline?

I've met a nice amount of the chicago posters- jgutta,elzo, Hassan, 9tray, hannibal187... All of them cool af and I'd have drinks with them any time.

@MissK was my first real friend from the IC. She's still one of my favorite people on Earth, straight up. Love you, k!

@MzKB is my long lost twin sister and you can't een tell me no different. My love for her is real.

@Reesey cup is one of the nicest women I've ever encountered and I'm glad to call her my friend.

Those are the ones I talk to offline. But I fucks with almost everybody on here and in some way shape or form I've let them know that.

Life is too short not to tell people how you feel about them, feel me?

I've met a nice amount of the chicago posters- jgutta,elzo, Hassan, 9tray, hannibal187... All of them cool af and I'd have drinks with them any time.

@MissK was my first real friend from the IC. She's still one of my favorite people on Earth, straight up. Love you, k!

@MzKB is my long lost twin sister and you can't een tell me no different. My love for her is real.

@Reesey cup is one of the nicest women I've ever encountered and I'm glad to call her my friend.

Those are the ones I talk to offline. But I fucks with almost everybody on here and in some way shape or form I've let them know that.

If they were all hanging from a cliff and you HAD to choose one, who would u save? lol

Now you mentioned your name was BrideOfKilla, which was when you were talking to Chilla. How did homie bag you? I also believe yall began living together, meaning you've must've really liked the nigga, how did he woo you? yes, woo you.

If they were all hanging from a cliff and you HAD to choose one, who would u save? lol

Now you mentioned your name was BrideOfKilla, which was when you were talking to Chilla. How did homie bag you? I also believe yall began living together, meaning you've must've really liked the nigga, how did he woo you? yes, woo you.

Lol can't save everyone... So I guess I won't save anyone and just live to tell y'all tales.

Lol I don't know man, we just clicked. Chilla is a great man with a big heart. He never showed y'all that but he showed me and it made me not only want to love him but he helped me focus on my plan for personal growth. We lived together for a year and had a great time together. A few illnesses in my family brought me back to Chicago and reality though. My love life comes second to the love I have for my family and anyone trying to date me now better know it.

I don't deserve this kinda love Sis!
giphy.gif

Eye Lub U!

Lol can't save everyone... So I guess I won't save anyone and just live to tell y'all tales.

Lol I don't know man, we just clicked. Chilla is a great man with a big heart. He never showed y'all that but he showed me and it made me not only want to love him but he helped me focus on my plan for personal growth. We lived together for a year and had a great time together. A few illnesses in my family brought me back to Chicago and reality though. My love life comes second to the love I have for my family and anyone trying to date me now better know it.

I'm sure you already know but I'll add the disclaimer that you don't have to answer anything you don't feel comfortable sharing.

With that said, if the love was that strong why weren't yall able to compromise? That's what relationships are all about. Yall started off in a long distance relationship and it flourished, so why not go back to that while you helped out with the fam, then make the necessary changes to keep yall together?

Was there more to the reason yall broke up?

I'm sure you already know but I'll add the disclaimer that you don't have to answer anything you don't feel comfortable sharing.

With that said, if the love was that strong why weren't yall able to compromise? That's what relationships are all about. Yall started off in a long distant relationship and it flourished, so why not go back to that while you helped out with the fam, then make the necessary changes to keep yall together?

Was there more to the reason yall broke up?
We did long distance for a short time before I moved out there. I don't think long distance relationships work long term. Plus there's no compromise that would've worked. He's got a great job in MN and an established life. If he moved to Chicago in today's climate, it wouldve been a step back for him.

And my family situation requires my full attention. It wouldn't be fair to sideline him while not being there for him all while demanding commitment. That's illogical and if you really love something, you set it free, not figure how to tie it down. That's how wings get broken. Chicken.

Havent read all of it yet.

Had to stop just to say GOAT shit so far and good luck on that interview.

Back