Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: WhisperingEye

So many questions after this, great answers so far btw.

So you were gang affiliated, remind me to stay on your good side lol If you don't mind disclosing the info, what gang were you affiliated with? Are you still affiliated? What type of shit did you get into during that period?

What lessons did you learn on the street that you didn't know while being sheltered up to that point?

The Gangster Disciples took me in. You not gonna have me on here incriminating myself or others @Goldie... So I can't speak on things I've done/seen. I'm no longer active but I still have close ties.

I learned the shit they don't teach in class though. I learned how to fight and do what's necessary to make money. I learned how there's strength in numbers. I learned what happens to the disloyal.

I'm not gonna act like it was all good and I'm not going to defend gang culture the way it is today. I just understand it or rather what it used to be.

what gang were you affiliated with? Are you still affiliated? What type of shit did you get into during that period?
word this shit got me like

latest

The Gangster Disciples took me in. You not gonna have me on here incriminating myself or others @Goldie... So I can't speak on things I've done/seen. I'm no longer active but I still have close ties.

I learned the shit they don't teach in class though. I learned how to fight and do what's necessary to make money. I learned how there's strength in numbers. I learned what happens to the disloyal.

I'm not gonna act like it was all good and I'm not going to defend gang culture the way it is today. I just understand it or rather what it used to be.

Yea, you've definitely killed a couple people, but we're not here to judge lol

When did you start frequently posting on forums?

Yea, you've definitely killed a couple people, but we're not here to judge lol

When did you start frequently posting on forums?
The IC was my first forum...I started there around 2004/5... oneblackrose2hi, then Bride (black rose is dead everybody), then Brideofkilla... I started posting more when I returned as Bride.

I miss the IC because but just like in my life, I saw that it was becoming destructive and I had to leave it alone. But that'll never change the love I have for the people I've gotten to know from there.

Abw is a much more mature site and I'm here to stay. Props to you for this one @Goldie . This site is black excellence.

wow

I'm speechless

keep it coming

@Goldie never make it stop, this interview

The IC was my first forum...I started there around 2004/5... oneblackrose2hi, then Bride (black rose is dead everybody), then Brideofkilla... I started posting more when I returned as Bride.

I miss the IC because but just like in my life, I saw that it was becoming destructive and I had to leave it alone. But that'll never change the love I have for the people I've gotten to know from there.

Abw is a much more mature site and I'm here to stay. Props to you for this one @Goldie . This site is black excellence.

I appreciate the love, thank you.

A large amount of us from the IC ended up becoming super cool with posters offline, who have you gotten the closest with as friends from the IC? Have you met with any of your friends from the IC offline?

Back