Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: WhisperingEye

Lol can't save everyone... So I guess I won't save anyone and just live to tell y'all tales.

Lol I don't know man, we just clicked. Chilla is a great man with a big heart. He never showed y'all that but he showed me and it made me not only want to love him but he helped me focus on my plan for personal growth. We lived together for a year and had a great time together. A few illnesses in my family brought me back to Chicago and reality though. My love life comes second to the love I have for my family and anyone trying to date me now better know it.
:cry:

This is all brand new to me, so bare with me lol

Yo I literally sat up in my chair @ "video of me giving my ex the sloppiest of tops" lol How did she get hold of said video? Are you still making sextapes?

I'm guessing she heard you were gang affiliated and shot a few niggas, so she never accepted your fade offer? Were you possibly behind the Chuck exposure?
My ex posted it online unbeknownst to me. I found out through her sending me a pm with it in there. It has been removed and while I still perform, this mattress actress is no longer being filmed.

And I don't expose people. I stay too high to go low,my nig.

My ex posted it online unbeknownst to me. I found out through her sending me a pm with it in there. It has been removed and while I still perform, this mattress actress is no longer being filmed.

And I don't expose people. I stay too high to go low,my nig.

Link to said clip? lol

We've had an altercation on here a couple months back, I say we cuz I got included into it slightly. Do you wanna leave that alone or are you comfortable sharing that?

Whis clappin back was like volcanic eruption. Shyt was bubbling until it just exploded.

Link to said clip? lol

We've had an altercation on here a couple months back, I say we cuz I got included into slightly. Do you wanna leave that alone or are you comfortable sharing that?
Ahh man...lol

I'll try to touch on it but I'm remaining vague in case that nigga still stalking me.

Started talking to someone online close to the end of last year. It didn't work out and he didn't take it well.

Him go bye bye. The end.

Thank you and @Kandy for being great mods, that's all imma say.

Ahh man...lol

I'll try to touch on it but I'm remaining vague in case that nigga still stalking me.

Started talking to someone online close to the end of last year. It didn't work out and he didn't take it well.

Him go bye bye. The end.

You already know I got u.

First word that comes to your head?

Elzo =
Chuck =
KB =
Du =
Nas =

First word that comes to your head?

Elzo = liquor
Chuck = fade
KB = twin
Du = fake js he bought off dude from The Chi
Nas = boring... Fight me,lol

Ahh man...lol

Him go bye bye. The end.

I got you girlfriend!!

Is that what happened to @MeanJoshie

1408.gif

She mentioned Cleveland Heights too and cuz is from Cleveland.

You our here robbing the cradle jo?

Back