Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: WhisperingEye

Pico was being pico and trolled me back on the IC years ago.I actually have no beef with her and we became cordial at best. No animosity.

Chuck will get her ass beat if I ever see her. On sight. I don't care if I'm 90 years old, I'll throw my dentures at that bitch eye.

She tried to destroy my self esteem to deflect from her own insecurities by constantly calling me ugly and she had a private screening party for a video of me giving my ex the sloppiest of tops (that I had removed) with a few choice ICers. Some of which came back and told me.

It was a bunch of fuck niggas instigating that shit too.
There's no expiration date on her catching these hands either!

Funny thing about Chucks sloppy vid was that someone sent it to me but like twin said "I stay too high to go low,my nig."

U don't want that smoke

3MsFUoc.png

It was a bunch of fuck niggas instigating that shit too.

Funny thing about Chucks sloppy vid was that someone sent it to me but like twin said "I stay too high to go low,my nig."
Lol...not to side track but I saw that chuck video on xvideos months before it came to light on the IC...that and the three some one...I actually didn’t even care and thought about how funny it’s gone be when others randomly come across it.

Two dudes and her, her giving dome while gettin it doggy. Eyeliner running and all..I thought everyone saw it already. But, that shit wiped from servers, so if u ain’t see it, u ain’t gonna..sorry

Lol...not to side track but I saw that chuck video on xvideos months before it came to light on the IC...that and the three some one...I actually didn’t even care and thought about how funny it’s gone be when others randomly come across it.

I remember you saying that.

U don't want that smoke

3MsFUoc.png
She still tryna forgot this shit!!! Classic!

Foh @ boring lol

Were there any other posters you had "beef" with from the IC?

If you had to name one, who is your least favorite ABW poster?
No, not really. I bumped heads with @Max. because he didn't like chilla so he'd try to troll me to piss him off. We haven't had any issues since the IC.

Least favorite person on here is @Sam Crooke because he isn't very mature. Oh and @shadyteam but that's just cause that bish is the worst.

tumblr_m8el2cjihP1rd8mjmo1_500.gif

Wait wha???

Two dudes and her, her giving dome while gettin it doggy. Eyeliner running and all..I thought everyone saw it already. But, that shit wiped from servers, so if u ain’t see it, u ain’t gonna..sorry
u making up shit fam there s only one vid

Reactions: GNS
Back