Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: WhisperingEye

And I can't answer that question because I'm not gonna act on it. But there's one poster that I currently have a crush on and if he gave me a chance, I'd feed him grapes and massage his balls all day.
tenor.gif

Who is it?!

Freakiest? Hmm, good question... Let's just say that I've learned that one can't say a safe word with a ball gag in their mouth... It's more like a safe blink pattern.

I still want to have furry sex. Bucket list.

And I can't answer that question because I'm not gonna act on it. But there's one poster that I currently have a crush on and if he gave me a chance, I'd feed him grapes and massage his balls all day.

But I'm done with online dating.

Nigga this is ABW ENTER VIEWS! The people needs to know who is the lucky nigga you're down to feed seedless grapes!?!

Freakiest? Hmm, good question... Let's just say that I've learned that one can't say a safe word with a ball gag in their mouth... It's more like a safe blink pattern.

This chick almost died for pleasure. Lol & ether.

Whis is da bess

She can’t act on it cause that young nigga ain’t post in months...I’m tryna tell y’all...

1674B275-1306-4DFD-922C-19B77B3F8F3E.gif

Whys like dem young boys

Hang on Whis beer for everyone yall
20gmown_zpsk6ae0fzf.gif

U don't want that smoke

3MsFUoc.png

I remember the first time seeing this shit. Its probably the single funniest post of all time on the IC.

I hated myself for laughing at this shit so hard cause I didnt want to be that dude laughing at the way a female looks. That shit is fucked up. But damn this was funny.

It came at a time when I had a habit of driving and being on the IC at the same time and when I saw this shit I legit swerved and almost crashed. Good thing no one was on the road. Had to pull over and finish laughing.

Back