Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: WhisperingEye

Aight, I think I asked you everything I can. Is there anything else you wanna say before we complete this segment of the interview?

Yall can ask her w.e yall want to now.
@JeezyBella you are a beautiful boss ass bish and I love who you are.

@Blactivity you make me proud to be a fellow brown skinned woman. Thank you for being you

@Meeks gorgeous inside and out is all I can say

@Remedy I love your chill ass demeanor

@Kandy you know you're the shit and you own it. I respect that.

@BNE you was the first one on Abw to welcome me and I thank you for your friendship

@atribecalledGabi you already know you my nigga for life!

@Goldie you must have the Midas touch cause you've done it again. I enjoyed the interview, thanks.

That video is erased off the internet unless one them right click save clowns saved it.
Im sure it's somewhere, just gotta know what to look for.
I still remember the tittle for her dick sucking one "She dont get tired" or something like that because kevin gates was playing

@Blactivity you make me proud to be a fellow brown skinned woman. Thank you for being you

@BNE you was the first one on Abw to welcome me and I thank you for your friendship

@Goldie you must have the Midas touch cause you've done it again. I enjoyed the interview, thanks.

You're awesome! ❤

Reactions: GNS

0moz6.gif

Thank you, love

Back