Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: WhisperingEye

Two dudes and her, her giving dome while gettin it doggy. Eyeliner running and all..I thought everyone saw it already. But, that shit wiped from servers, so if u ain’t see it, u ain’t gonna..sorry
That's a train good sir and
39c.gif

These smart phones and shit are hell wit google. I had never seen Khalessi before she joined the ic. I think a month in she would brag about there being now suggestive pics on her on the web.

A week later I randomly came across a pic of her spread eagle infront a floor length mirror. But like I said before, I didn’t care enough to say nothing

No, not really. I bumped heads with @Max. because he didn't like chilla so he'd try to troll me to piss him off. We haven't had any issues since the IC.

Least favorite person on here is @Sam Crooke because he isn't very mature. Oh and @shadyteam but that's just cause that bish is the worst.

You've said you gave sloppy head earlier. What's the freakiest shit you've ever done and/or wanna do?

If you had to give the pussy to one nigga on here, who would it be?

Lol...not to side track but I saw that chuck video on xvideos months before it came to light on the IC...that and the three some one...I actually didn’t even care and thought about how funny it’s gone be when others randomly come across it.
I seen that video that you're speaking of. People were saying it wasn't her but if it wasn't it damn sure was a doppelgänger.

Ahh man...lol

I'll try to touch on it but I'm remaining vague in case that nigga still stalking me.

Started talking to someone online close to the end of last year. It didn't work out and he didn't take it well.

Him go bye bye. The end.

Thank you and @Kandy for being great mods, that's all imma say.

Ayo.........
tumblr_mihlfdPn8d1rdo2n0o1_1280.jpg

Why you ain't come to me with that shit???

You've said you gave sloppy head earlier. What's the freakiest shit you've ever done and/or wanna do?

If you had to give the pussy to one nigga on here, who would it be?
Freakiest? Hmm, good question... Let's just say that I've learned that one can't say a safe word with a ball gag in their mouth... It's more like a safe blink pattern.

I still want to have furry sex. Bucket list.

And I can't answer that question because I'm not gonna act on it. But there's one poster that I currently have a crush on and if he gave me a chance, I'd feed him grapes and massage his balls all day.

But I'm done with online dating.

Back