Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: WhisperingEye

Who knew all I had to do was ask....
excited-baby-back-car.gif

I'mma shoot you mine too

Damn how did I go a couple of days without honoring my fam thread. But awwwww shit shss just got trill. This is my muthaf*ckin homie right here!!!!!!!!! The funniest female. Niggas gotta take their shoes off when they're in a holy trill thread. Shout out to the first lady of Legion Of Trill, the trill @Whispering Eye

A real dope slanger & gun busser that fulfilled the soils in the Earth with her enemies

Damn how did I go a couple of days without honoring my fam thread. But awwwww shit shss just got trill. This is my muthaf*ckin homie right here!!!!!!!!! The funniest female. Niggas gotta take their shoes off when they're in a holy trill thread. Shout out to the first lady of Legion Of Trill, the trill @Whispering Eye

A real dope slanger & gun busser that fulfilled the soils in the Earth with her enemies
Yo somebody said @T. Sanford wasn't shi- that's all he spoke cause I choked him out...

It's just the LOT in me,I guess

Trill fam for life!
@T. Sanford @Sion_Gambino @TonyDubbz @Nah Son

My squad so cold, jo. Love y'all

I've met a nice amount of the chicago posters- jgutta,elzo, Hassan, 9tray, hannibal187... All of them cool af and I'd have drinks with them any time.

@MissK was my first real friend from the IC. She's still one of my favorite people on Earth, straight up. Love you, k!

@MzKB is my long lost twin sister and you can't een tell me no different. My love for her is real.

@Reesey cup is one of the nicest women I've ever encountered and I'm glad to call her my friend.

Those are the ones I talk to offline. But I fucks with almost everybody on here and in some way shape or form I've let them know that.

Life is too short not to tell people how you feel about them, feel me?

I love your sexy chocolate a$$ to the moon and back gorgeous .

Now bring dat @$$ EAR GUHL!! lol

This was one of my favorite interviews so far. I'm gonna make a thread with the links to all the interviews we've done so far.

Shit I hit wack two times on accident but I changed it.. Nothin but love for Bride. She TOO trill! One of my favorite posters over on the IC and she remains one of my favorite over here too

Lol...not to side track but I saw that chuck video on xvideos months before it came to light on the IC...that and the three some one...I actually didn’t even care and thought about how funny it’s gone be when others randomly come across it.

Man this nigga lyin!

Just now reading but had to say that Bride (you'll always be bride lol) is my favorite lady. She truly is beautiful inside and out. I love you girl and you are the best of friends and a sister in my heart.

AWE!!!

You Bishes are so adorable!

The color purple.gif

according to @Cain its the same video....what was posted was the gif but Germs is referring to the actual vid...idk tho never seen it dont care to

Now that u mention it being all in the same vid I do remember. I actually did see the full vid and I remember the mascara running that nigga wasn't lying

Back