Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW 10 Point Plan for BLACK folks

My direct quote. So you're now proving you're not even reading. Just responding. If you can't even have your 1st point be correct and factual then...

And you're still wrong as hell about why folks said Cube was foolish for meeting with Trump. You can't get out of your own way with this topic. You keep repeating things that are already proven to go against your pov. Your facts about Natives and Latino voters both were proven to be extremely incorrect. You just ignored it. You think you're being logical but your logic is very flawed.

You are having a hard time understanding but that's ok

I don't know what else to tell you about those groups voting, when Trump ran, Hispanics/Latino came out to support Trump.

Going back to the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, these groups Hispanics/Latinos/Jews/Native Americans/Asians/Arab have had low turnouts at the polls for any election

Cube wanted to sit down with Trump with his plan, folks were mad. He said it from the start when he dropped the plan, he then went on TV to state it again what he wanted to do, sit down with both parties.

You are having a hard time understanding but that's ok

I don't know what else to tell you about those groups voting, when Trump ran, Hispanics/Latino came out to support Trump.

Going back to the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, these groups Hispanics/Latinos/Jews/Native Americans/Asians/Arab have had low turnouts at the polls for any election

Cube wanted to sit down with Trump with his plan, folks were mad. He said it from the start when he dropped the plan, he then went on TV to state it again what he wanted to do, sit down with both parties.

Nigga the exact voting numbers were posted for those groups. They show you're wrong. So you're assertion that "Hispanics mainly vote republican" was proven false by a wide margin. Your "these other groups don't vote" was also proven wrong.

Cube got laughed at cuz he got played and didn't listen to the people telling him he was gonna get played. Has Trump reached out to him this time? Think Trump is considering a plan for Black folks? He couldn't even say a white officer who killed a Black woman in cold blood was guilty. You think he taking Ice Cube seriously?

Also nice how you dodged being wrong when I gave you my direct quote.

It's always the usual suspects @Knock_Twice

I just find it comical that these cats do the most. Smh

Nobody dropped their plan/list to what they would want the president candidates to do for black folks. @Monk only listed 3 or 4 things.

You cats are the ones that are voting, where's your list of demands/promises that you KH to push out for black people.

Wash man.

That lets me know all that I need to know.

Some want to poke holes in my shit, say this and that, lol it, saying what we aint, can't get it done, but when asked where's their list of items, you can hear roaches talking. Boy that's cold, that's sour, but I aint mad at it.

"Man she aint go do those things on my list anyway", but I"ma still vote for her.

I can't make this shit up

Nobody dropped their plan/list to what they would want the president candidates to do for black folks. @Monk only listed 3 or 4 things.

You cats are the ones that are voting, where's your list of demands/promises that you KH to push out for black people.

Wash man.

Some want to poke holes in my shit, say this and that, lol it, saying what we aint, can't get it done, but when asked where's their list of items, you can hear roaches talking. Boy that's cold, that's sour, but I aint mad at it.

"Man she aint go do those things on my list anyway", but I"ma still vote for her.

I've been saying the same thing for 7 years bruh

Some black men are severely conditioned. The Democratic party got niggas on leashes

These niggas are political property

Nigga the exact voting numbers were posted for those groups. They show you're wrong. So you're assertion that "Hispanics mainly vote republican" was proven false by a wide margin. Your "these other groups don't vote" was also proven wrong.

Cube got laughed at cuz he got played and didn't listen to the people telling him he was gonna get played. Has Trump reached out to him this time? Think Trump is considering a plan for Black folks? He couldn't even say a white officer who killed a Black woman in cold blood was guilty. You think he taking Ice Cube seriously?

You notice how I dodge things, but yet you dodge the same shit as well. I'ma pick and choose on what I want to respond to just like you.

You sat yo ass up there and hoovered over the shit I stated, I'ma do the same. When you niggas address all the shit I post, I will do the same. Niggas skip over shit, I'ma skip over shit too.

Now it's "laugh" at, breh stop.

You don't even make sense, both parties didn't show, Trump gave an attempt, and he didn't make, scheduling, KH didn't even call dude.

KH didn't even call Cube dude? What is you saying, which person is the worse?? Breh, why do you think like this? Man you still on that time

You do know that I can say that KH don't have a plan for Black people because she and her team still hasn't reached out to Cube to do a meeting and it's been 4 years?

Breh do you see how you are moving? 5-year-old move like this.

"oh he aint say the killer name, he's a bad person" he aint go help us okkkkkkk

I can say

"she locked up innocent black people" she won't help us either.

Breh, just do some more reading, leave the feelings out of things bro. Logic

I've been saying the same thing for 7 years bruh

Some black men are severely conditioned. The Democratic party got niggas on leashes

These niggas are political property

Niggas are lazy. Fearful in a sense.

As I stated, how they are moving now with this voting stuff, they wouldn't do it in their own personal lives

Ask them if they would want their son or daughter to go out with Person A or marry Person A without them telling explaining to them how they will be secure and well of

I know they wouldn't send their child/children off on a dummy mission like that.

Niggas know how to use logic when it comes to their own personnel shit, but lose logic and stand on feelings when it comes to voting

Wash

You notice how I dodge things, but yet you dodge the same shit as well. I'ma pick and choose on what I want to respond to just like you.

You sat yo ass up there and hoovered over the shit I stated, I'ma do the same. When you niggas address all the shit I post, I will do the same. Niggas skip over shit, I'ma skip over shit too.

Now it's "laugh" at, breh stop.

You don't even make sense, both parties didn't show, Trump gave an attempt, and he didn't make, scheduling, KH didn't even call dude.

A good amount of the shit you're saying is becoming nonsensical. I've addressed all your points. You're just not happy that they're disagreements so you're taking them as nonanswers. You can't even get your facts you're presenting straight and that's why youre picking and choosing. And you're so stuck on the Cube point that you don't realize that you're doing nothing but propping up a glorified "seat at the table" photo op that anybody with common sense could see wasn't gonna get him the results he wanted.

If you're happy with just the appearance of being heard and not actually listened to and having things become a tangible reality then stick with your "At least Trump listened to Cube" delusion.

I think we gotta be real here I think a lot stuff we want the opps are willing to kill for to keep us from
Those big bills passed, how is that helping the country now? Is the country better or worse?

I was speaking on your mentioning about the past healthcare push that was a complete failure in my opinion, and I laid out the reasons why that I thought it was, he pushed it and it had all types of traps in that program. If she can offer a Universal Healthcare, then I am good, but to me, as you stated before, I don't think that's realistic.

I don't see how letting criminals out of prison and legalizing weed is elevating millions of black people. Pushing for crimminals to be free is not elevating the black race out of last place in my opinion, but you seem to think it will do that. But ok.

Freeing black folks locked up in prison for nonsense charges has literally been very important to black folks. Not saying free the killer but the weed man is cool

Wash man.

lol Ya'll dudes love being disrespectful just because people don't agree with you.

You put your list. That's cool. From a principle standpoint, there's nothing wrong with the list. However, you say that a candidate has to agree to those 10 things to get your vote, and you act like we're stupid because we know that it would be impossible for any candidate to get those 10 things done. If you don't understand that, I don't know what to tell you. Kamala could be Assata Shakur, and if she somehow became president had every intention to pass that stuff, it still wouldn't happen. Presidents aren't emperors. Their ability to act unilaterally is very limited, and we have two parties, one of which would never support anything in your list precisely because you want it all just for black people. So that makes all of it a nonstarter for them.

You bash me for only listing 3 or 4 things. What did I say? Those are things I think Kamala could actually do. I could have done like you and filled my list out with some shit that Kamala would never get passed, but what's the point of that.

You argue passionately that we should get these politicians to commit to demands or take our vote elsewhere. I agree with that. Then you make demands that are impossible, and then shit on anyone who rightfully points out that even getting one of those things passed would require some major legislative magic let alone all 10.

Don't be like the other clown, bro. Stop trying to paint people who disagree with you and can actually explain their disagreements in such a negative light. It's unnecessary. Again, you keep throwing Cube's plan up, and as I've pointed out, his plan isn't even like yours. About half the things he listed weren't even specific to black people.

Last edited:
A good amount of the shit you're saying is becoming nonsensical. I've addressed all your points. You're just not happy that they're disagreements so you're taking them as nonanswers. You can't even get your facts you're presenting straight and that's why youre picking and choosing. And you're so stuck on the Cube point that you don't realize that you're doing nothing but propping up a glorified "seat at the table" photo op that anybody with common sense could see wasn't gonna get him the results he wanted.

If you're happy with just the appearance of being heard and not actually listened to and having things become a tangible reality then stick with your "At least Trump listened to Cube" delusion.

And I've addressed yours.

"seat at the table" is something YOU propping. Here's my quesiton, is it a "seat at the table" when other groups meet with these candidates?

When the LBGTQ meet with these candidates, it's a "seat at the table" correct?

What I want you and others of your kind to do, it's keep that same thinking process across the board for everybody.

When Cube meet with Trump and KH, It's a glorified "seat at the table, I'm ok with that

When Asians, and other group leaders meet with KH, Let's keep that same energy and say "it's a glorified seat at the table"

When contractors/police unions meet with KH folks, Keep that same "it's a glorified seat at the table" when they present their plan for their folks

lol Ya'll dudes love being disrespectful just because people don't agree with you.

You put your list. That's cool. From a principle standpoint, there's nothing wrong with the list. However, you say that a candidate has to agree to those 10 things to get your vote, and you act like we're stupid because we know that it would be impossible for any candidate to get those 10 things done. If you don't understand that, I don't know what to tell you. Kamala could be Assata Shakur, and if she somehow became president had every intention to pass that stuff, it still wouldn't happen. Presidents aren't emperors. Their ability to act unilaterally is very limited, and we have two parties, one of which would never support anything in your list precisely because you want it all just for black people. So that makes all of it a nonstarter for them.

You bash me for only listing 3 or 4 things. What did I say? Those are things I think Kamala could actually do. I could have done like you and filled my list out with some shit that Kamala would never get passed, but what's the point of that.

You argue passionately that we should get these politicians to commit to demands or take our vote elsewhere. I agree with that. Then you make demands that are impossible, and then shit on anyone who rightfully points out that even getting one of those things passed would require some major legislative magic let alone all 10.

Don't be like the other clown, bro. Stop trying to paint people who disagree with you and can actually explain their disagreements in such a negative light. It's unnecessary. Again, you keep throwing Cube's plan up, and as I've pointed out, his plan isn't even like yours. About half the things he listed weren't even specific to black people.

1. I never said a candidate has to agree on all 10 things on my list that I created in this thread or any listing that's created, I been championing sayin you present a candidate with 10 things, and they should be able to do 3-4 things off that list. You hold them to those items. I've been said this, I never said, here's 10 things, you have to do all 10 of these things to get my vote.

I stated we should have a list of things to present to these candidates, I mentioned Cube already had a plan in place. He has a list of things that he wanted to present. What can you do on this list
I'm not sure how you got that I said I wanted All 10, again, if you will lie to make your stance stronger, I don't even need to be responding. Folks tend to do that when their points can't combat the things someone states. Weak

2. "Bash" ok, "bash" I stated in my opinion the releasing of prisoners was not something that I think will help black society. I don't think that's something we as a black folks should be pushing for. FREE black folks have more problems than the niggas in prison for petty crimes. Just like you disagree about a few of my items, I am disagreeing with yours, but it's "bashing" when I'm doing it, I'll accept that energy. I also said another one of your items, I stated that Pre-K is already free in most states, I simply corrected that 'free Pre-K" stance, and you mentioned something about free school for JR college or community college, I said "aim higher" for the Universities, Free tuition at universities, which in fact was on my list of 10 things. I actually said ALL SCHOOLS but that's me bashing your idea, I guess.

3. Let's do this, I see where this is going: Cube has a plan, for Black America, I will ask you this, Can KH do any of the things on Cube's plan NOW??

4. List the things on Cube's plan that she can get done?
What things on Cube's plan can she get done, Don't tweak it or change any wording, point out 2-4 things they KH can do NOW if she becomes President?

And I've addressed yours.

"seat at the table" is something YOU propping. Here's my quesiton, is it a "seat at the table" when other groups meet with these candidates?

When the LBGTQ meet with these candidates, it's a "seat at the table" correct?

What I want you and others of your kind to do, it's keep that same thinking process across the board for everybody.

When Cube meet with Trump and KH, It's a glorified "seat at the table, I'm ok with that

When Asians, and other group leaders meet with KH, Let's keep that same energy and say "it's a glorified seat at the table"

When contractors/police unions meet with KH folks, Keep that same "it's a glorified seat at the table" when they present their plan for their folks

Yes. It is just a glorified seat at the table if the premise of the meeting is just for the look. The exact same critique can and has been given to Kamala for her reaction to the Palestinian protestors at her rally last week about th3 "meeting" she promised them. You keep missing that key point of context. You actually think Trump took Cube seriously and that's hilarious and sad.

So while you may be OK with just a photo op and the look...actual progress still needs to be made and if you think Trump would've taken anything in that plan seriously you a fool. Because if he was going to he had 5 years between campaigning and being in office to promote and enact those changes.

1. I never said a candidate has to agree on all 10 things on my list that I created in this thread or any listing that's created, I been championing sayin you present a candidate with 10 things, and they should be able to do 3-4 things off that list. You hold them to those items. I've been said this, I never said, here's 10 things, you have to do all 10 of these things to get my vote.

I stated we should have a list of things to present to these candidates, I mentioned Cube already had a plan in place. He has a list of things that he wanted to present. What can you do on this list
I'm not sure how you got that I said I wanted All 10, again, if you will lie to make your stance stronger, I don't even need to be responding. Folks tend to do that when their points can't combat the things someone states. Weak

2. "Bash" ok, "bash" I stated in my opinion the releasing of prisoners was not something that I think will help black society. I don't think that's something we as a black folks should be pushing for. FREE black folks have more problems than the niggas in prison for petty crimes. Just like you disagree about a few of my items, I am disagreeing with yours, but it's "bashing" when I'm doing it, I'll accept that energy. I also said another one of your items, I stated that Pre-K is already free in most states, I simply corrected that 'free Pre-K" stance, and you mentioned something about free school for JR college or community college, I said "aim higher" for the Universities, Free tuition at universities, which in fact was on my list of 10 things. I actually said ALL SCHOOLS but that's me bashing your idea, I guess.

3. Let's do this, I see where this is going: Cube has a plan, for Black America, I will ask you this, Can KH do any of the things on Cube's plan NOW??

4. List the things on Cube's plan that she can get done?
What things on Cube's plan can she get done, Don't tweak it or change any wording, point out 2-4 things they KH can do NOW if she becomes President?

Bro, this all started in the "If Not Kamala Then Who" topic. You answered that question with your first post where you said

If you don't have 5-10 things listed that will benefit us (ONLY us) Nobody will be the one.

Have to start with the 10-point plan to even have someone to even consider being the one.

This topic came out of our discussion there about what a 10 point would look like, and you presented yours. I was the one that said the best you could hope for out of that 10 was 3 and that they would be compromised.

I'm never said anything about bashing ideas. I said you're bashing people. You keep doing this little thing where when you talk to the people that agree with you more, you claim that the people that are disagreeing with you aren't logical and our posts have to be read at a 4th grade level and a bunch of other little slick shit rather than just keeping it civil and addressing points.

Yes, I already said, Kamala probably could do quite a few of the things on his list because many of them (e.g., closing private prisons, audit opportunity zones, inspect water in all communities for lead and other contaminates) aren't specific to black people. The ones that are specific to black people are pretty tall orders, but I do think he could get a couple through with some tweaking (e.g., passing a law where banks have to lend to black people at rates that match the demographics of the area in which they are operating and passing a rule where publicly funded investment funds have to invest in black own businesses at a rate that matches the black percentage of the population).

Bro, this all started in the "If Not Kamala Then Who" topic. You answered that question with your first post where you said

This topic came out of our discussion there about what a 10 point would look like, and you presented yours. I was the one that said the best you could hope for out of that 10 was 3 and that they would be compromised.

I'm never said anything about bashing ideas. I said you're bashing people. You keep doing this little thing where when you talk to the people that agree with you more, you claim that the people that are disagreeing with you aren't logical and our posts have to be read at a 4th grade level and a bunch of other little slick shit rather than just keeping it civil and addressing points.

Yes, I already said, Kamala probably could do quite a few of the things on his list because many of them (e.g., closing private prisons, audit opportunity zones, inspect water in all communities for lead and other contaminates) aren't specific to black people. The ones that are specific to black people are pretty tall orders, but I do think he could get a couple through with some tweaking (e.g., passing a law where banks have to lend to black people at rates that match the demographics of the area in which they are operating and passing a rule where publicly funded investment funds have to invest in black own businesses at a rate that matches the black percentage of the population).

It's funny to see one of their main critiques of Democratic voters is blind loyalty and agreement...and it's the same thing they want for their ideas and those they prop up too.

Once again. I stated that a candidate should be presented with 10 things and that should be able to do 3 to 4 things. I said that last week some time, maybe last month in a whole nother thread, maybe in a different section. That was not my first time saying this. I was the first person on this board to even say this and I then went on saying all presidents of the past would do majority of the things for other groups. Then yall came in stating that, not all groups get everything did, etc etc and I said yes they do and those groups have been low voters in the past in these elections. See the 60s, 70s and 80s, 90s, 2000s turn out to back up my claim to this.
You piggyback off what I initially said.
The post you quoted is 5-10 listed,
What list are we choosing from?? Depending on what's on the shit, she or he can may do all 10, you never know. I don't have a defeated mindset. If we are talking about my list that I created, maybe 2 to 3
A poster pointed that out about yo ass in another thread and I noticed it too many of times when we were going back and forth, I just played along and kept walking yo ass down to make you stand on shit. You go all around the world only to end up back to where we started. What I initially said in the beginning and then you and others make comments like, I don't even know how we got off the subject. Yea you do, you moved the goal post to avoid answering shit. That's how.

Dude you said I insult people when in fact you and others do the same thing. I insulted one poster on here because shots were thrown at me and I saluted the bro on that, again, it's not that deep with me, bro, dont take any of this serious from me. I promise you, I dont truly care what you or your family do, I want the best for every one on this board. I shoot the shits, even the fuckers I dont agree with, Ap would be the first tk tell you. Knock gives no fuck about what you niggas do with yall lives, just be safe, but since you obtuse to this, let me tell, the nigga just quoted added on, to your post other niggas would add on with their slick sly remarks as if they know more than what's being discussed. But it's cool. You've seen it but turn a blind eye because their team KH, but when bad Knock do it you think it's bad

Furthermore. I use real life examples to strengthen my talking points, you do this when you debate folks or in conversation to make things stick. I gave simple examples that a 4th grade could figure out but yet, I get quotes saying, I don't get, um this ain't it, etc etc but never truly any quotes saying, dayum that does make sense.

I then would state that folks know how to apply logic, take a logical approach when things are happening in the personal life but when it comes to voting, logic is thrown out the door

Case in point when I use my examples. You niggas would do the total opposite of what you doing now when it comes to your personal life

Would you go to a car lot and just jump in a car without asking what can it do??
Same as would you vote for someone who has not offer anything to you.

Most would vote. But most wouldn't just buy a car without checking out the facts, dissecting it to the core.

That shit is illogical nigga.

You can paint the picture on however you feel and I'm here to shoot that shit down.

If you can't figure out 2 + 2 =4 then nigga the jokes are on you are in your case, the bashing happens

One nigga said I shouldn't use the word criminals when referring to folks who break the law, now you are saying I shouldn't scratch my head when you don't apply basic simple logic when it comes to voting but you wake yo ass up every and apply the shit in your every day life.

Last edited:
Let me do this, what I say on this board, man yall breath. Don't take it to heart. The shit ain't that deep, not with me anyway. Vote how you niggas want.
I ain't got no say in nobody house. Do you. Debating with me is never that serious. If any of you niggas felt insulted, my bad on that. The shit ain't that deep with me. My bad lol.

I just shoot the shits.
I'm all about uplifting black folks, getting money and staying healthy.

IYall can have the politic talk back.
I'm heading the Candy Shop and mingle with them niggas.

Niggas done ran Knock off the block

Once again. I stated that a candidate should be presented with 10 things and that should be able to do 3 to 4 things. I said that last week some time, maybe last month in a whole nother thread, maybe in a different section. That was not my first time saying this. I was the first person on this board to even say this and I then went on saying all presidents of the past would do majority of the things for other groups. Then yall came in stating that, not all groups get everything did, etc etc and I said yes they do and those groups have been low voters in the past in these elections. See the 60s, 70s and 80s, 90s, 2000s turn out to back up my claim to this.
You piggyback off what I initially said.
The post you quoted is 5-10 listed,
What list are we choosing from?? Depending on what's on the shit, she or he can may do all 10, you never know. I don't have a defeated mindset. If we are talking about my list that I created, maybe 2 to 3
A poster pointed that out about yo ass in another thread and I noticed it too many of times when we were going back and forth, I just played along and kept walking yo ass down to make you stand on shit. You go all around the world only to end up back to where we started. What I initially said in the beginning and then you and others make comments like, I don't even know how we got off the subject. Yea you do, you moved the goal post to avoid answering shit. That's how.

Dude you said I insult people when in fact you and others do the same thing. I insulted one poster on here because shots were thrown at me and I saluted the bro on that, again, it's not that deep with me, bro, dont take any of this serious from me. I promise you, I dont truly care what you or your family do, I want the best for every one on this board. I shoot the shits, even the fuckers I dont agree with, Ap would be the first tk tell you. Knock gives no fuck about what you niggas do with yall lives, just be safe, but since you obtuse to this, let me tell, the nigga just quoted added on, to your post other niggas would add on with their slick sly remarks as if they know more than what's being discussed. But it's cool. You've seen it but turn a blind eye because their team KH, but when bad Knock do it you think it's bad

Furthermore. I use real life examples to strengthen my talking points, you do this when you debate folks or in conversation to make things stick. I gave simple examples that a 4th grade could figure out but yet, I get quotes saying, I don't get, um this ain't it, etc etc but never truly any quotes saying, dayum that does make sense.

I then would state that folks know how to apply logic, take a logical approach when things are happening in the personal life but when it comes to voting, logic is thrown out the door

Case in point when I use my examples. You niggas would do the total opposite of what you doing now when it comes to your personal life

Would you go to a car lot and just jump in a car without asking what can it do??
Same as would you vote for someone who has not offer anything to you.

Most would vote. But most wouldn't just buy a car without checking out the facts, dissecting it to the core.

That shit is illogical nigga.

You can paint the picture on however you feel and I'm here to shoot that shit down.

If you can't figure out 2 + 2 =4 then nigga the jokes are on you are in your case, the bashing happens

One nigga said I shouldn't use the word criminals when referring to folks who break the law, now you are saying I shouldn't scratch my head when you don't apply basic simple logic when it comes to voting but you wake yo ass up every and apply the shit in your every day life.

I ain't really interested in another back and forth with you. If someone told me to try and jump to the other side of the grand canyon, I'm not going to do it. Why? Because I know its impossible. Some of the shit you're saying is just as impossible, and you can't or won't see it because you're too busy trying to dismiss what others say with personal attacks. As someone who has debated you and observed your exchanges with others, you're not really doing your side any justice. Even with the way you describe our exchange in this very post. If you think that we just went around in a circle with our discussion and I came to say the same thing you said, then you don't really understand anything I was saying, and that's the problem. You basically just respond to respond and don't really get the points that are being made.

Take what you will. I don't think you're a bad poster or that the things you say are out of line. I think you're sincere and want the best. I just don't think you extend that grace to the people that you engage with, so you're busy trying to tear down the other side rather than build with them. That's unproductive. Like I said, don't be like the other clown on here.

I ain't really interested in another back and forth with you. If someone told me to try and jump to the other side of the grand canyon, I'm not going to do it. Why? Because I know its impossible. Some of the shit you're saying is just as impossible, and you can't or won't see it because you're too busy trying to dismiss what others say with personal attacks. As someone who has debated you and observed your exchanges with others, you're not really doing your side any justice. Even with the way you describe our exchange in this very post. If you think that we just went around in a circle with our discussion and I came to say the same thing you said, then you don't really understand anything I was saying, and that's the problem. You basically just respond to respond and don't really get the points that are being made.

Take what you will. I don't think you're a bad poster or that the things you say are out of line. I think you're sincere and want the best. I just don't think you extend that grace to the people that you engage with, so you're busy trying to tear down the other side rather than build with them. That's unproductive. Like I said, don't be like the other clown on here.
It's a Louisana thing

Back