Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW 10 Point Plan for BLACK folks

Now you saving face because you know you on some bullshit
My shit is false. Ain't no need for sources.

All I asked you was to show your playbook.
You posted 2 to 3 posts on why this and that and then you tried to recant on asking me for clarification. Why
Trying to get in a victim mode and all I ask you was show your playbook.

Next post should have been, here is where I gathered my information from that disputes what your post read and all would have been good.
You posted 2 to 3 post on why you gotta do this and do that, then you asked for clarification smh, after you shitted on the post (wtf) then you posted something that had nothing to do with anything I stated in my post. Absolutely nothing. Nothing in that article talked about your reply or you debunking my shit.
You just posted it because you again tried to save face because I called you out on your bullshit and you knew if you kept posting without a source, or something I was gonna keep pressing your ass and those who cosigned that bullshit..so you threw something out just to say here.

Bro. I do this shit in real life with my women and niggas like you, I knew your plays before you even made them.
Own up to your fuck up

All what I'm doing now or did was to shine light on the bullshit you and others at times pull when talking within these kinds of topics. Feelings base and opinions, being contraian just because you feel some way about the poster, which i couldn't care less..but you know how to come at me the next time when you throw bullshit at the wall trying to debunk what I say.

I'm done wit it bro.

You learned about me today though.

Week 0 starts on Saturday bro.

Go Saints

Stay safe

Still no sources huh? I did in fact learn about you today. Be easy.

Back