Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 6yo student shot a teacher leaving the teacher in critical condition during an altercation at a Virginia elementary school

I mean... they don't. This kind of shit is extraordinarily rare. One or two occurrences don't create a norm where the teachers gotta wear body armor.
That is true ,but if you talk to some teachers today they feel more nervous about gun violence happening in their schools and classrooms now compared to 20 years ago. These kids nowadays can get their hands on firepower that is so easily accessible compared to back then.

That is true ,but if you talk to some teachers today they feel more nervous about gun violence happening in their schools and classrooms now compared to 20 years ago. These kids nowadays can get their hands on firepower that is so easily accessible compared to back then.

As much as a lot of y'all don't want to believe it, guns were just as accessible back then as it is now. Whether you got it in the store or got it off the street, they were still everywhere. In fact, a legal purchase of a handgun or shottie was easier 20 years ago. I think it was 20/20 or 60 minutes that sent an 18-19 year old into Walmart to buy a shotgun just to illustrate how braindead simple it was and this was the late 90's or early 2000's.

As much as a lot of y'all don't want to believe it, guns were just as accessible back then as it is now. Whether you got it in the store or got it off the street, they were still everywhere. In fact, a legal purchase of a handgun or shottie was easier 20 years ago. I think it was 20/20 or 60 minutes that sent an 18-19 year old into Walmart to buy a shotgun just to illustrate how braindead simple it was and this was the late 90's or early 2000's.
So basically unnecessary gun violence is here to stay in the United States ?

So basically unnecessary gun violence is here to stay in the United States ?

Think about it: When guns were far easier to get, we didn't have these problems like this. Shit, when you could still buy fully automatic actual, factual military grade rifles at fuckin K-Mart or any sporting goods store we didn't have these problems.

Compared to the early -mid 80's, guns are ridiculously hard to get today... So why didn't we have these problems back then that we do today???

It ain't the guns, it's the people. So, yes, it's here to stay until the mindset of the people change.

So if his parents get locked up is he gunna be going through the system as a foster kid or will he got to next of kin? Not sure how your system works.

if he ends up in the system that kids gunna be fucked for life, take away his stability and warp his possibly already fucked up mind going through. Something like that at a young age.

So if his parents get locked up is he gunna be going through the system as a foster kid or will he got to next of kin? Not sure how your system works.

if he ends up in the system that kids gunna be fucked for life, take away his stability and warp his possibly already fucked up mind going through. Something like that at a young age.
That's if the family would take him in....sometimes it don't work out that way unfortunately

Stagger the parents lol

Next of kin usually unless they can’t find anyone

Nigga was trying to catch his first body at 6.
Some mfs just not supposed to be here.

If it was me...

images.jpeg

Luckily for him it ain't.

Nigga was trying to catch his first body at 6.
Some mfs just not supposed to be here.

If it was me...

View attachment 998977

Luckily for him it ain't.

unless he has sociopathic/ psychopath tendencies (not sure what age you can a read on that) all of his actions at his age are influenced by what he experiences at home or from those close to home.

which would suggest his parents ain’t shit, or at the very least frequently display acts violence.

unless he has sociopathic/ psychopath tendencies (not sure what age you can a read on that) all of his actions at his age are influenced by what he experiences at home or from those close to home.

which would suggest his parents ain’t shit, or at the very least frequently display acts violence.

I'm starting to think this lil miscreant is white. They haven't even shown the mother yet and that's the kind of shit the media does when it's white-on-white violence.

Lil muhfucka named Skyler or some shit did this.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think this lil miscreant is white. They haven't even shown the mother yet and that's the kind of shit the media does when it's white-on-white violence.

Lil muhfucka named Skyler or some shit did this.
3F0A245F-473F-4CCD-B97A-DB33EB2E5B64.jpeg
That’s the breakdown of student diversity, but the way media is handling it (from what I’ve seen) it would suggest he’s from a white background as they ain’t using the usual wording when it’s someone of a different race.

they ain’t attacking the parents either.

Hypothetically say you were the parent, his actions are a reflection of you at that age.

May as well throw yourself in the trash with kid.

or take precautions to stop having kids altogether.

I think if you punch someone's ticket and it's not in defense of the life of family or the ones you love that the punishment should swift and harsh universally. Don't care how old you are. You gotta go too. And I'm not talking about going to imprisonment. They can go on to the next life.

If it we're my kid they would understand that, the consequences of such an act, and there wouldn't be any walking out of my house with a gun regardless. But like I said throw the parents wherever you throw the kid idc.

I'm hard-line about that shit. Take one owe one.

View attachment 999324
That’s the breakdown of student diversity, but the way media is handling it (from what I’ve seen) it would suggest he’s from a white background as they ain’t using the usual wording when it’s someone of a different race.

they ain’t attacking the parents either.

They tip toe-ing around a lotta shit on this. They haven't brought up the mother's criminal background, haven't plastered her face anywhere, no interviews with her to explain this shit, none of that.

Kid's a white, I'm tellin' you.

Back