Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 6yo student shot a teacher leaving the teacher in critical condition during an altercation at a Virginia elementary school

6 years old?

giphy.gif

I was high as fuck and this came over the news. Like nigga WTF a 6yr old. What dahell is going on in the world? This shit is fuckin with me smh

I bet in the worst Latin American countries, you probably won’t find stories like this.

Not true.

At least two people have been killed and six injured after an 11-year-old boy entered a school in northern Mexico with two handguns and opened fire.

The shooting took place on Friday morning in the city of Torreón, in Coahuila state.

One of the dead was reportedly a female teacher, with some reports suggesting she had been the shooter’s target. The other was the shooter, who police said had killed himself.

I bet in the worst Latin American countries, you probably won’t find stories like this.

The United States is damn near third world level.

Eh... They use very young children as hitmen in Guatemala and Honduras, prolly the rest of central America as well.

I don't have kids but I'm wondering why a kid that young would even have that thought

'cause of whatever they were exposed to earlier on.

Kids soak up whatever their surrounded with. Most kids do better when they see better growing up. But if you have two miscreants as parents that let lil DaQu'andere do whatever and se whatever, this can be the end result if they're able to get hands on an unsecured gun.

Back