Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 6yo student shot a teacher leaving the teacher in critical condition during an altercation at a Virginia elementary school

You're right, but only because of where we are now in America. Meaning, given gun ownership is a written into the bill of rights, Americans will pay, fight, even die to keep their guns. It's the only history America knows, so to take away guns now people would riot.

The issue is the guns, bottomline. When was the last time you heard a story like this coming from England?

The thing people forget about the 2nd is that this shit was written centuries ago when the chance of invasion was possible. The 2nd was good for that time so any mf could arm up and fight back.

Who's trying to invade America today? Mfs would nuke America of the map before trying to invade.

Yall really need to stop with the look at England shit. They stabbin each other left and right over there. So its the knives right?

But back to americas guns. Yall do know that good ol 2a helped get them klansmen off our backs right (and still does for those of us who exercise that right). Look at what they just did in IL, they banned "assault weapons" and had a bunch of sherriffs come out and say they wont enforce it. Now, where do you think moat if not all of those sherriffs were at? In other words, they aint taking gums from their own ppl, yet too many black ppl wanna give ours up to the same gov we swear is trying to kill us. Makes a lotta sense. The ban already been in place in Cook county (Chicago) hows that working out?

Regardless of how you interpret the 2a, I have a God given right to protect myself and family from whatever threat exists. Cant count on the police and cant confiscate the guns already in circulation so who tf Im supposed to depend on?

Last edited:
  1. Assault rifle ban.
  2. Voluntary gun buybacks with no questions asked to incentive reduction of firearms in circulation
  3. Football numbers given out to those who are found in possession of a banned or unregistered firearm. Double if it's also found to have been used in the commission of a crime.
  4. Significant punishment for guns owners whose weapons are used in the commission of a crime without having first been reported as stolen.
  5. A licensing system similar to a drivers license that must be completed prior to purchasing firearms legally. Ie. Safety courses, a learners permit with X amount of hours that must be completed, and varying classes of licenses that permit you to own and/or operate different classes of firearms.
  6. As a part of your licensing you must also show proof of purchase of a proper gun storage safe with verifable space inside at the time of any new purchase.
  7. Also as part of licensing is the creation of a gun registry (again similar to driving and registering your vehicle) that would establish chain of custody for all firearms in the United States.
That's an incomplete list, there's still mental health provisions and red flag laws that would also make obtaining a firearm legally more difficult for would-be wrongdoers.

With just those few things you can dramatically reduce the amount of unregistered firearms available to criminals and make it harder for would be criminals to obtain them legally. (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38365729.amp here's a country that took just those steps as a proof of concept of what can be done with enough political will.)

Now, if a criminal still wants to commit a crime with a gun then they may well go ahead and do so, but that's true of anything illegal. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't respond to the gun epidemic this country clearly has with sensible measures. That is a zero sum argument made by gun manufacturers that don't want to see a dent in their potential market.

I swear yall anti gun ppl kill me, no pun intended. You dont even realize the majority of the shit listed is already in place in some shape or form and has been for fuckin decades. But nope yall just parrot talking point without knowing how the process goes.

And once again, stop saying look at so and so country. Its always some small ass country population wise with better quality of life than what we have here. Japan has a population roughly the size of Cali, NY and Texas (maybe one other state.) We have over 300 mil ppl and somewhere round 400 mil guns, not to mention a nation built by stolen ppl on stolen land. Its. The. Fucking. Ppl.

I swear yall anti gun ppl kill me, no pun intended. You dont even realize the majority of the shit listed is already in place in some shape or form and has been for fuckin decades. But nope yall just parrot talking point without knowing how the process goes.

And once again, stop saying look at so and so country. Its always some small ass country population wise with better quality of life than what we have here. Japan has a population roughly the size of Cali, NY and Texas (maybe one other state.) We have over 300 mil ppl and somewhere round 400 mil guns, not to mention a nation built by stolen ppl on stolen land. Its. The. Fucking. Ppl.
You show me the federal laws on the books then. Of course those don't exist, so let's not belabor that point.

So what would it take for you to concede that America has a gun problem? First graders shooting their teachers ain't it? Churches being shot up ain't it. Strangers firing into crowds at random ain't it. There being more guns in circulation than people (!) ain't it, you actually think that's a point in your ledger, inexplicable as that seems.

Guns are THEE problem thee with two Es. A plague of biblical proportion. The problem due to the marketing and ubiquitous nature of guns in this country. If you reduce the amount of guns and make the further dissemination of guns more difficult, gun violence will go down. Every country on earth understands that except this one.

But hey, I'm eager to hear your solution for how to reduce gun violence since the proven methods other countries have deployed seemingly don't apply here. More good guys with guns?

You show me the federal laws on the books then. Of course those don't exist, so let's not belabor that point.

So what would it take for you to concede that America has a gun problem? First graders shooting their teachers ain't it? Churches being shot up ain't it. Strangers firing into crowds at random ain't it. There being more guns in circulation than people (!) ain't it, you actually think that's a point in your ledger, inexplicable as that seems.

Guns are THEE problem thee with two Es. A plague of biblical proportion. The problem due to the marketing and ubiquitous nature of guns in this country. If you reduce the amount of guns and make the further dissemination of guns more difficult, gun violence will go down. Every country on earth understands that except this one.

But hey, I'm eager to hear your solution for how to reduce gun violence since the proven methods other countries have deployed seemingly don't apply here. More good guys with guns?

Im not spelling all that out again. Ive done it many times in many different threads. I support the 2a and know what the laws are, you have a contrary opion. The onus is on you to understand the validity of your argument.

Ive also listed my ideas to address the violence problem. This site has a search feature if you're interested.

See this is what I understand about anti gun ppl. Yall dont know wtf yall talking abput most of the time. You mostly either scared of guns, or want something to make you sleep better at night and think more laws are the answer. Yall really don't care about solving the problem cuz if you did you'd focus more on the root and less on the symptom.

Oh, by the way, one person every 45 minutes dies due to drunk driving accidents according to recent publications from the NHTSA. Should we ban alcohol, make it way less accessible and put quantity limits in place? Looks like we have a booze problem and need common sense liquor laws. Why does anyone need to buy a whole fifth of liquor? Just curious on your thoughts on that.

Im not spelling all that out again. Ive done it many times in many different threads. I support the 2a and know what the laws are, you have a contrary opion. The onus is on you to understand the validity of your argument.

Ive also listed my ideas to address the violence problem. This site has a search feature if you're interested.

See this is what I understand about anti gun ppl. Yall dont know wtf yall talking abput most of the time. You mostly either scared of guns, or want something to make you sleep better at night and think more laws are the answer. Yall really don't care about solving the problem cuz if you did you'd focus more on the root and less on the symptom.

Oh, by the way, one person every 45 minutes dies due to drunk driving accidents according to recent publications from the NHTSA. Should we ban alcohol, make it way less accessible and put quantity limits in place? Looks like we have a booze problem and need common sense liquor laws. Why does anyone need to buy a whole fifth of liquor? Just curious on your thoughts on that.
Last thing first. Sure we could stand to tighten up on drunk driving. More subsidized public transit that can take impaired people home free of charge. Place more onus on bar owners to serve alcohol responsibly or risk fines, and loss of liquor license if their patrons are found drunk driving X amount of times in a certain time period.

You have the misconception that I'm anti-gun. I am not. Have no issue with gun ownership, I know how to operate different kinds, go to the range semi regularly. That doesn't prohibit me from seeing that there is a clear gun problem in the United States of America. You can't actually articulate a response that we don't. Because we so obviously do.

It's just a lot of emotion on your end. We have entirely too much gun violence in this country and need to take measures to remedy that reality. It's just that simple. You can't name the federal laws that already exist, because they don't exist.

I am advocating gun reduction. What's really so bad about that? You, a law abiding citizen will still be free and clear to own firearms. No licensing renewal would ever be a problem for you since you know how to operate and store one properly. You don't strike me as mentally unfit to own a firearm so that's not an issue. So what precisely is your objection exactly? I don't get it.

The people such laws would impact? They need the intervention. It's proven time and time again in stories such as this one that way too many people who own guns are too imcomptent to own them. Rather through negligence or mental illness or criminal enterprise. Whatever the reason those people should be more easily and readily identified and either trained properly or prevented from legal gun acquisition. All parties who are found to own a gun illegally should be made to surrender their freedom for double digit sentences.

I don't even see you articulating a real critique of what I'm saying, so if I'm grossly misrepresenting your stance, please correct me. But what the fuck is so bad about what I'm saying?! A first grader was able to obtain and gun and shoot their goddamn teacher! The problem isn't with 6 year old man!!!

That parent should have never been able to have that gun in that house since she obviously couldn't (or wouldnt) secure it. And so we should put laws on the books that prevent that from happening, and if we can't prevent it then she should already know that her ass is going to jail. I honestly and truly don't even know what we are going back and forth about. Like this shit ain't controversial bruh. People get guns in America all the time and either let them fall into the wrong hands or flat out use them to kill people. And yet, we act like we can't do anything about it. You don't see the huge fucking problem with that?!

Yall really need to stop with the look at England shit. They stabbin each other left and right over there. So its the knives right?

But back to americas guns. Yall do know that good ol 2a helped get them klansmen off our backs right (and still does for those of us who exercise that right). Look at what they just did in IL, they banned "assault weapons" and had a bunch of sherriffs come out and say they wont enforce it. Now, where do you think moat if not all of those sherriffs were at? In other words, they aint taking gums from their own ppl, yet too many black ppl wanna give ours up to the same gov we swear is trying to kill us. Makes a lotta sense. The ban already been in place in Cook county (Chicago) hows that working out?

Regardless of how you interpret the 2a, I have a God given right to protect myself and family from whatever threat exists. Cant count on the police and cant confiscate the guns already in circulation so who tf Im supposed to depend on?

When was the last time a mf went of a rampage killing a store full of people with a knife?

When was the last time a mf killed a classroom full of kids with a knife?

No shit they got knives, acid, and poison but which of those can lay out fields of people the way a gun can?

The 2nd part of point only a factor because 2A is a factor. If guns weren't so engrained in America's DNA, I promise you those folks would've found other ways to defend themselves.

2A is not a "God given right." Some old white dudes gave you that right. And though it may be difficult to do today, some old white dudes could take that right away.

Again, you're only worried about your & your family's safety and think that guns are the only way to protect yourself because that's the America you grew up in.

Last thing first. Sure we could stand to tighten up on drunk driving. More subsidized public transit that can take impaired people home free of charge. Place more onus on bar owners to serve alcohol responsibly or risk fines, and loss of liquor license if their patrons are found drunk driving X amount of times in a certain time period.

You have the misconception that I'm anti-gun. I am not. Have no issue with gun ownership, I know how to operate different kinds, go to the range semi regularly. That doesn't prohibit me from seeing that there is a clear gun problem in the United States of America. You can't actually articulate a response that we don't. Because we so obviously do.

It's just a lot of emotion on your end. We have entirely too much gun violence in this country and need to take measures to remedy that reality. It's just that simple. You can't name the federal laws that already exist, because they don't exist.

I am advocating gun reduction. What's really so bad about that? You, a law abiding citizen will still be free and clear to own firearms. No licensing renewal would ever be a problem for you since you know how to operate and store one properly. You don't strike me as mentally unfit to own a firearm so that's not an issue. So what precisely is your objection exactly? I don't get it.

The people such laws would impact? They need the intervention. It's proven time and time again in stories such as this one that way too many people who own guns are too imcomptent to own them. Rather through negligence or mental illness or criminal enterprise. Whatever the reason those people should be more easily and readily identified and either trained properly or prevented from legal gun acquisition. All parties who are found to own a gun illegally should be made to surrender their freedom for double digit sentences.

I don't even see you articulating a real critique of what I'm saying, so if I'm grossly misrepresenting your stance, please correct me. But what the fuck is so bad about what I'm saying?! A first grader was able to obtain and gun and shoot their goddamn teacher! The problem isn't with 6 year old man!!!

That parent should have never been able to have that gun in that house since she obviously couldn't (or wouldnt) secure it. And so we should put laws on the books that prevent that from happening, and if we can't prevent it then she should already know that her ass is going to jail. I honestly and truly don't even know what we are going back and forth about. Like this shit ain't controversial bruh. People get guns in America all the time and either let them fall into the wrong hands or flat out use them to kill people. And yet, we act like we can't do anything about it. You don't see the huge fucking problem with that?!

Lmao, the never, emotion on MY end? You dont know what the laws are and all you do is regurgitate nonsenical democrat talking points.

You're really arguing that the problem is an inanimate object, rather than the fact that the 6 year old though potentially killing someone was the answer to whatever issue they had. Kid coulda just as easy stabbed the teacher. The problem is the mentality of the people.

If you were able to snap all of the gums out of existence, we'd be stabbing, clubbing, bombing, running over etc each other. The problem is we dont value human life like we should and there lots of reasons for that. Fix those reasons and everything else improves.
Otherwise ppl gon keep killing with ever is available

Oh and miss me with the typical "oh Im not anti gun. I have/shoot guns myself" bullshit when you and ppl that think like you clearly dont like guns and dont want anyone to have em

When was the last time a mf went of a rampage killing a store full of people with a knife?

When was the last time a mf killed a classroom full of kids with a knife?

No shit they got knives, acid, and poison but which of those can lay out fields of people the way a gun can?

The 2nd part of point only a factor because 2A is a factor. If guns weren't so engrained in America's DNA, I promise you those folks would've found other ways to defend themselves.

2A is not a "God given right." Some old white dudes gave you that right. And though it may be difficult to do today, some old white dudes could take that right away.

Again, you're only worried about your & your family's safety and think that guns are the only way to protect yourself because that's the America you grew up in.

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

If you aint seen the mass stabbing that have taken place recently, i dont know what to tell you. Again, know wtf you talking about before you challenge am argument.

Aint no old white man give me the right to protect myself. Thats some slave mentality shit or maybe you a foreigner. Ima protect me and mine with the most effective tool available. So if ppl that would pose a threat to me and mines have guns then Od be a fuckin fool to not want any of my own. You dense ass mfers cant seem to comprehend that criminals will keep their guns and get more on top of that. So tell me when the last time you seen the cops get there BEFORE someone was robbed shot raped or stabbed or the last time you seem somebody box a bullet and win

Man sit yo ass down somewhere

Lmao, the never, emotion on MY end? You dont know what the laws are and all you do is regurgitate nonsenical democrat talking points.

You're really arguing that the problem is an inanimate object, rather than the fact that the 6 year old though potentially killing someone was the answer to whatever issue they had. Kid coulda just as easy stabbed the teacher. The problem is the mentality of the people.

If you were able to snap all of the gums out of existence, we'd be stabbing, clubbing, bombing, running over etc each other. The problem is we dont value human life like we should and there lots of reasons for that. Fix those reasons and everything else improves.
Otherwise ppl gon keep killing with ever is available

Oh and miss me with the typical "oh Im not anti gun. I have/shoot guns myself" bullshit when you and ppl that think like you clearly dont like guns and dont want anyone to have em
A 6 year old could not "just as easily" have stabbed the teacher.

Yes you're emotional. Strawman argument after strawman argument. I never once mentioned democrats but let's make sure to place that cloak on me. I mention that I go shooting, obviously that must really mean I don't like guns and don't want anyone to have them.

I mean that's cool to just make stuff up to bolster your non existent argument. I mean you could actually meaningfully respond to what I'm saying, but that'd probably be a lot harder than just making shit up. I mean why address the actual gun violence in America when we can hypothetically bring up caveman clubs and David slaying Goliath with a rock.

A 6 year old could not "just as easily" have stabbed the teacher.

Yes you're emotional. Strawman argument after strawman argument. I never once mentioned democrats but let's make sure to place that cloak on me. I mention that I go shooting, obviously that must really mean I don't like guns and don't want anyone to have them.

I mean that's cool to just make stuff up to bolster your non existent argument. I mean you could actually meaningfully respond to what I'm saying, but that'd probably be a lot harder than just making shit up. I mean why address the actual gun violence in America when we can hypothetically bring up caveman clubs and David slaying Goliath with a rock.

Usually the person who keep throwing out the emotional shit it the emotional one. Stop projecting. Theres not one thing you've mentioned that makes sense. You're telling me that kid couldn't have had a knife instead and stabbed the fuck out the teacher while said teacher was distracted? Doesnt matter what vice he used, the fact he thougjt about it and made the decision to harm his teacher is the root problem.

Since you so familiar with guns, you already know the kids had to

Take the gun out the backpack
Put one in the chamber if it wasn't already and if was ready to go he still had to aim, pull the trigger control the recoil and hit his target. And it was point blank then once again, it woulda been just as easy, maybe a bit moreso, to stab the teacher

Shooting and actually hitting you're intended target aint as easy as most think, which is why ppl practice.

Now how much practice it take to stab someone?

So spare me the babble, your lack of critical thinking signifies how emotional YOU are about this

Usually the person who keep throwing out the emotional shit it the emotional one. Stop projecting. Theres not one thing you've mentioned that makes sense. You're telling me that kid couldn't have had a knife instead and stabbed the fuck out the teacher while said teacher was distracted? Doesnt matter what vice he used, the fact he thougjt about it and made the decision to harm his teacher is the root problem.

Since you so familiar with guns, you already know the kids had to

Take the gun out the backpack
Put one in the chamber if it wasn't already and if was ready to go he still had to aim, pull the trigger control the recoil and hit his target. And it was point blank then once again, it woulda been just as easy, maybe a bit moreso, to stab the teacher

Shooting and actually hitting you're intended target aint as easy as most think, which is why ppl practice.

Now how much practice it take to stab someone?

So spare me the babble, your lack of critical thinking signifies how emotional YOU are about this
Its perfectly fine for you to try and project your emotional rationale back on to me it's just not working.

Aside from that though. Him potentially being a practiced and good shot is an even bigger indictment against the current gun culture in this country. But since you have already proven you won't wade into those waters and actually admit what you find so objectionable about what I've already stated, I'll just say no I don't think a six year old child would be more likely to stab someone than shoot them.

The amount of gun influenced media and the apparent training that the kid displayed with handling the gun equals a level of desensitization that would not have existed if he were holding a knife. There's a reason these kids are shooting and not stabbing people. There's no first person stabbers on twitch tonight yknow?

Not to mention the average adult would fare much better against a knife wielding prepubescent than a bullet. But please continue with contrived hypotheticals instead of recognizing the actual problem at hand.

Like it's cool man. You want to own your guns as is your right. Thats not even an argument. Please try and explain why we shouldn't make it harder for people who shouldn't own guns to have them? Because all this "criminals will still have guns so what's the point" is not an effective argument. Like just focus on why gun control is so bad, without acting like someone is trying to take your gun and without trying to deflect to human beings being inherently violent. (Which if true is precisely why we should limit their ability to have more efficient ways to murder each other, but i digress.)

Like yea Newport News is bad but it ain’t LA in the 90s or Chicago in the 80s. But Richneck is not in the bad part this is real weird. I get mad Titan saying society is trash let’s examine why the kid felt he can shoot a teacher. But the easy access to guns is the issue. Guns aren’t knives

Gun culture in America looks so different depending on the group,. I mean from those who like to hunt to those who preparing for the zombie apocalypse. And all these people have kids that observe or are apart of that lifestyle.

Like even if the mom had it secured , I mean from what I am reading the child had clear intentions and I guess this where the parents accountability come into play. Because if you exposed your child to guns (or have a gun they can get to )and they use them and hurt someone, then it's the parents responsibility to take the consequences.

I do think the 6yr old of today is different than the 6yr old of 1980's. Like not blaming social media or fortnight. But what kids see anywhere can influence them.

I remember when my parents left me home alone and I went snooping in my parents room. I didn't find a gun...I found a dildo lol. But I was a curious child, I probably would have went outside in my backyard and tried to shoot a gun like i was playing duckhunt or something. I once burned up the whole back yard trying to light a bug on fire. So kids do really stupid shit and don't understand the aftermath of it.

Unless we trying to make mandatory gun education classes be apart of public education then changing the culture of guns in America will be a long process.

Most states have a law where if the child uses a gun then the adult is held responsible but the laws allow minors to use guns...

Now alot states don't regulate how you store your gun. Which in this case could have prevented the kid from getting the gun. If you have a minor living with you, I think there should be a law that requires you to store your gun a certain way.

Screenshot_20230114_074956_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230114_075018_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Its perfectly fine for you to try and project your emotional rationale back on to me it's just not working.

Aside from that though. Him potentially being a practiced and good shot is an even bigger indictment against the current gun culture in this country. But since you have already proven you won't wade into those waters and actually admit what you find so objectionable about what I've already stated, I'll just say no I don't think a six year old child would be more likely to stab someone than shoot them.

The amount of gun influenced media and the apparent training that the kid displayed with handling the gun equals a level of desensitization that would not have existed if he were holding a knife. There's a reason these kids are shooting and not stabbing people. There's no first person stabbers on twitch tonight yknow?

Not to mention the average adult would fare much better against a knife wielding prepubescent than a bullet. But please continue with contrived hypotheticals instead of recognizing the actual problem at hand.

Like it's cool man. You want to own your guns as is your right. Thats not even an argument. Please try and explain why we shouldn't make it harder for people who shouldn't own guns to have them? Because all this "criminals will still have guns so what's the point" is not an effective argument. Like just focus on why gun control is so bad, without acting like someone is trying to take your gun and without trying to deflect to human beings being inherently violent. (Which if true is precisely why we should limit their ability to have more efficient ways to murder each other, but i digress.)

You are completely full of shit and you know. Not one tjme have you articulated a well round argument, hell you dont even know the laws which is the basis of your whole argument. You want more gun control without knowing what gun control already exists. Pure genius.

You keep throwing this emotional stuff around cuz you're trying to gas light knowing you have no valid argument.

Im done with. Theres nothing I can theres mo data or pure logical/critical thinking my or anyone else can demonstrat because you and some others here like to cover your ears and scream la la la when it comes to this topic.

Some of yall are really bad a problem solving. If you really do believe the root problem is a gun and not the fact that americans have ALWAYS been hella quick to kill each other, theres nothing else to discuss

Back