Welcome To aBlackWeb

13 and 15 year old girls carjack an uber eats driver, kill him when they crash

I ain’t here to litigate this matter.....I’m approaching this as a man w only one brother and a father.... and if anything stupid like this happens to them...if I can I m bringing the wrath of god to whoever ....

nobody gonna let you slide for killing kids lol y’all buggin

Someone died because of their intent to commit a crime. That's murder.

Murder is intentional, though.

Can anybody prove that these kids intended to end this man’s life?
Doesn't matter.

At a glance they are guilty of/can be charged with:
  • illegal possession of a stun gun
  • armed carjacking (the stun gun is a weapon regardless of legal/illegal possession)
  • felony murder (due to causing a death, during the attempt to commit a felony)
The penalty of armed carjacking and felony murder are so similar it won't even matter which sticks. And the law of murder accounts for unintentional deaths caused by the attempt to commit a felony.

Once they heard the door bang against pole or whatever something should've clicked that shit has gone too far, stop and bail out. She hit the gas instead

smh

they're still kids but got damn sum of yall are ruthless, no chance for redemption huh?

200.gif

Even adults caught in crazy situations aren't always able to compose themselves and make the right decisions.

They're 13 and 15, a life (or death) sentence doesn't bring anyone back from the dead. The 'what if it was someone you loved" arguments are emotional and have no place in matters of law.

Even adults caught in crazy situations aren't always able to compose themselves and make the right decisions.

They're 13 and 15, a life (or death) sentence doesn't bring anyone back from the dead. The 'what if it was someone you loved" arguments are emotional and have no place in matters of law.

lmao at law

Back