Welcome To aBlackWeb

13 and 15 year old girls carjack an uber eats driver, kill him when they crash

Its not always worth to take the risk.. I aint trying to throw a punch if someone robs me with a gun for example

You can apply this logic to the 2 girls.

And I'll keep going back to that regardless cause that's where it starts. They had no right to steal the mans car. That set his death into motion. That played the biggest hand. There is no arguing this.

All dude had to do was give them the car and call the cops. All these girls had to do was learn how to buy penny stock and be entrepreneurs. Life is grimey. With that said.

You coulda made your own separate thread for this.

Why are you deflecting with this story?

What does that story have to do with two teenage girls car-jacking a dude?

I don't argue with unruly megas. Off to the ignore list you go.

View attachment 494281
3e2ea16459bc669f13a29901eab9222c40ffc65d.gif

So we're out here advocating for the execution of 13 & 15 year old girls now?

Yikes.

Nope. I'm advocating for the execution of people who kill senselessly with no just cause. I'm advocating an eye for an eye rule.

Them being 13 and 15 just happen to be the breaks.

I've never once made it about age, gender or their race. Thats what type of time yall on. I'm talking about punishment fit for the crime. Punch someone's ticket you punch yours as well.

This isn't the first time I've said I have no problem with death penalty either. I'm just saying in a case like this where dudes life was disregarded with little care it should be instant. And that's a thing in parts of the world today. In parts of the middle east and asia those 2 would be killed immediately.

Y'all are extreme

Yes what they did was wrong and they should be punished

But to.call them.worthless at that age? They haven't even lived yet. Totally misguided youth.

Somebody had to teach them how to car jack.

So should you be considered worthless because you were carjacking too

I'm sure there intent wasn't to kill that man. They had a stun gun. Not a 9mm.

These niggas crazy these are literally kids yes they should know stealing is wrong but it many reasons why we don’t charge kids as adults. Mentally they ain’t got it. 13 cmon now

Back