Welcome To aBlackWeb

13 and 15 year old girls carjack an uber eats driver, kill him when they crash

Not everybody rocks with the "their misguided" approach. I look at these type of things like what if that had been my mom, brother, wife, or dad. Cold World but hopefully cold consequences...

I understand that. But what if one of them were your daughter or niece just trying to be down in the hood. Would the kill them approach still be valid?

What are you talking about. The purpose of a car jack is the car not murder. And did you read I said THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED. Dude was hanging in to his car on the side. They didn't run him over. So the intent wasn't murder.

And watching the video. Did anybody filming try to help that man keep his car. Or were they just filming to get on world star.

You say punish them I say kill them.

🤷🏿‍♂️

The nerve of you niggas trying to blame it on the man for defending himself and his property or the people videotaping and not the people in the vehicle. Just to argue a point online. Lmaooooo. Fuck off.

🤷🏿‍♂️

The nerve of you niggas trying to blame it on the man for defending himself and his property or the people videotaping and not the people in the vehicle. Just to argue a point online. Lmaooooo. Fuck off.

Let it be your daughter then geting it trouble. Keep that same energy bro.

I just brought up a point but I see you have no brain cells. Never once said dude was at fault.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Dudes get robbed every day B. They ran his shit he would've got it back or cashed out on insurance.
tenor.gif

I guess yall think george floyd and other blacks should have just stopped resisting too huh?

Let it be your daughter then geting it trouble. Keep that same energy bro.

I just brought up a point but I see you have no brain cells. Never once said dude was at fault.

Like I said I firmly believe if you punch someone's ticket you punch yours too. My children if I had any would understand that the same way things my father showed and instilled in me led me to understand that.

Stop it. Ain't nobody defending theses lil girls crime we ain't jumping out the window to condemn them either. We already know the judge is going to put them under the jail why add insult to injury?

Exactly. These little girls made a fucked up choice for whatever reason and the rest of there life is going to suffer for it. It's sad all the way around.

13 I was in 8th grade.

15 I was a sophomore in high school.

Car-jacking was not even something I knew existed.

I know we ain’t supposed to automatically blame the parents, but...

I can’t help but wonder who raised these heathens?
The limits and boundaries of knowledge/experience that existed in your childhood, doesn't apply to everyone in your generation and I can say with 100% certainty that it doesn't apply for these girls in D.C. in 2021. They are well aware and it isn't some breakdown of society allowing them to be exposed to carjacking, it's one of those things that comes when living in a large city that you need to have knowledge of in order to develop proper common sense needed in that kind of environment. This isn't some incident that can just be explained/reasoned away with their upbringing. They are wrong and it isn't something as simple as if they were raised better they would act better. There are those who're raised well and are awful, and those who are raised in abhorrent conditions that grow to become the best among us.

It is on topic y'all want death for these black girls but stay silent for a six year old black child going to court for "stealing" a tulip where's that same energy?

I know about what's brought to my attention.

And idgaf that these girls are black my opinion staying the same. This isn't about shitting on little black girls. That has nothing to do with anything.

They killed someone over nothing. I stated how I felt about punishment for that type of crime.

You 2 can move around next time or feel aways. Idgaf.

First thing I said was I'm hardline about it.

🤷🏿‍♂️

The limits and boundaries of knowledge/experience that existed in your childhood, doesn't apply to everyone in your generation and I can say with 100% certainty that it doesn't apply for these girls in D.C. in 2021. They are well aware and it isn't some breakdown of society allowing them to be exposed to carjacking, it's one of those things that comes when living in a large city that you need to have knowledge of in order to develop proper common sense needed in that kind of environment. This isn't some incident that can just be explained/reasoned away with their upbringing. They are wrong and it isn't something as simple as if they were raised better they would act better. There are those who're raised well and are awful, and those who are raised in abhorrent conditions that grow to become the best among us.
Ain't nobody reading that shit.

Back