Welcome To aBlackWeb

13 and 15 year old girls carjack an uber eats driver, kill him when they crash

They don't keep that same energy for other victims especially black ones when its black criminals though they got all the hate vitriol in the world.
This thread ain’t even about race.

If the victim in this story woulda been black, there woulda been the same reaction.

Show proof that “they don’t keep that same energy for other victims especially black ones”.

Just give me one example. I’ll wait.

You say punish them I say kill them.

🤷🏿‍♂️

The nerve of you niggas trying to blame it on the man for defending himself and his property or the people videotaping and not the people in the vehicle. Just to argue a point online. Lmaooooo. Fuck off.
I don't think killing a 13 yr old and 15 yr old is answer.

Not that it makes the family a difference but I don't think they planned a murder.

This is for sure fucked up. And them kids deserve punishment, but still, their kids.

Im always gonna be against charging kids as adults.

And saying give life to a 13 year old is wild too.

And no i dont have the answers. Idk how to deal with this shit. Idk what the right punishment is. I just dont like the idea of charging someone with a 13/15 year old brain as an adult.

All that said, RIP to the driver man. That shit is super fucked up. Mfer trying to earn a bit of money and instead dies. Fucked up.

What are you talking about. The purpose of a car jack is the car not murder. And did you read I said THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED. Dude was hanging in to his car on the side. They didn't run him over. So the intent wasn't murder.

And watching the video. Did anybody filming try to help that man keep his car. Or were they just filming to get on world star.
FELONY MURDER.

I said what I said.

LIFE IN PRISON.

Yo aint you a lawyer? Or do I got that wrong?

Thats not how the law works man, and it shouldnt either.

If this was my fam, id say burn these kids. But thats cause id be super emotional.

The law aint supposed to give a fuck about your emotions though.
I ain’t here to litigate this matter.....I’m approaching this as a man w only one brother and a father.... and if anything stupid like this happens to them...if I can I m bringing the wrath of god to whoever ....

Back