Welcome To aBlackWeb

13 and 15 year old girls carjack an uber eats driver, kill him when they crash

But he wasn't. So I'm acting like a rational person who doesn't think there's anything ok about adults advocating for the execution or lifetime imprisonment of a 13 year old under any circumstances.

You're not going to justify lynching children to me by tugging on my heartstrings.

so what do you think their sentence a slap on the wrist???

But you will use terms like lynching to appeal to emotion?

Cant be both ways.

Folks can be violently upset about what they just saw and have dark thoughts, that is humane, acting on it is when shit gets fucked up.

Just the same as yall thinking there is something of value that can salvaged in them. It's also humane.

You know what lynching is, right? It's a bunch of angry motherfuckers deciding to kill someone without a trial.

so what do you think their sentence a slap on the wrist???

So it has to be one extreme or another?

Clearly there needs to be some kind of punishment and more importantly rehabilitation. What that is I don't know but I know it's not murder and it's not locking a 13 year old in jail until she dies.

But he wasn't. So I'm acting like a rational person who doesn't think there's anything ok about adults advocating for the execution or lifetime imprisonment of a 13 year old under any circumstances.

You're not going to justify lynching children to me by tugging on my heartstrings.

All that's fine.

Why yall so pressed you gonna use the word lynching as a trigger to get your shit off.

Say "nah they should get 20, 40, some odd years" and keep it moving.

Instead some of you are in here taking more offense to the suggestion of a death penalty than the fact a life was actually taken. 🤔

You know what lynching is, right? It's a bunch of angry motherfuckers deciding to kill someone without a trial.
Dude... Is anyone here acting on their emotions?

Is anyone capable for that matter?

Yall need to stop taking every damn thing literal just for the fact yall wanna argue bout something.

The internet use to be a place of catharsis, where folks knew that talking out your ass was just that.

But nah lets react to every damn thing now lets take it all as gospel and cast judgements upon one another's character!

Sounds like High School.

Look what yall did.

To add to that, it's my personal opinion that life in prison rarely benefits anyone, especially in these cases where death was clearly not the motive.

Dude... Is anyone here acting on their emotions?

Is anyone capable for that matter?

Yall need to stop taking every damn thing literal just for the fact yall wanna argue bout something.

The internet use to be a place of catharsis, where folks knew that talking out your ass was just that.

But nah lets react to every damn thing now lets take it all as gospel and cast judgements upon one another's character!

Sounds like High School.

Look what yall did.

Complaining about complaining

Im usually opinionated af on here

Reading comments from both sides and im still indifferent about these girls fate

I legit feel nothing 1 way or the other

Here’s my issue with this shit:

Twitter (as it always does) is actually victim blaming the old man. I don’t fuck with that at all. Just because you CAN replace things, doesn’t mean you should have to when someone wants your shit.

That old man had every right NOT to be a victim here. This isn’t his fault he’s dead, and some of y’all lost sight of that. HE was doing his goddamn job. Two hood rats decided to intervene in his life, and now his life is gone.

THAT’s the point here. Blame THOSE two. Blame their parents. Not this man. He did nothing wrong. Fuck those young heathens.

Rest In Peace to this man, and I hope his family gets justice.

Last edited:

"ask me if that material sh*t is worth your life"

of course the blame is on the kids & in an utopia we wouldn't have to worry bout jackers or thieves

but that's not the reality we live in

if someone got the upper hand on you, hold em' or fold em'

he chose to hold on literally

I don’t fault anybody for defending shit they paid for most times unless they white. And I also understand not wanting to risk life for an item. But he is a victim.

It might have not ended the same way if someone else had interfered and helped the man. I don't know...maybe yank one of the girls out the car and wait for the cops to show up or something. The guy filming could have helped the man

Back